‘Don’t generalise a gender’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I have been told before to not generalise a gender which is the female gender but why shouldn’t I? It’s a fact that most women are just virtue signalling whores and the majority of women do degenerate things too. There are barely any good women these days and most girls that are supposedly nice are usually just putting on a show.

Many girls also claim no man is interested in them while friendzoning a man who is interested and also, many of them just date total douche bags while claiming there are not good men out there and that all men are the same.

Many female also treat men based on their looks so if the find a man good looking, he will be getting all the pleasure while the man they find unattractive will just be used as some emotional tampon and if the man in that situation decides he doesn’t want to be friends anymore because of getting nothing out of it, the girl will just accuse the man of ‘trying to take advantage’ even though he was the one who was just been used like some google search engine.

Many girls tend to take screenshots of flirty messages they receive from lonely men and shame them. That is enough to show that the majority of the female gender is fucking degenerate.

Many women use them slutty filters such as that dog one.

Many of them will get everything handed to them and still find a minor thing to attention whore about.

So yeah, why shouldn’t I generalise a gender when the majority of females are fake ass whores? It’s the way the majority of the female gender acts that makes me generalise them. Feel free to give more examples if you wish.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, SikKunt and Deleted member 470
don't do it bro

Bro you sound a bit blue pilled. I’m not saying read red pill shit but the sooner you come to terms with the fact that human nature applies too women too, the better bro. To be fair though, women on Twitter are always generalising men with the ‘men are trash’ shit.

Two well known points:
Foids are degenerate
Foids are sluts

Nothing new tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, dogtown and ULTRATERAX63
@DeformAspergerCel, do do it.
Two well known points:
Foids are degenerate
Foids are sluts

Nothing new tbh.
True.
Bro you sound a bit blue pilled. I’m not saying read red pill shit but the sooner you come to terms with the fact that human nature applies too women too, the better bro. To be fair though, women on Twitter are always generalising men with the ‘men are trash’ shit.
I’m anything but bluepilled. I already know everything is about looks.

@DeformAspergerCel, do do it.
I’m anything but bluepilled. I already know everything is about looks.
Yes bro but you sound shocked and angry about women. The stuff in ur post is nothing new. It will do you no good to stay angry, once you accept how women are you will have more peace of mind

Yes bro but you sound shocked and angry about women. The stuff in ur post is nothing new. It will do you no good to stay angry, once you accept how women are you will have more peace of mind
I have accepted but just needed to get all this off my chest.

I have accepted but just needed to get all this off my chest.
That’s fine bro. You are right to be angry, reality is nothing like we were raised to believe it is.

That’s fine bro. You are right to be angry, reality is nothing like we were raised to believe it is.
Thanks for understanding, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1476
U cant peacefully accept that reality if ur sub6psl at least.

U cant peacefully accept that reality if ur sub6psl at least.
I am sub 6 too. It isn’t easy but despair just doesn’t end, so if you don’t want to/can’t rope, you have to find a way forward, even if it is not what you want. My goal is to do absolutely everything possible and try to be happy with what it gets me. We have all been dealt a shit hand which sucks.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
@dotacel = Bro
@BrettyBoy = Bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I am sub 6 too. It isn’t easy but despair just doesn’t end, so if you don’t want to/can’t rope, you have to find a way forward, even if it is not what you want. My goal is to do absolutely everything possible and try to be happy with what it gets me. We have all been dealt a shit hand which sucks.
The lower psl ur, the harder it gets up to the point of extreme difficulty lvls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Women have no frame, just mindless kids that are taken through life by emotions.
Not that hard to fuck, rejection is better than regret either way

Women have no frame, just mindless kids that are taken through life by emotions.
Not that hard to fuck, rejection is better than regret either way
‘Not that hard to fuck’. If you’re super good looking.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The lower psl ur, the harder it gets up to the point of extreme difficulty lvls.
Yeah. I think I am about 4. Surgery is essential for 3 and below I think

Femoids earn being hated

all women are the same and so are men lol. only things that seperates us is our looks.

not one word

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and ChoSeungHui