Dont give up on crypto!!!

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
When the market is the most hated. that
Is precisely the time with the greatest opportunities.

How do people react now when you tell them about cryptocurrency? In most cases, they declare you crazy, right?

These are the moments you have to love. Remember well you don't get rich by buying where everyone else is buying,
you get rich by buying at a time when nobody wants to hear about the market.

That is always a very strong buying signal. And this is what I personally waited a very long time for.

Incredibly low prices!!!

But investing doesn't mean betting your entire budget on 1 point because that just amounts to
to gambling!

Or did you think hedge funds and banks provide a few billion for stocks and then bet them all-in?

No they spread their budget and buy where ever they think is a good time to buy.

I am convinced that this is not yet a bottom and that bitcoin can still drop back a lot lower.

But for the people trying to time the bottom, do NOT do it. You will always fail.

Make a plan of action:

1. Calculate the budget you can lose
2. see which currencies you want to invest in
3. Divide your budget and determine your buying moments
4. Start buying cautiously from the portofolio you drew up

And stick to the plan! Set your emotions to zero and don't let the market scare you through FOMO or anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, capybara, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
water. Buy now youll be happy early 2024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, capybara, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
water. Buy now youll be happy early 2024
Water, but still I see many people complaining and asking if there is any hope for crypto. And the fact that the media is anti crypto doesn't really help.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Water, but still I see many people complaining and asking if there is any hope for crypto. And the fact that the media is anti crypto doesn't really help.
yes it does lol its what bolsters the dip every 4 years and then it rallies with alt season and they cope about it. Makes it easier for people with anything above room temp iq

yes it does lol its what bolsters the dip every 4 years and then it rallies with alt season and they cope about it. Makes it easier for people with anything above room temp iq
Sure the media is just a weapon of the marketmaker's to swing the price, if they want to keep the price low they bring bad news, if they want the price up they come up with good news. But the problem is that most people don't know this and value what the masses think about crypto, and what the media brings about crypto.

Sure the media is just a weapon of the marketmaker's to swing the price, if they want to keep the price low they bring bad news, if they want the price up they come up with good news. But the problem is that most people don't know this and value what the masses think about crypto, and what the media brings about crypto.
lmfao good the impressionable masses are where the money comes from. If everyone knew how it worked there would be no money to be made from crypto because people would be buying it to use it as a currency not as a ponzi scheme

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

legit but diversification is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship