dont know if all the struggle is worth it

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
i really cant cope anymore , i stopped coping i look for solutions but im in a circle

im 19 now gonna turn 20 in 6 months
my goal was building muscle and leveling up my physique and my looks
what came up in my bloodwork , extremely high cortisol (what caused that its not known i get it tested this is some nasty shit it raises your blood sugars as if you eat sugar all day makes you gain fat and loose muscle and eats up your skin, no proper sleep ., 20 points lowered grf kidney function
fasted glucose is 105 which is prediabetic tier
my hairline receded , my maxilla got fucked up thx orthodontist
collagen is gone

body stats from 13% bodyfat 83kg , now probably 78kg 18-20%bf

Im still using trt 100mg weekly i told my endocrinologist if she can prescribe it to me
but they refuse , they say i should quit it

i have the decision either quit trt wait for months to recover to prior shitty levels , and go insane and loose another 3kg or more muscle and commit sudoku

or stay on deus medicals test , and workout and build muscles back up at maintaince with shitty blood work, and stay on it for life and probably worsen gfr .

Last edited:
i have the decision either quit trt, and go insane and loose another 3kg or more muscle and commit sudoku
youre right about your iq

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Quit all things you're taking (trt-smoking-whatever else), let the body reset, you can still take meds if needed to lower cortisol. Fast for one week I guess? both water and food for 12 hrs.

Then hit the gym and start regaining the lost muscle. after a while check your cortisol levels to see if they are lowered.

This is the best I can think of tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Quit all things you're taking (trt-smoking-whatever else), let the body reset, you can still take meds if needed to lower cortisol. Fast for one week I guess? both water and food for 12 hrs.

Then hit the gym and start regaining the lost muscle. after a while check your cortisol levels to see if they are lowered.

This is the best I can think of tbh.
thx for advice bro:love: ,without pct it gonna take probably 3 months to reset t levels
and i have severe depression i wont be able to wake up from bed this will be horrible tbh and you wont make gains in this time for sure

nigga said commit sudoku :lul:

Inkedsudoku puzzle games LI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827