Don't give up because you're ugly. Give up because you're autistic.

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
Deep inside, everyone on this forum knows, that they are losers NOT because of looks, but because they are autists... :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Kristin, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
Too many NTpills now! :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
Another victim of the autism reaper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18789
its over for us autists:feelswhy:

its over for us autists
Indeed, 63% of autistic children are bullied, even worse when you figure out only 1% of the population is autistic, meaning we are alone and treated like trash. And then people are shocked about school shootings 🔫

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Indeed, 63% of autistic children are bullied, even worse when you figure out only 1% of the population is autistic, meaning we are alone and treated like trash. And then people are shocked about school shootings 🔫
I don't condone mass shootings but yes

• +1
You're definitely right.

• +1
Images 1

Pretty much all school shooters were on ssri and not to mention one of the side effects is homicidal rage :ogre:

• +1
Pretty much all school shooters were on ssri and not to mention one of the side effects is homicidal rage
I'm not saying school shooter is the problem I'm saying it's the symptoms, if ssri cures autism then good, otherwise throw that shit out the window because it's a life altering drug

Greycel copes

I'm not saying school shooter is the problem I'm saying it's the symptoms, if ssri cures autism then good, otherwise throw that shit out the window because it's a life altering drug
SSRI are merely a numbing agent that on their diagnostic tests it shows an improvement that doesn't indicate a positive value of life change. So much of SSRI studies are cherry picked to back them up as a miracle drug it's the worst thing you can do for yourself.

Autistic HTN's :feelskek: , Autistic chad won't be stopped

SSRI are merely a numbing agent that on their diagnostic tests it shows an improvement that doesn't indicate a positive value of life change. So much of SSRI studies are cherry picked to back them up as a miracle drug it's the worst thing you can do for yourself.
They do nothing, they may help if you're depressed but you're selling your libido and erection quality sometimes permanently

• +1
Reactions: Bonez

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787