Don’t lend people money

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
Lent him £10 pounds now he’s off the grid. I swear I want just stab his mum in her lungs to teach him a lesson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, ducktruck, nanefer and 7 others
crackhead antics

Lent my best friend 40 bucks after he promised me 100 times with his life he'll give it back next day
It's been 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Danish_Retard, mogstars and 3 others
Lent my best friend 40 bucks after he promised me 100 times with his life he'll give it back next day
It's been 3 months
beat him you cuck

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and wsada
It's been 3 months
over if you believe promises its just a word take his mom as collateral

• +1
I can relate fully. I lent a classmate a phone charger, he took it home and didn't return it.

I brought a knife to school and was planning on stabbing him (no joke), but then I thought about it and realized I didn't wanna go to prison.

(It was his arrogance and complete disregard of the situation that made me want him dead, not the fact that I was missing a charger)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Danish_Retard, ducktruck and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264
It's been 3 months
I can relate fully. I lent a classmate a phone charger, he took it home and didn't return it.

I brought a knife to school and was planning on stabbing him (no joke), but then I thought about it and realized I didn't wanna go to prison.

(It was his arrogance and complete disregard of the situation that made me want him dead, not the fact that I was missing a charger)
Go ER on them

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 28896
Go ER on them
This was a while back. Instead of stabbing him, I just gave him a beating and a couple death threats. The day after he brought my charger and 100 bucks as compensation.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, nanefer, RAITEIII and 2 others
This was a while back. Instead of stabbing him, I just gave him a beating and a couple death threats. The day after he brought my charger and 100 bucks as compensation.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 28896

Attachments

• The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    The_Happy_Merchant.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
What are you gonna do? You can never let another man step on you with arrogance, (if they are apologetic or whatnot it's another story).

• +1
What are you gonna do? You can never let another man step on you with arrogance, (if they are apologetic or whatnot it's another story).
I always do that..should I just fight them??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
He was a friend from 6 form who's gone to uni and I don't know where he stays, but I'm asking around

• +1
I always do that..should I just fight them??
Yeah, always stand up for yourself. 101 in not becoming an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and wsada
Exactly. That's what people miss. Some of those cunts go above and beyond to be sassy. He could have kept scalating shit purposely but thankfully nothing happened beyond boyo.

Chill dont ruin ur life over retards.

I legit fail to understand how some people can be so shameless. Id have to change countries if i stole smth to someone who was kind to me and then i pulled crap like that. Now if it was all done in purpose because that person deserves it then itd be different i guess. I doubt that's the case tho.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 28896
You were stronger than him? Mirin. Im not sure if ur larping tho.

• +1
I’ve done it so many times I never learn

• So Sad
I poured ounces of feces into asshole's apartment after borrowing him like the same amount.

• JFL
You were stronger than him? Mirin. Im not sure if ur larping tho.
I had told him for a week straight that I didn't appreciate his arrogance, and that he should do right for himself.
Then the 7th day he didn't bring the charger or apologize, I felt that it had gone too far.
So after school I followed him for a bit, then confronted him, asked him to apologize.
Instead of apologizing, he asked arrogantly "muh, why have you followed me? that's weird" and then he laughed arrogantly.

I tried to initiate a fight, but he just walked away in arrogance, so finally after taking immense disrespect I decided to suckerpunch him.
He fell to the ground and started screaming "muuuh, wtff are you doing???". Then I let him stand up (because I wanted a honorable fight). He stood up, but since he was a manlet + framecel, he fell to the ground quickly again, after a right hook.

Then when he laid on the ground I told him how he was of bad character, and the importance of showing respect and regard to your peers. I explained how his parents had done a bad job raising him, and how his life would become a failure.
Finally I gave him some kicks against his liver (wanted to make him hurt immensely, and black out, without it being lethal).
And I told him to bring me my shit, an apology and 100 bucks in compensation the next day.

And the next day came around, he didn't show up to the first lesson or two. But he came up to me looking like an absolute victim while I was eating lunch, gave me my stuff and apologized. I told him I appreciated his apology and told him he was forgiven.
He didn't come to school for a whole two weeks after this (idk if it was due to his bruised face, trauma, or the humiliation factor).

