Don't fall into the trap

A

ABC

Bronze
Spending time on here, unless you have money, is just a waste of time. Don't fall into the trap of spending too much time on here thinking it's helping you improve because it's more the opposite. It's just procrastination. Spend the time you would on here either working out or doing something productive that will help you get money. If you truly want to ascend money is all you need so that should be your primary goal if you're serious about being as attractive as you possibly can be. Even completing some of the hundreds of free courses offered online that can help you advance in the world and climb higher is a better and more useful way to spend time. For example, Google's Digital Garage is a great place for free, and useful, courses. Shit, anything's better than posting memes to humor a bunch of aspies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3202 and 21 others
im rotting on here bc i dont have friends irl tbhngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Rift and 1 other person
INDEED, SON.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, GoMadAndSTFU and ABC
I'm starting to lurk a lot now. need to get out before I get addicted again :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ABC and maxmendietta
Nobody rots on here thinking it’s beneficial. We know we are wasting our time. But psl forums are like a drug

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Im on holiday rn and just logged before sleep. Fuck i needed this break badly

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and je3oe
ye no lie I'm definitely developing some pretty serious body imagine issues the more I browse this forum.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ABC
There is invaluable information posted here sometimes tbh but yeah it's easy to rot

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, ABC and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What's keeping you addicted?
The freedom of speech here
The funny posts
Social interaction with people who actually understand how the world works

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, forwardgrowth, crosshold and 3 others
There is invaluable information posted here sometimes tbh but yeah it's easy to rot
Of course, but most the time it's hardmaxxing info or information that requires a lot of money which I've noticed a lot of people on here don't have so people, me included, should spend less time on here and more time learning skills or doing anything that will make us money so we can actually apply the information we learn from here. It's all well and good having a top surgeon's knowledge but unless you can apply it it's useless.
Of course, but most the time it's hardmaxxing info or information that requires a lot of money which I've noticed a lot of people on here don't have so people, me included, should spend less time on here and more time learning skills or doing anything that will make us money so we can actually apply the information we learn from here. It's all well and good having a top cosmetic surgeon's knowledge but unless you can apply it it's useless.
The freedom of speech here
The funny posts
Social interaction with people who actually understand how the world works
So it's the humor, social aspect and communicating with like-minded people as most people IRL don't like talking about looks but this site solves that. I understand you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
What's keeping you addicted?
It's the dopamine rush you get when someone likes your post, responds to your post. It's the attention you get on here that you don't get in real life social interactions. It's terrible for you but its like a drug, anything that gives you a dopamine rush is addictive.

• Love it
Reactions: Steph4gr
You're right dude im gonna log off and slay some psl 8 jbs

Spending time on here, unless you have money, is just a waste of time. Don't fall into the trap of spending too much time on here thinking it's helping you improve because it's more the opposite. It's just procrastination. Spend the time you would on here either working out or doing something productive that will help you get money. If you truly want to ascend money is all you need so that should be your primary goal if you're serious about being as attractive as you possibly can be. Even completing some of the hundreds of free courses offered online that can help you advance in the world and climb higher is a better and more useful way to spend time. For example, Google's Digital Garage is a great place for free, and useful, courses. Shit, anything's better than posting memes to humor a bunch of aspies.
I mean unless you have discipline, or something useful, this advice is good. But bro i am too stupid to find any digital course that doesn't charge thousands of dollars / is free

You are not a slave.

Man, I've made so much progress this year that I would like to think it's true. But the moment I think I'm free of myself, I keep falling in the same procrastinating pattern I've been having for years. I've tried everything you can imagine, it's just what it is.

I either an hero or isolate myself in a rural area.

Man, I've made so much progress this year that I would like to think it's true. But the moment I think I'm free of myself, I keep falling in the same procrastinating pattern I've been having for years. I've tried everything you can imagine, it's just what it is.

I either an hero or isolate myself in a rural area.
You're controlled by many forces. Most are in the unconscious. It's why when you're studying even though you know you should be paying attention your attention wanders elsewhere. Everyone is like that so do not get disheartened and definitely don't kill yourself as everyone offers a lot of value to the world. I'd highly suggest watching Jordan Peterson and learning about human behavior and psychology as it will give you a better understanding of yourself and potentially look at the world from a different perspective. Read more about Sigmund Freud's conceptualization of the unconscious here: https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-the-unconscious-2796004

JFL PSL is the main reason I've ascended.

Love how active this forum is.
Sure some people say some retarded stuff but I love you all in the end.

no homo

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
high iq post from a greycel. we always need more logical and rational posters here tbb

This forum is all i have in life.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and forwardgrowth
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 2846