Don't get fooled by women

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
This girl came to me the other day and we talked a bit, out of nowhere she told me that i should model because i have a good energy and vibe, i laughed it ofc cause i know that im a 5'10 ltn/mtn, not NT and so on.

Basically virtue signaling just be aware and don't fall into delusion.

i see some ogres and ltn's acting as if they are chads just because htb's+ talk with them (not even in a flirty way)
its pathetic :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, aleksander, DeadTrees and 5 others
This girl came to me the other day and we talked a bit, out of nowhere she told me that i should model because i have a good energy and vibe, i laughed it ofc cause i know that im a 5'10 ltn/mtn, not NT and so on.

Basically virtue signaling just be aware and don't fall into delusion.

i see some ogres and ltn's acting as if they are chads just because htb's+ talk with them (not even in a flirty way)
its pathetic :lul:
how do they act as chads

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and halloweed
a girl doesnt even have to be nice to incels on here for them to think its an ioi,legit faggots on here even count 1 ms of eye contacts as an ioi and they are gl,respect for being self aware most girls are just nice in general even to sub humans

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Deleted member 71265, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
a girl doesnt even have to be nice to incels on here for them to think its an ioi,legit faggots on here even count 1 ms of eye contacts as an ioi and they are gl,respect for being self aware most girls are just nice in general even to sub humans
Based

• Love it
Reactions: leanmaxx74
thats why every faggot on here overrates themselves. I bet they think everyones looking at them in public and miring :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty