Don't icepack face

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
Your white fat stores will turn into "brown" fat (not same brown fat that babies have, but a bit similar, both used for producing heat (?)) and they will melt.

Good thing I stopped doing that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, BongMog, Roamer and 3 others
If you want tightening effect... Be well fed on Ray Peat diet, DO NOT be sleep deprived, and eat more Potassium (Ray Peat diet generally has a lot of fruits and fruit juice so it will not be a problem:owo:)

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
If you want tightening effect... Be well fed on Ray Peat diet, DO NOT be sleep deprived, and eat more Potassium (Ray Peat diet generally has a lot of fruits and fruit juice so it will not be a problem:owo:)
send Ray Piet diet fratello

Your white fat stores will turn into "brown" fat (not same brown fat that babies have, but a bit similar, both used for producing heat (?)) and they will melt.

View attachment 1495300

Good thing I stopped doing that shit

Isnt it good for reducing some chubby cheek fat that is hard for some people to get rid of?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
send Ray Piet diet fratello
Raypeat.com
Isnt it good for reducing some chubby cheek fat that is hard for some people to get rid of?
Maybe in that case just do with cold spoon/ice cube on cheeks or below cheekbones... But I don't know if it will spot reduce the fat, and that is too close for undereye fat for my liking.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lawton88
just ice the lower half of your face

• +1
Raypeat.com

Maybe in that case just do with cold spoon/ice cube on cheeks or below cheekbones... But I don't know if it will spot reduce the fat, and that is too close for undereye fat for my liking.

Yep I have heard not to ice the undereye area too much or it will age you later.

• +1
What if you don't have undereye fat, to begin with?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Then how come people notice Hooding when doing ice thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Then how come people notice Hooding when doing ice thing?
Because it tightens the skin around the skin that hides the UEE and it creates a more pronounced effect, it also dries out that skin that hides the UEE(I don't know its name) so it kind of makes it more "folded"

so basically just ice on the lower cheek area where the marionette lines form

• +1
so putting ice on upper and undereye kills fat? :hnghn:

@VicMackey thoughts?