DONT get fillers! this doctor tells you why

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Damn, this dude is making me panic! I got 5ml of filler to the cheekbones. He says that many people will look round and bloated cause of migrated filler from the cheeks. He basically totally destroys every aspect of fillers. Its over for guys without the money for implants or osteotomies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Romnel, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
Thank god he is telling you something won't work and will detract from your aesthetic goals rather than lie and make you falsely believe it will work in addition to loosing thousands of dollars.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Gaia262, joel17 and 10 others
Thank god he is telling you something won't work and will detract from your aesthetic goals rather than lie and make you falsely believe it will work in addition to loosing thousands of dollars.
But i am wondering what his plan is. Without a business model behind, he would not make a videos like this. Whats his alternative?!?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
But i am wondering what his plan is. Without a business model behind, he would not make a videos like this. Whats his alternative?!?
sometimes a doctor just tells the truth... nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, joel17, Deleted member 4991 and 8 others
aren't fillers supposed to be completely temporary? or is there a part that sticks around forever?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
aren't fillers supposed to be completely temporary? or is there a part that sticks around forever?
The "effect" will fade away, but part of the material will stay in your face for years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AutisticBeaner
he didnt say to stop getting fillers, he said if you get any dont get more than 1ml

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 1464 and Kade
he didnt say to stop getting fillers, he said if you get any dont get more than 1ml
1ml is close to nothing. Most people here lack bones, and need large volumes. 1ml is enough for bitches that need a little bit of lift, but not for incels.
Transformations like these are done with 15-20ml. Impossible with 1ml.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5583, NormieKilla and 2 others
1ml is close to nothing. Most people here lack bones, and need large volumes. 1ml is enough for bitches that need a little bit of lift, but not for incels.

damn
all these fags will soon look bloated as hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 5583, Warlow and 2 others
It's the harsh true, hyaluronic acid never goes away. It just moves somewhere else.

Nayane uses calcium hydroxylapatite fillers, not HA so you can't compare volumes between those two

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Damn, this dude is making me panic! I got 5ml of filler to the cheekbones. He says that many people will look round and bloated cause of migrated filler from the cheeks. He basically totally destroys every aspect of fillers. Its over for guys without the money for implants or osteotomies.

Literally just watched that video last night

Fillers are retarded surgery or death

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, sandcelmuttcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
It's the harsh true, hyaluronic acid never goes away. It just moves somewhere else.

Nayane uses calcium hydroxylapatite fillers, not HA so you can't compare volumes between those two
Fillers are retarded surgery or death
True, but what about guys that dont have 20-30k for jaw surgery/implants, or cant stay 2 months at home and eat with a drinking straw?
Also time is running very fast, and prime is so short. I think its better to get fillers for a year, look very good and slay, than do nothing and wait till 30 for the jaw surgery money.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The title is click bait

By “filling” faces he means using a bunch of filler, he’s still performing filler injections he just only uses small amounts

I agree with what he’s saying though, people should always get to low bodyfat (10%) and see what their face looks like at that point first

getting fillers at 15%+ bodyfat is so stupid

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Amnesia, middayshowers and 1 other person

This is cope, fillers ascended me twice now and I'm not even lean

Also 1ml of filler won't do anything

Damn, over for jawcels

Jaw implants look like crap and fillers end up like this

Damn, over for jawcels

Jaw implants look like crap and fillers end up like this
implants don't look like crap, keep coping poorcels.

• +1
Reactions: joel17, highT, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
implants don't look like crap, keep coping poorcels.
Show us a transformation that looks better psl in the after. Implants are a big meme. Everybody talks about it, but nobody really saw transformations.
This is the only one i know:

Download

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Show us a transformation that looks better psl in the after. Implants are a big meme. Everybody talks about it, but nobody really saw transformations.
This is the only one i know:

View attachment 403657
i really don't want to spend my precious time to prove you something, but when i rearrange my collection (i'm trying to understand implants sizes and proportion so i collect them) i will post all of these in here.
just search deeper if you don't trust me.

i really don't want to spend my precious time to prove you something, but when i rearrange my collection (i'm trying to understand implants sizes and proportion so i collect them) i will post all of these in here.
just search deeper if you don't trust me.
Should i research about dr.E or Dr.Y?

Only get fillers to the lower third

That way if it’s migrates it can only go to your chin or just bloats ur jawline for a bit

• +1
Reactions: Usum
If I get fillers for only my jawline where will they migrate to ?

