DON’T GET RHINO

If you have a wide nose or a bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty is just flushing money down the drain that could be used for other hardmaxxes. An alarplasty is all you need for a wide nose and it costs 2k on average and 3-4k AT MOST. This is because they just snip the alar base and reattach it at the correct spot. A common rhinoplasty will run you 15k at most where I live and 6-7k average. If your nose tip is still bulbous after the rhinoplasty just inject lemonbottle or lipolab or just use latisse.
IMG 2350

• So Sad
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
If you have a wide nose or a bulbous tip, a rhinoplasty is just flushing money down the drain that could be used for other hardmaxxes. An alarplasty is all you need for a wide nose and it costs 2k on average and 3-4k AT MOST. This is because they just snip the alar base and reattach it at the correct spot. A common rhinoplasty will run you 15k at most where I live and 6-7k average. If your nose tip is still bulbous after the rhinoplasty just inject lemonbottle or lipolab or just use latisse.
What about a more hooked nose? Would you still suggest rhino or nah. It gets so wide when i smile.

What about a more hooked nose? Would you still suggest rhino or nah. It gets so wide when i smile.
if you want to get rid of the hookedness you’ll have to get a rhino, this is simply for cutting down on alar width, not bone tissue or cartilage