Don’t know don’t care

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Losing weight won’t make me fully happy.

QB8VXgy

I guess you guys think that losing weight will make me fully happy?

6BAF787A 5AE4 4876 A89B EAD9D50E9B01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Stay fat if you want to. Less competition for me.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Zaetheus, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
"I prefer to be an undesirable tub of lard than to do something about myself"
The post.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, FatmanO, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
Secret: You will never be fully happy. That doesn't even exist.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, androidcel, Final82 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, FatmanO and Deleted member 611
"I prefer to be an undesirable tub of lard than to do something about myself"
The post.
I really envy guys who only have to lose weight just to be average. I would put 150 extra pounds on my myself if it meant that my hairline would be fixed, I would be given a better eye area and my lower third would be improved if I just lost the fucking weight.

Another thing: will losing weight make me feel like I’m not a failure?

nothing will make you fully happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
its not going to make you happy, but it make your life better.
but if you'r just lazy and want to eat, then being overweight is for you

Losing weight will make you look better, looking better/good is the only thing that matters, I would starve myself if it meant looking good tbh idk how people let themselves get fat when they know looks are everything :feelsokman:

Lose weight you fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 611
It made me happy. It litteraly saved me from suicide or years of depression.

Whatever, we can't force you.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
It made me happy. It litteraly saved me from suicide or years of depression.

Whatever, we can't force you.

Its all, Should i, Would i, What if, Would she,If that,If then what.What would my rating be after Its all What if IF IF IF IF iF, Some people aint wanna do shit.... Big up FatmanO for actually getting where he wants to be get set goals and reaching it.
We all know where jacking off guy went after this post, At chipotle ordering like this.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 611 and FatmanO
Its all, Should i, Would i, What if, Would she,If that,If then what.What would my rating be after Its all What if IF IF IF IF iF, Some people aint wanna do shit.... Big up FatmanO for actually getting where he wants to be get set goals and reaching it.
We all know where jacking off guy went after this post, At chipotle ordering like this.

He just keep asking us questions we don't really have anwsers to. Its like asking what lottery ticket is the winning one.
We don't know what bones look like under fat, its hidden. We don't know if he can attract women, it depends on zygos but Im guessing he could be atleast normie tier

I mean holy shit as 15 year old I was fatter than him and I lost the weight, he just doesent want to start it

Like he keeps asking us if hes ugly, he litteraly got rejected by crush cause he is fat. Not much we can do to help him, he has to lose 40lbs, not 70lbs so it willbe even easier

But he won't start, he keeps asking stupid questions and procastinating. But id be suprised if If he starts and posts a weight loss transformation pic then

But JFL what are you doing on a looksmaxxing site if your not doing the biggest looksmaxx of them all, losing weight

May this long post be a good example for you and other fat people here. @blackoutwhitein

If you have questions, feel free to ask, but actually follow the advice people give you and you might have a chance with girls cuter than your oneitis

Are u referring to me?