Don’t know what to do about my hair

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
5 months into growing my hair out. I’m losing hair but it’s not looking to horrible. Some receding but you can’t see it right now with the hair grown out. I want to keep it growing until I get to a year. I plan on starting minox and ru but I’m scared of the shedding since my hair is getting to the point of being long enough that if it sheds it will look fuckin crazy. Should I just start taking them anyway and power through it? Or cut it all off and take them and then when I get enough hairs back for my hairline start growing it out again? Also when I start the drugs should I just stick with ru and minox or throw finasteride in there and use all 3?

yes start ru now

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Deleted member 21393
dont take fin yet, ru can stop ur hairloss by itself. if it doesnt work (u may apply wrong or too little too) get fin

dont take fin yet, ru can stop ur hairloss by itself. if it doesnt work (u may apply wrong or too little too) get fin
Okay well should I cut my hair so I can get the ru on my scalp better or just move the hair out of the way and try and apply it like that?

Okay well should I cut my hair so I can get the ru on my scalp better or just move the hair out of the way and try and apply it like that?
shorter hair would def help and help make sure that it works at start

look application guides i havent tried it myself yet and i have long hair, i wouldnt cut them cuz thatd be a looksmin

50mg/day is minimum dose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
shorter hair would def help and help make sure that it works at start

look application guides i havent tried it myself yet and i have long hair, i wouldnt cut them cuz thatd be a looksmin

50mg/day is minimum dose
It looks like people with thinning and shit are using 1.5-2ml a day to get all the areas so like 100mg which is probably what I’ll have to do end up doing which sucks since I’ll have to buy more but can’t fuckin lose this hair. I lose this hair and it’s completely over.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
let it grow, swallow E, shave, wear skirts and send pics

Give up on life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393