DON’T GET RHINO

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

15%bfcel
If you have a wide nose or a bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty is just flushing money down the drain that could be used for other hardmaxxes. An alarplasty is all you need for a wide nose and it costs 2k on average and 3-4k AT MOST. This is because they just snip the alar base and reattach it at the correct spot. A common rhinoplasty will run you 15k at most where I live and 6-7k average. If your nose tip is still bulbous after the rhinoplasty just inject lemonbottle or lipolab or just use latisse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, BinPanda, Aero and 10 others
forgot to mention the fat burners for a bulbous nose tip will cost at most 500$ for multiple rounds and can be used on buccal fat while you have them

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, BinPanda and truthhurts
If you have a wide nose or a bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty is just flushing money down the drain that could be used for other hardmaxxes. An alarplasty is all you need for a wide nose and it costs 2k on average and 3-4k AT MOST. This is because they just snip the alar base and reattach it at the correct spot. A common rhinoplasty will run you 15k at most where I live and 6-7k average. If your nose tip is still bulbous after the rhinoplasty just inject lemonbottle or lipolab or just use latisse.
You are a overbite god

• +1
Reactions: boneking772, boss8055 and chinprojectiongod
what about button nose turned into a straight nose? The size is ok but I wanna change the shape of it

what about button nose turned into a straight nose? The size is ok but I wanna change the shape of it
you can pm me with pics of your nose if you want, Jordan Barrett has a feminine button nose and it looks good so it’s probably not a problem

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
You’re talking about retracting the nose horizontally. But from the side profile. What about shrinking it from the front angle? Is that when rhino becomes necessary?

injecting fat dissolvers into your nose is so retarded holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, SubhumanForever, watah and 2 others
If you have a wide nose or a bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty is just flushing money down the drain that could be used for other hardmaxxes. An alarplasty is all you need for a wide nose and it costs 2k on average and 3-4k AT MOST. This is because they just snip the alar base and reattach it at the correct spot. A common rhinoplasty will run you 15k at most where I live and 6-7k average. If your nose tip is still bulbous after the rhinoplasty just inject lemonbottle or lipolab or just use latisse

Omg ur a life saver! Bro what about my wide nasal bone.... Bro I already saved some money for rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, watah, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
You’re talking about retracting the nose horizontally. But from the side profile. What about shrinking it from the front angle? Is that when rhino becomes necessary?
I don’t understand what you mean, it shrinks your nose from the front?

I can Pm u my nose should I get Alar/Rhino?

Omg ur a life saver! Bro what about my wide nasal bone.... Bro I already saved some money for rhinoplasty
you can still get a rhinoplasty lmao but a wide nasal bridge looks masculine and dom imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and umer444
My Upper lateral Cartilage is too wide for me

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
If you have a crooked nose ?

i have a wide nasal bone but my nose is thin so i dont think its a problem

My nose bridge is wide and big, and my nose tip is bulbous and wide, ill just get a rhino make the nose bridge smaller and fix the tip and width. I have a roman nose from the side but i wont change it so noone even family knowtices the difference, so I can sneak the surgery

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
get rhino. My friend has it and I didn’t notice until he pointed it out so idk if yours is even noticeable to people.
Yeah but not noticeable it just looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: umer444 and chinprojectiongod
high inhib copemaxxers spotted
You're literally sub 70 IQ. The only fat in the nose is in the lateral alar, made of fibrofatty tissue. This part isn't usually operated on, and even dissolving it won't cause noticeable CHANGES FAGGOT . I'm not high inhib I inject myself with roids three times a day. DNR, buddy. Go back to TikTok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and microsoft
You're literally sub 70 IQ. The only fat in the nose is in the lateral alar, made of fibrofatty tissue. This part isn't usually operated on, and even dissolving it won't cause noticeable CHANGES FAGGOT . I'm not high inhib I inject myself with roids three times a day. DNR, buddy. Go back to TikTok.
IMG 1538
keep spewing nonsense

• +1
Reactions: yue
My nose bridge is wide and big, and my nose tip is bulbous and wide, I’ll just get a rhino make the nose bridge smaller and fix the tip and width. I have a roman nose from the side but i wont change it so noone even family knowtices the difference, so I can sneak the surgery
is your nose bridge wide because of fat or muscle?

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
You mean that tiny amount of fat that you won’t be able to dissolve with Lipolab, and even surgeons agree that removing it won’t make any noticeable aesthetic changes???
it’s a tiny amount of fat in a normal person, not in someone who has a bulbous nose tip 🤦‍♂️. It’s the same fat as anywhere else on the body and will dissolve the same too.

Wtf
bro ur ejecting shit in ur nose wtf

• +1
it’s a tiny amount of fat in a normal person, not in someone who has a bulbous nose tip 🤦‍♂️. It’s the same fat as anywhere else on the body and will dissolve the same too.
HAHAHAHA! A bulbous nose is caused by an excessive amount of cartilage. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: HOLY FUCK, YOU'RE SO LOW IQ.

HAHAHAHA! A bulbous nose is caused by an excessive amount of cartilage. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: HOLY FUCK, YOU'RE SO LOW IQ.
so then you won’t mind explaining how people that lose significant amounts of weight (50+ lbs) lose some tip bulbosity? Also not that i’m going to argue about this but my IQ is 128.

so then you won’t mind explaining how people that lose significant amounts of weight (50+ lbs) lose some tip bulbosity? Also not that i’m going to argue about this but my IQ is 128.
Wieht

• +1
Reactions: yue
all skin attaches to fatty tissue

all skin attaches to fatty tissue
Not all skin attaches directly to fatty tissue. Depending on the body part, skin connects to various structures like muscle, bone, or cartilage. For instance, in the nose, the skin primarily attaches to cartilage and bone, with only minimal fatty tissue involved.

Not all skin attaches directly to fatty tissue. Depending on the body part, skin connects to various structures like muscle, bone, or cartilage. For instance, in the nose, the skin primarily attaches to cartilage and bone, with only minimal fatty tissue involved.
minimal, but still present

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
is your nose bridge wide because of fat or muscle?
I meant the bone like the bone at the top of your nose
Nasal bone: Anatomy, borders, function, development | Kenhub
,the bulbousness and width came from my father who has a huge nose. Can't wait to fix it for front profile, everyone who rated me said all i need to ascend is rhino and it's true.

• +1
is lipolab permanent? i have seen good results i will take a look at it

• +1
looks like south european
you are south european and male and have an upturned nose? are you very rare case or do they women where you live also have upturend noses

@Sapieeen @Bartenderofnashv

Alarplasty needs to save me once I’m able to get it🙏

• +1