Don’t know enough about chem in my body. Think I may have too much testosterone

ren_the_racoon

ren_the_racoon

Iron
I am 5’10 176lb slim but skinny fat. Face and neck are really chubby. Body is super hairy. I’m gook, Spick, Irish, and injin (native). Any advice on getting my weight down further and getting the fat out of my face and neck?

Check for posture imbalances like APT that could be causing the skinny fat look. Mew 24/7 for better hyoid and also do some hyoid exercies if you want. Also get a blood test to see your T if you feel like that

Got ya I also just need to lose some more weight. I tried mewing for months and never got progress

Got ya I also just need to lose some more weight. I tried mewing for months and never got progress
My guy how tf did you even think mewing would burn fat. Also why would you have high test if your skinny fat. Just lower your sugar intake and go in a calorie deficit.

Skinny fat and too much testosterone don't go together

• Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy
My guy how tf did you even think mewing would burn fat. Also why would you have high test if your skinny fat. Just lower your sugar intake and go in a calorie deficit.
Two different parts. I am in a calorie deficit and have been for almost a year. I wasn’t saying I was mewing to burn fat, I was saying it didn’t work for me so that’s when I came to the conclusion I need to burn more fat.

if you look like this then your T is too high, consider taking estrogen to balance out

• JFL
Reactions: Gilly