Don't feel bad if you are in puberty and insecure

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Ok so the person reading this, yea your prob a teen feeling sad ab ur apperence, well lemme guess u prolly looked good as a kid/baby and your wondering what happened, well this is completely normal even with celebs they all look good as kids have an 'awkward phase' during teenage years and when you are an adult you will most likely look like your past self/parents
So yea like in puberty you develop in weird ways but you will all make it to the gl kid u used to be <3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 18052
if you have shit cranio maxillofacial development dont except mutch and start saving money for bimax

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and slavicpsycho
The timing on this holy. I was literally looking at my pictures in middle school and was wandering where it all went wrong. I think it might be because as a kid you are less likely to have failos on your face.

if you have shit cranio maxillofacial development dont except mutch and start saving money for bimax
does this mean recessed maxilla in simple terms?

Ok so the person reading this, yea your prob a teen feeling sad ab ur apperence, well lemme guess u prolly looked good as a kid/baby and your wondering what happened, well this is completely normal even with celebs they all look good as kids have an 'awkward phase' during teenage years and when you are an adult you will most likely look like your past self/parents
So yea like in puberty you develop in weird ways but you will all make it to the gl kid u used to be <3
and this is exactly why i keep my friend circle small everything in here doesn't matter

The timing on this holy. I was literally looking at my pictures in middle school and was wandering where it all went wrong. I think it might be because as a kid you are less likely to have failos on your face.
not true lmao ur prolly a teenage look at ur father hes prolly handsome to u trust me ull look better when ur mature u see so many ugly teens but not many ugly adults for this reason

yeah maxilla or jaw or both.
hmm so ur theory is when ur really young u have a good jaw and maxilla but when u develop ur jaw and maxilla can get worse which is the reason ppl look worse as adults?

sorry, elaborate?
ok when e person is very depressed like me you don't care about opinions anymore especially about appearence and yes i have an extra factor why i am insecure but that doesn't matter my opinion changes after 1 single post about it

hmm so ur theory is when ur really young u have a good jaw and maxilla but when u develop ur jaw and maxilla can get worse which is the reason ppl look worse as adults?
no i mean they wont look worse when they a more defined jaw but they wont have a miracle during puberty.

ok when e person is very depressed like me you don't care about opinions anymore especially about appearence and yes i have an extra factor why i am insecure but that doesn't matter my opinion changes after 1 single post about it
ok ur prolly a teen and u looked good as a kid but look bad now so when ur an adult u will look back to how good u looked as a kid

no i mean they wont look worse when they a more defined jaw but they wont have a miracle during puberty.
ok besides jaw and maxilla what r other reasons someone looks good as a kid but not when developed

ok ur prolly a teen and u looked good as a kid but look bad now so when ur an adult u will look back to how good u looked as a kid
nigger imma tell you right now stop it with the positivity around me ain't gonna work and again i have probably more reasons then most teens why i am insecure

nigger imma tell you right now stop it with the positivity around me ain't gonna work and again i have probably more reasons then most teens why i am insecure
bro im not being fake positive homie its truth bro like i had a flat asf face last year and was ugly but now my bones came out and i look like how i did as a kid and this happens to everyone so u ya ittl happ to u

ok besides jaw and maxilla what r other reasons someone looks good as a kid but not when developed
well i didnt say they will look worse but it wont get much better. i was ugly when i was kid and still didnt much change.

bro im not being fake positive homie its truth bro like i had a flat asf face last year and was ugly but now my bones came out and i look like how i did as a kid and this happens to everyone so u ya ittl happ to u
read i'm not calling you fake and idc about you i'm just saying stop making people feel good about themselves when they don't want to

well i didnt say they will look worse but it wont get much better. i was ugly when i was kid and still didnt much change.
so whats a reason someone looks worse, maybe bc height has greater importance and stuff?

read i'm not calling you fake and idc about you i'm just saying stop making people feel good about themselves when they don't want to
why dont u want to feel good ab urself if u want u can pm me ur situation

why dont u want to feel good ab urself if u want u can pm me ur situation
it's not hard to find why i can't feel good about myself i've said it like 5 times now

so whats a reason someone looks worse, maybe bc height has greater importance and stuff?
bro i dont say people will look worse after puberty are you retarded?

Female post, Op is a woman

If youre a teenager, you should focus on Using aromatase inhibitors, hgh, and maximal training.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa

If youre a teenager, you should focus on Using aromatase inhibitors, hgh, and maximal training.
yes thats correct but you shouldnt be too concered about ur looks cus u will glow up hella

i was giga ugly when i was young

hgh = long face and big nose

i was giga ugly when i was young
yea by young u mean as a teen right so when ur an adult ull be looking like how u did when u were like pre pubsent which is nice!

yea by young u mean as a teen right so when ur an adult ull be looking like how u did when u were like pre pubsent which is nice!
i meant like from ages 5+. I was an very ugly child

ohhh what how r u rn? and what features made u ugly btw?
For me was different was good looking guy at 6 years old until around 10 or 11 and things went downhill from then at 13 I looked fucking ugly but I’m starting to get my looks back around 17 still not the but hopefully will be🙏thanks for that message by the way made feel better after feeling like shit when looking at my teen photos and how I descended

For me was different was good looking guy at 6 years old until around 10 or 11 and things went downhill from then at 13 I looked fucking ugly but I’m starting to get my looks back around 17 still not the but hopefully will be🙏thanks for that message by the way made feel better after feeling like shit when looking at my teen photos and how I descended
why bump deadniggercel thread gray op is probably hanging on the ceiling rn

why bump deadniggercel thread gray op is probably hanging on the ceiling rn
Bruhhh chill why would u say something like that? And how u know he’s dead like wtf

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264