Dont hate on chads

shieldzz

shieldzz

Chads werent eating fast food everyday and playing video games at puberty all day. Chads were doing sports and eating healthy at that time.Fucking niggers stop being lazy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
"Joined Jun 4, 2023"

Sounds about right

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, NoReedemingFeature, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
Chads werent eating fast food everyday and playing video games at puberty all day. Chads were doing sports and eating healthy at that time.Fucking niggers stop being lazy
Chad ate fast food everyday and played video games everyday and still got sloppy from girls in HS because of his looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, 📎♿️⚙️ and LooksThinker
Chad ate fast food everyday and played video games everyday and still got sloppy from girls in HS because of his looks
no retard id they would eat fast food everyday they would be skinnyfat u dumb fuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
no retard id they would eat fast food everyday they would be skinnyfat u dumb fuck
Its all genetics boyo I know guys who eat like shit and do drugs and are lean and look athletic

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 📎♿️⚙️ and LooksThinker
someone ban this guy pls

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and 📎♿️⚙️
Kys retard Chad was playing video games and eating junk food during puberty just like people like you or me.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
1,324Reputation849

Chad got molested in his childhood

someone ban this guy pls
you are a a fucking kid , u shouldnt be allowed to use this site . retarded 14y kid 2 kicks and ill make u fly past the atlantic ocean ugly kiddo

• JFL
Reactions: Emzi
Rate him boyos I’m gonna say upper mtn

Attachments

• IMG_1710.jpeg
    IMG_1710.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Seeing chads get norwoodraped is copefuel

they were getting bullied too?

ill hate on whoever i want ok nigga?