Don't join military or police or shit like that if you are trying to looksmax

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
If you do that crap over there they will hunt you down and fuck you over dead srs. Friend got kicked out of military for roids and they do not like "Cheaters" I joined myself worst mistake of my life. Girls prefer good looking guys not overcompensating guys. I had a complex there was no reason for me to join the military.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
your friend got caught breaking the rules, nothing new. Didn't you say you got out because of an injury, if so, wouldn't you have gotten disability/kept your benefits? Are you indian american?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 20368
your friend got caught breaking the rules, nothing new. Didn't you say you got out because of an injury, if so, wouldn't you have gotten disability/kept your benefits? Are you indian american?

yeah i still have the benefits anyway they were nice to me but I never got girls because of indian first thing and then second thing is that I wasn't looksmaxxed when I was there.

Also the dudes there are more about being a tough guy instead of getting women

You naturally train in those and for a long time .so even after it you will have the same training and diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
i’d join us millitary if i could get citizenship

iwas in military and i worked the fields for 4 years without sunscreen, now i look like a curry 😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23848 and 4 others
You naturally train in those and for a long time .so even after it you will have the same training and diet.

Yeah I have a very good body but it's not enough without face seriously...

yeah i still have the benefits anyway they were nice to me but I never got girls because of indian first thing and then second thing is that I wasn't looksmaxxed when I was there.

kept the government benefits of serving from only two years yet you're saying it was the worst mistake of your life. No way you're not in india larping rn.

• +1
kept the government benefits of serving from only two years yet you're saying it was the worst mistake of your life. No way you're not in india larping rn.

I'm not larping no reason to lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23642

What did you do and what branch

If you're in the US, your friend massively fucked up to get tested/caught with roids. I personally know multiple people in the military who take gear, and nobody bats an eye. Even the ones who obviously look like they're on sauce.

They turn LTN-HTNs into incels by needlessly raping their hair.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Militarymaxxing is fucking stupid. If your sub-5 and join the military your still sub-5 but just in a military uniform JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 23642 and Deleted member 20368
Militarymaxxing is fucking stupid. If your sub-5 and join the military your still sub-5 but just in a military uniform JFL

Yep exactly plus you don't make shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
How was the financial benefits and lifestyle. Is it even possible to get laid while in active duty

It was good bro bootcamp sucked I was at parris Island for bootcamp and yeah you can get laid but it's tougher to party and also you can do a little bit bodybuilding but they focus more on cardio and tactical training there

kinda explains it now that you said you served in the marines, why do you still regret it after getting the benefits though?

police is one of the most high status job

Marines ain't worth it

pay is trash have to get incel hair and hard to slay

Op what are you doing currently to looksmax

The dating reason not to join the military is you’ll be surrounded by men and fat women who get treated like stacies. The ratio is brutal.

• +1
The dating reason not to join the military is you’ll be surrounded by men and fat women who get treated like stacies. The ratio is brutal.

Yep and yeah I gotta do more looksmax I did lasik and have something for jaw.

Also gotta lower standards but I'm gonna make sure when I have a son he isn't manlet or an incel

I had lasik 8 weeks ago but I haven't gotten full benefits yet cause I can't fight.

Gonna so something for dick also

Military isn't bad if ur DOM to begin with.

Meaning good height and vision then you're gtg