Either way, he learned his lesson, and I did my duty in protecting my honor.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Antichrist, ducktruck, nanefer and 1 other person
I had told him for a week straight that I didn't appreciate his arrogance, and that he should do right for himself.
Then the 7th day he didn't bring the charger or apologize, I felt that it had gone too far.
So after school I followed him for a bit, then confronted him, asked him to apologize.
Instead of apologizing, he asked arrogantly "muh, why have you followed me? that's weird" and then he laughed arrogantly.

I tried to initiate a fight, but he just walked away in arrogance, so finally after taking immense disrespect I decided to suckerpunch him.
He fell to the ground and started screaming "muuuh, wtff are you doing???". Then I let him stand up (because I wanted a honorable fight). He stood up, but since he was a manlet + framecel, he fell to the ground quickly again, after a right hook.

Then when he laid on the ground I told him how he was of bad character, and the importance of showing respect and regard to your peers. I explained how his parents had done a bad job raising him, and how his life would become a failure.
Finally I gave him some kicks against his liver (wanted to make him hurt immensely, and black out, without it being lethal).
And I told him to bring me my shit, an apology and 100 bucks in compensation the next day.

And the next day came around, he didn't show up to the first lesson or two. But he came up to me looking like an absolute victim while I was eating lunch, gave me my stuff and apologized. I told him I appreciated his apology and told him he was forgiven.
He didn't come to school for a whole two weeks after this (idk if it was due to his bruised face, trauma, or the humiliation factor).

Either way, he learned his lesson, and I did my duty in protecting my honor.
congratulations if it's real and JFL if its made up. I hope u understand my skepticism but i dont know u

• +1
congratulations if it's real and JFL if its made up. I hope u understand my skepticism but i dont know u
Do I come across as a weak low testosterone poseur?

Lent him £10 pounds now he’s off the grid. I swear I want just stab his mum in her lungs to teach him a lesson
I've made that mistake with $200. Then a few years later I lent a guy $500 and he paid me back almost immediately. Gotta use discernment. Not everybody's bad.

• +1
I dont know you lol
Newsflash: I'm a high testosterone male that doesn't lie. Unless you count ironic satire as lying, only then I'm guilty.

Ive been waiting on my friend for 60 quid he has until this weekend before i rat on his ass that hes a plug dont play about a broke niggas money

• JFL
Congratulations, you learned a very valuable life lesson and it only cost you £10, it could have been much worse, imagine you would have been older, had more money and lent someone an even higher sum of money - like 10k or even 10 million if you would somehow become rich, only to never see your money ever again. :feelskek:
I learned this lesson myself when I was like 6 or 7yo and gave someone the equivalent of 10 cents and didn't get it back, and from that moment I never loaned money to anyone else ever again.
I also like to say this little anecdote and life lesson to many people I meet, so they know from the start that I never borrow money and they won't ever ask me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Ricky212 and Deleted member 33136
I poured ounces of feces into asshole's apartment after borrowing him like the same amount.
Congratulations, you learned a very valuable life lesson and it only cost you £10, it could have been much worse, imagine you would have been older, had more money and lent someone an even higher sum of money - like 10k or even 10 million if you would somehow become rich, only to never see your money ever again. :feelskek:
I learned this lesson myself when I was like 6 or 7yo and gave someone the equivalent of 10 cents and didn't get it back, and from that moment I never loaned money to anyone else ever again.
I also like to say this little anecdote and life lesson to many people I meet, so they know from the start that I never borrow money and they won't ever ask me.
Fucking backstabbing swines not giving our money back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Gonthar
Ive been waiting on my friend for 60 quid he has until this weekend before i rat on his ass that hes a plug dont play about a broke niggas money
£60 I would of already put my hands on him

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Bro I absolutely agree with your post. I lent my friend in total $50 for now ($20 + $30) and he still didn't return anything although he said he would. He spent the money to take out some crack MTB makeupfrauded whore for drinks and didn't even get anything in return.

DON'T LEND PEOPLE YOUR MONEY.

Bro I absolutely agree with your post. I lent my friend in total $50 for now ($20 + $30) and he still didn't return anything although he said he would. He spent the money to take out some crack MTB makeupfrauded whore for drinks and didn't even get anything in return.

DON'T LEND PEOPLE YOUR MONEY.
How long has it been

lmfao i owe somebody like $600 but i think that he forgot

• JFL