Don't fall for the Female Gaze Theory

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
Female gaze theory will tell you this is good enough or even ideal

but the truth is that it is far from it, hear it straight from the horses mouth:
Screenshot 2022 09 20 121900

the reason female gaze theory picked up so much traction is because it is the ideal for like long term relationships and also easier to achieve than what is required to be a ons slayer @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

irl these are like the guys doing all of the slaying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, LooksOrDeath, Looks234 and 32 others
jfl at thinking vinnie cant slay any prime stacy jb you autist moron

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, WhiteGoodman, LooksmaxxHopeful and 51 others
take away his tiktok status and halo and you will get a white normie faced manlet throw him into a club or bar scene where no one knows him and lets see how much pussy he slays

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Offensive Bias, ILoveFortnite2011 and 17 others
Kinda true in some cases
Yes, him. But for other prettyboys that aren't popular and mostly go for ltr? Things may get complicated. Prettyboys are for when girls just want to stare at a pretty face, on the other hand

vv

This is water

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Biiyo03 and softlysoftly
A cope a day keeps the rope away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, wannabe prettyboy, LightSkinNoob and 35 others
take away his tiktok status and halo and you will get a white normie faced manlet throw him into a club or bar scene where no one knows him and lets see how much pussy he slays
club game is dead. Everything is online now old man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23778, PrinceofDarkness and 22 others
Age of the girls plays the role. 18 year olds want guys that look young on average. Those slayers will be slaying more but it will be 25+ year olds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23611, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, PrinceofDarkness, ScramFranklin and 6 others
just slay 300 year old milfs theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, terrorblade, Deleted member 23611 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 7 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
Being female gazed doesn't mean you should be skinny. In fact, having muscles is ideal, but not to the point that you look like ronnie coleman, which is a turn-off for girls

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deprived and 5 others
female gaze is not ideal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23017, ALP and 1 other person
View attachment 1942691
but the truth is that it is far from it, hear it straight from the horses mouth:
View attachment 1942690

the reason female gaze theory picked up so much traction is because it is the ideal for like long term relationships and also easier to achieve than what is required to be a ons slayer @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

View attachment 1942695View attachment 1942696View attachment 1942699View attachment 1942705
Just play to the niches that suit you some can’t max to the maesthetic look some can’t max to prettyboy key is to maximise what works for YOU before you end up looking like a failed surgery doll

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GymCelNeckPill and softlysoftly
club game is dead. Everything is online now old man
the fact that you said this just exposed you as a shut in basement dweller that never steps outside or has any social life whatsoever
Clubs are packed everyday in Miami
don't bother with him he thinks it is like dead because he has no life and stays in the house all day long
just slay 300 year old milfs theory
no male or female living is anywhere close to 300 years old you moron
Being female gazed doesn't mean you should be skinny. In fact, having muscles is ideal, but not to the point that you look like ronnie coleman, which is a turn-off for girls
obv you don't need to be coleman but guys here think that like hackers body is ideal when its not
girl made a comment with over 1,000 likes literally saying: "it's not that we don't find muscular guys attractive its that we feel insecure being around someone closer to perfection than us"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123, ALP and 1 other person
obv you don't need to be coleman but guys here think that like hackers body is ideal when its not
girl made a comment with over 1,000 likes literally saying: "it's not that we don't find muscular guys attractive its that we feel insecure being around someone closer to perfection than us"
always take what people say here with a grain of salt.

it is common for people with schizo to be delusional and overexaggerate shit

edit: the comment is kinda retarded tbh, using a girl's comment as evidence for your point isn't the way to go. that is the same as having a girl say that personality is what matters the most and just because she had a lot of likes it means she is right lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ALP
View attachment 1942691
View attachment 1942690

View attachment 1942695View attachment 1942696View attachment 1942699View attachment 1942705
Believe it or not in one of my earliest threads here, I actually stated people only cope with pretty boys because they can't truly be masculine.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chasingaesthetics, Danish_Retard and 2 others
the fact that you said this just exposed you as a shut in basement dweller that never steps outside or has any social life whatsoever
Throw around all ad hominems you like bro, i dont care. Club game is dead bro, OLD utterly mogs it in number and has better roi

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati and softlysoftly
just gaslight guys to being into a gymbro who does roids theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17920 and ALP
Whatever copes your boat I suppose...

always take what people say here with a grain of salt.

