Don't fall for this bullshit women are trying to push on tiktok and other socials

rafnes

rafnes

Iron
I see more and more women trying to push this shitty concept of "avoidant attachment style" which is pure bullshit and i'm going to explain why.

So basically women are saying that the reason they fall in love with men that don't care about them but loose all feelings as soon as the man shows emotional attachment to her is due to them having an avoidant attachment style due to trauma or other bullshit.

THIS IS PURE BS ! THIS IS BASICALLY THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF HYPERGAMY!!!

As soon as a man shows to much interest in a woman she will loose that feeling of hypergamy because now she will question if the man is the best option she has.
Men should never show their interest levels or women will get repulsed and think you have no other options.

I see some retards trying to "fix" these women thinking that showing them more love will cure their trauma but they don't understand it's actually just hypergamy.
The more attention and love you will give to a woman the more she will lose any kind of feelings and respect she has for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, BigJimsWornOutTires, try2beme and 7 others
Reverse psychology max bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Clown Show, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
true

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think that only applies to those below chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Clown Show
legit as fuck its the reason im failing rn

I see more and more women trying to push this shitty concept of "avoidant attachment style" which is pure bullshit and i'm going to explain why.

So basically women are saying that the reason they fall in love with men that don't care about them but loose all feelings as soon as the man shows emotional attachment to her is due to them having an avoidant attachment style due to trauma or other bullshit.

As soon as a man shows to much interest in a woman she will loose that feeling of hypergamy because now she will question if the man is the best option she has.
Men should never show their interest levels or women will get repulsed and think you have no other options.

I see some retards trying to "fix" these women thinking that showing them more love will cure their trauma but they don't understand it's actually just hypergamy.
The more attention and love you will give to a woman the more she will lose any kind of feelings and respect she has for you.
Bookmarked. The only grey I respect in this forum besides @greycel

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Women are so complicated i dont even bother anymore, i just rot and chill and be miserable by myself

I genuinely hate how women behave, so fucking annoying, marriage/dating isnt worth it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and randomguyonthenet.
Redpiller maxxing his abundance mindset and having people flock to him because he is so nonchalant and careless:
Young indian man sunglasses walking 600w 1213391101

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

If this is true then why does PUA even exist? Surely seems to contradict it.

Exactly. And this works! Several years ago, I conducted this way of doing things when I was leaving a grocery store. I saw a woman I liked in the parking lot and went up to her. I said, "Get in the fucking car, don't ask questions." I gestured to my car.

Bewildered, she questioned me, "Sir, I do not know who-" I interrupted her mid-sentence.

"Shut the fuck up and get into the car," I demanded and stared her down. Ugh. Her posture became weak.

"Okay, okay, jeez," she said and got into the car, leaving her basket of groceries in the lot lane.

As we're driving, I laid out the rules, "When we get to my place, you're going to wash my dishes, clean my bathroom, keep the home sparkling clean and drain my ballsack daily."

"Okay, but hold that thought," she replied and made a phone call. Someone answered. She uttered, "Kids, I got you all a new daddy! He's a winner! Pack up your toys and clothes, I'll pick you all up tomorrow. Mommy loves you."

I slammed on the brakes and insisted, "Get the fuck out of my car!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Mr.Proper and truthhurts