Should i research about dr.E or Dr.Y?
research about both. dr.y makes smaller and more conservative implants but eppley give you what exactly you want. so some of them looks really cartoon like uncanny results.

that means i will never have prominent zygos?

Fillers were never meant to be used as a fix for obvious lack of bone. Doctors abuse them so much nowadays.I have gotten fillers in my chin 10 years ago and a follow up about a year and a half ago, I have to say I have not seen any sort of negative side effects, but then again I got less than 1 ml both times
that means i will never have prominent zygos?
Yes, getting fillers for zygos is one of the WORST filler areas u can get. U can see the effect when someone smiles with fillers in their cheekbones, it follows the skin up since the fillers are in the skin not the bone. It looks horrible. Not to mention most DRs are shit at fillers for zygos, they put it too low and makes u look bloated and round

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 1464

wtf, their entire jaws are made of filler

• JFL
Reactions: Usum
Fillers were never meant to be used as a fix for obvious lack of bone. Doctors abuse them so much nowadays.I have gotten fillers in my chin 10 years ago and a follow up about a year and a half ago, I have to say I have not seen any sort of negative side effects, but then again I got less than 1 ml both times

Yes, getting fillers for zygos is one of the WORST filler areas u can get. U can see the effect when someone smiles with fillers in their cheekbones, it follows the skin up since the fillers are in the skin not the bone. It looks horrible. Not to mention most DRs are shit at fillers for zygos, they put it too low and makes u look bloated and round
norwoodrage.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
how long it lasted? I want to get some in my chin aswell.

how long it lasted? I want to get some in my chin aswell.
Some of the enhancements have stayed even after all this time, but the main effects lasted about 2.5 years for me

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Germania

What's the difference between CaHA and HA? CaHA doesn't migrate and maintains the same look or what?

How do you fix UEE then if fillers are a bad thing?

IME cheek fillers can look good IF you use a small amount and go to a doc who places it properly

I unfortunately got too much put in my face and when I smile it makes me look worse than I did before. Look a bit "heavy" at rest in certain light like elevator mirrors but these are pure suicide fuel for loads of flaws/slight imperfections tbh

The most legit site for filler IMO is chin. Static area so not much movement is taking place here (unlike cheeks where you smile and jaw where you clench/activate masseters for eating)

Ideally one would find a way to expand the gonions for pure width and then have <2ml filler to to sharpen off the angles , then chin filler to match the chin to the mouth and nose size.

Last edited:
How do you fix UEE then if fillers are a bad thing?
If its really bad uee then go ahead and get fillers, all cosmetic surgery has some risk. I am planning on getting fillers for my upper eyelids myself. In that area there's not too much area for it to migrate to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If its really bad uee then go ahead and get fillers, all cosmetic surgery has some risk. I am planning on getting fillers for my upper eyelids myself. In that area there's not too much area for it to migrate to

I've always wondered about this area. What if you get punched a number of times w/filler here? can you go blind?

Not trying to cope/be high inhib, this is the one area for filler I'd be quite cautious of since it's so close to the eye.

There's better alternatives to plump the under-eye than filler so no need to get any there either.

I've always wondered about this area. What if you get punched a number of times w/filler here? can you go blind?

Not trying to cope/be high inhib, this is the one area for filler I'd be quite cautious of since it's so close to the eye.

There's better alternatives to plump the under-eye than filler so no need to get any there either.

WTF are u expecting to get punched in the face or something? How often does that realistically happen to anybody in their life?

What else are u suppose to do for uee then?

WTF are u expecting to get punched in the face or something? How often does that realistically happen to anybody in their life?

What else are u suppose to do for uee then?

Well, it's an unlikely scenario but not entirely out of the question if you frequent bars or clubs at all. Especially if you look decent and have some incel raging at you for stealing his bird. Depending on the angle you get hit at it could end badly but I'm not entirely sure how the filler would interact with the area + having a hard impact. Quite a serious repercussion just for some eye hooding. Being blind would be pure suicide fuel.

Has anyone here decided to remove all their fillers?

No filler for dick.

Well, it's an unlikely scenario but not entirely out of the question if you frequent bars or clubs at all. Especially if you look decent and have some incel raging at you for stealing his bird. Depending on the angle you get hit at it could end badly but I'm not entirely sure how the filler would interact with the area + having a hard impact. Quite a serious repercussion just for some eye hooding. Being blind would be pure suicide fuel.
i still don't think it can make you blind. isn't that new tissue created around fillers so it doesn't expand much more area, and since it's on the eyelid, it cannot migrate more than mms. am i right?