it is common for people with schizo to be delusional and overexaggerate shit

edit: the comment is kinda retarded tbh, using a girl's comment as evidence for your point isn't the way to go. that is the same as having a girl say that personality is what matters the most and just because she had a lot of likes it means she is right lol.
except this comment hold true when you like analyze actions of women in real time in real life
women don't usually like getting into long term relationships with super hot or super fit guys because they are insecure but for a hook up or one night stand girls almost exclusively go for the super hot and fit man
Believe it or not in one of my earliest threads here, I actually stated people only cope with pretty boys because they can't truly be masculine.
exactly its easier to grow out your hair and perm it, get some tatoos, hoop earrings, and some pushups to get a dyel body and call it a day than to be tall with robust bone structure resulting from high prenatal T exposure and spending good effort on yourself to reach your max genetic potential
Throw around all ad hominems you like bro, i dont care. Club game is dead bro, OLD utterly mogs it in number and has better roi
View attachment 1942734
you literally strawmanned me and kinda proved my point at the same time
that graph shows HOW couples met which is basically a LTR... you retard this doesn't account for STR's which stand for short term relationships like a one night stand or a hookup

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you literally strawmanned me and kinda proved my point at the same time
that graph shows HOW couples met which is basically a LTR... you retard this doesn't account for STR's which stand for short term relationships like a one night stand or a hookup
Its just couples not marriage statistics and doesnt specifically say ltrs

and OLD is far more efficient for hookups then club game. Where 90 men jestermaxx all night competing for 5 beckies

• Hmm...
  • +1
COPE COPE COPE AND UTTER COPE

FEMALE GAZE IS IDEAL FOR GETTING JBS IN 2022

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Marsiere214, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Its just couples not marriage statistics and doesnt specifically say ltrs
a couple is literally what you call it when you are in a long term relationship
no where in the world will you see a man and woman who hooked up for one night be labeled as a couple you moron step outside please
and OLD is far more efficient for hookups then club game.
that doesn't mean club game is dead
do you like even know why I mentioned club and bars? its because all your variables are on full display on OLD you can catfish, photoshop, and disguise things like your height and voice but irl you can't fraud to the same extent you can on pictures

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tallnegga
no where in the world will you see a man and woman who hooked up for one night be labeled as a couple you moron step outside please

do you like even know why I mentioned club and bars? its because all your variables are on full display on OLD you can catfish, photoshop, and disguise things like your height and voice but irl you can't fraud to the same extent you can on pictures
muh muh muh club game. Old ass giving out expired advice, which is why no one here agrees with you

Female gaze maxxing is legit and scores prime women, not some washed up bimbos from miami clubs that @tallnegga is simpin for

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 9779 and softlysoftly
muh muh muh club game. Old ass giving out expired advice, which is why no one here agrees with you

Female gaze maxxing is legit and scores prime women, not some washed up bimbos from miami clubs that @tallnegga is simpin for
when I prove you wrong and expose the fallacies in your argument you completely ignore and deflect by saying what you said above
keep coping you stupid retard go kys

• +1
when I prove you wrong and expose the fallacies in your argument you completely ignore and deflect by saying what you said above
keep coping you stupid retard go kys
read properly i gave a point, you got no response brah. Do what you will with the stats i provided old man

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and softlysoftly
this is why hamza is mogger, he is male gaze maxxed with beard muscles and fuck boy fade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Deleted member 22126
@BigBootyBandit at first you make the false assumption that couples aren't LTRs then you assume club game is dead without providing any evidence
and you fail to realize how things pan out in the real world because you are stuck typing on your keyboard in your moms basement

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 23228
@BigBootyBandit at first you make the false assumption that couples aren't LTRs then you assume club game is dead without providing any evidence
and you fail to realize how things pan out in the real world because you are stuck typing on your keyboard in your moms basement
club game is dead. You keep throwing these dumb ad hominems "muh basement" as if it validates your shitty outdated advice and point.

no one agrees with you in this shit thread thats easily debunked. Which is why you resort to insulting like a brute brained roidcel

Exactly. That’s why many dudes on here brag about matches on tinder but still have low lay counts

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
read properly i gave a point, you got no response brah. Do what you will with the stats i provided old man
you made ZERO valid points basement dweller

IRL is all that matters
Sex happens in person not through pictures
Pictures don't reveal your true height, how you sound, how you look in motion in different lightings and shit like that

• +1
A cope a day keeps the rope away
Theres nothing to cope with though, rocking a masculine look is literally harder as you need a bigger splano (more forward growth), bigger muscles, taller height, deeper voice. None of which a prettboy needs as much as a masculine chad. Both score but one is easier than the other and that's the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Danish_Retard, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
I wonder if my dimorphism cope was male gaze all along
Thinking about it women don't even have sex on their period which is the entire basis of the masc mogs theory

• JFL
Theres nothing to cope with though, rocking a masculine look is literally harder as you need a bigger splano (more forward growth), bigger muscles, taller height, deeper voice. None of which a prettboy needs as much as a masculine chad. Both score but one is easier than the other and that's the truth.
495FCFB0 CAAB 4278 AABD 062F0B7A5F17

vinnie is not a prettyboy anyway so the post was trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
IRL is all that matters
Sex happens in person not through pictures
IRL DATING LIFE = ONLINE DATING LIFE

IF YOU DONT SLAY ON TINDER YOU WONT IRL

Pictures don't reveal your true height, how you sound, how you look in motion in different lightings and shit like that
THERE ARE HEIGHT FILTERS ON DATING APPS RETARD. ALSO WHY WOULD VOICE OR "LIGHTING" MATTER WHEN FACE IS KING?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

This is actually cope. All the people you see in the club are cope, and the music is cope, so is the Molly.

