Don't get Buccal fat removal

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
And no, the reason is not the usual "you are gonna look bad in your 40s"... Don't get it, because it's just something plastic surgeons do to make more money, a lot of the photos you see of before and after are either photoshopped or they have had something else done. If you go onto Realself and look at the buccal fat removal before and afters, then you will realize that 99.9% of the people, you can barely tell the difference before and after. It literally changes nothing to your face, and you pay fucking 2.500$ for it JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
And no, the reason is not the usual "you are gonna look bad in your 40s"... Don't get it, because it's just something plastic surgeons do to make more money, a lot of the photos you see of before and after are either photoshopped or they have had something else done. If you go onto Realself and look at the buccal fat removal before and afters, then you will realize that 99.9% of the people, you can barely tell the difference before and after. It literally changes nothing to your face, and you pay fucking 2.500$ for it JFL
just lose weight theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
If I still had hamster cheeks at 10% bf i'd get buccal fat removal because I have to at least try everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Idk, my cheeks are huge and im pretty sure it could be worth it. but ill leanmaxx first. thanks for the info though ill check real self

• +1
Someone here had buccal fat removal and it looks really good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4053
Can you post the results that you are speaking of?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming
just lose weight theory jfl

Make sure your at 10 percent body fat prior.

And then from their get it you would be surprised what the results are.

Also plus side you never lose what you attained.
Someone here had buccal fat removal and it looks really good

Exactly

• +1
Make sure your at 10 percent body fat prior.

And then from their get it you would be surprised what the results are.

Also plus side you never lose what you attained.

Exactly
im 13atm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6401
Can you post the results that you are speaking of?

Cope, this will be one of my first looksmax before surgery. https://looksmax.org/threads/my-buccal-fat-removal-results.37517/

20190822 110914
Screenshot 20190822 111158 Gallery

• +1
Could be people with that were overweight or not sub 20% bf getting these surgeries

• +1
Legit, I think. The buccal fat pad is located beneath the subcutaneous fat layer so IF you expect a noticeable difference from this procedure, you'd have to be very very lean, otherwise it probably wouldn't help much

• +1
most people have underwhelming before and afters (and yes, I've seen them on realself) because they weren't lean prior to the surgery. If you're lean and you need it, your face will look noticeably better. I made a thread a while back on 2 good results I saw. It's worth it for $2.5k easily

• +1
It does help in certain cases. TBH any surgery can be useless if it was unnecessary or unsuitable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5467
most people have underwhelming before and afters (and yes, I've seen them on realself) because they weren't lean prior to the surgery. If you're lean and you need it, your face will look noticeably better. I made a thread a while back on 2 good results I saw. It's worth it for $2.5k easily
link thread

• +1