• JFL
  • +1
People that cant be pretty boys cope with being masculine

Exactly. That’s why many dudes on here brag about matches on tinder but still have low lay counts
thats also how I know the difference between someone who goes outside and someone who lives in the basement all day
IF YOU DONT SLAY ON TINDER YOU WONT IRL
you can do well on tinder if you have good face and good pictures of it but do poorly irl if you are short and have a girly voice or pathetic frame
THERE ARE HEIGHT FILTERS ON DATING APPS RETARD. ALSO WHY WOULD VOICE OR "LIGHTING" MATTER WHEN FACE IS KING?
tinder doesn't have any height verification to date moron
anyone can lie about their height on dating profiles
Face is king but voice and height still matter stop having a reductionist mindset and step outside to see how it is in the real world

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tallnegga
Another autist nigger who doesnt understand that prettyboys have the most masculine faces with little feminen features cut vinnies hair and he becomes masc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, amorfati, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
you can do well on tinder if you have good face and good pictures of it but do poorly irl if you are short and have a girly voice or pathetic frame

tinder doesn't have any height verification to date moron
anyone can lie about their height on dating profiles
Face is king but voice and height still matter stop having a reductionist mindset and set outside to see how it is in the real world
what i got from this essay. "hurr durr i slayyerr irl cuz my height nd voice" :feelsuhh:

You are overrating the other factors too, GOOD FACE slays irl and both tinder. Bad face wont slay IRL or tinder even with muh deep voice
thats also how I know the difference between someone who goes outside and someone who lives in the basement all day
sure come pms and we can both show face. But you probably too high inhib for that, not very masc trait lmao

• Ugh..
what i got from this essay. "hurr durr i slayyerr irl cuz my height nd voice" :feelsuhh:

You are overrating the other factors too, GOOD FACE slays irl and both tinder. Bad face wont slay IRL or tinder even with muh deep voice

sure come pms and we can both show face. But you probably too high inhib for that, not very masc trait lmao
This is a never ending argument.

Face matters the most. But if you get height mogged, voice mogged, masc mogged to hell by a normie faced guy, IT WILL MATTER IRL.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and softlysoftly
GOOD FACE slays irl and both tinder. Bad face wont slay IRL or tinder even with muh deep voice
you keep strawmanning like a stupid dog
having a short height will hinder your success irl even if you have a good face
good face + good height > good face short height
I have already posted my pics publicly but you are the real pussy who wants it done on pms but somehow I am the high inhib guy
haha you fucking retard sub sea level iq

• +1
This is a never ending argument.

Face matters the most. But if you get height mogged, voice mogged, masc mogged to hell by a normie faced guy, IT WILL MATTER IRL.
Everything matters
Just because face is king doesn't mean height, voice, style, frame, smell are irrelevant
he keeps ignoring this fact and spams the same old muh face is king all day
he doesn't realize you can have a good face but be held back and outlsayed by a guy who has a good face but is also taller and broader and deeper voiced than you

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and tallnegga
On tinder he would kill it and would easily kill150+ likes a day in the UK

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 22126, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
you keep strawmanning like a stupid dog
having a short height will hinder your success irl even if you have a good face
good face + good height > good face short height

I have already posted my pics publicly but you are the real pussy who wants it done on pms but somehow I am the high inhib guy
haha you fucking retard sub sea level iq
Suck my dick.

On tinder he would kill it and would easily kill150+ likes a day in the UK
how many would he be able to have sex with and how quickly? thats my point
I have never in my life seen a man with hackers build and height doing well in any club or bar scene unless they had a ridiculously good looking face which is super rare to begin with
cut vinnies hair and he becomes masc
@VeryFuglyNiyguhs this is what hacker looks like without makeup ,filters, long hair and earrings and tats
totally average white normie you would see anywhere

in a shirt he would look dyel @Blackgymmax would even agree to this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Another autist nigger who doesnt understand that prettyboys have the most masculine faces with little feminen features cut vinnies hair and he becomes masc
You haven't seen a truly masc looking guy in your life have you

• +1