DON'T MAKE THIS AUTISTIC FORUM RATE YOU.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze

This guy has a near-ideal side profile, and very good harmony.
His only prominent flaw is his phenotype, which he is obviously indian.
And here's this incel rotter is trying to snatch out any hope possible by saying the classic "it's over".
That retard keeps saying the same thing on any rating thread.

Now hold up, how the fuck is this guy below average? Like are people here seriously handicapped or what?
It's not his fault you have been blackpilled so fucking hard that you want to rope, but that doesn't mean you go hating on everyone else.

Seriously man, if you wanna get rated, go outside and interact with women, don't download tinder, don't tell women to rate you, just see how women treat you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21192, Shrek2OnDvD and 25 others
irl reactions is all that ever mattered

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 21192, Shrek2OnDvD and 17 others
It's over... for your sense of humor.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, LooksmaxxHopeful, BoneDensity and 3 others
first off this forum is very euro/west centric. If you have an indian pheno/ brown its going to be hard in the west until youre atleast a tall htn.

secondly that indian u posted has a very bad skin tone and undertones. he doesnt have an ideal side profile. he has minimal forward growth, hes just lean. his harmony is fucked by his nose ud know if u saw his front profile.

the third guy u sent is 80th percentile but for all intents and purpose he is average in 2022. the statistically average guy is a fat beer drinker who chews tobacco in some alabama shithole but we are talking about average with reference to the dating market and securing atleast MTB/ HTBs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 21044, Slob and 5 others
Its over for both of them though lets be realistic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20452 and 2 others
First guy skin tone literally looks like mud and that side profile is frauded.

Second guy has a long midface and bug eyes, 0 sex appeal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Slob, BoneDensity and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
well it is over in the west. he shouldve stated whether hes in india or the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, terrorblade, cantbreaktheice and 1 other person
The indian dude has very good potential for the side profile, he has to tense his jaw to get definition ofc but it would look that good if he was lean, the front just proves that he needs to lean out quite a bit, but he has really good potential, idk this forum is retarded idk how it can be considered over for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 15827
thia is why you mew kids

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
First guy skin tone literally looks like mud and that side profile is frauded.

Second guy has a long midface and bug eyes, 0 sex appeal.
long midface = dimorphic trait, most mm have long midfaces

• Ugh..
furthermore to add to the point of this thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17676
I have said it before and say it again how u get treated irl is the biggest deciding factor of ur. Attractiveness.ur face will make people especially women treat u very very good if ur gl and ratings are cope infront of that.its just autist projections a number onto a rando who is also too naive to believe that.

Even if u get 5.47393793 psl here and women treat u like shit then the rating is pure cope and projection
@RabidRosaries
@Chadeep
@currylightskin @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 16275, Deprived and 10 others
@cantbreaktheice how u get treated irl?

I have said it before and say it again how u get treated irl is the biggest deciding factor of ur. Attractiveness.ur face will make people especially women treat u very very good if ur gl and ratings are cope infront of that.its just autist projections a number onto a rando who is also too naive to believe that.

Even if u get 5.47393793 psl here and women treat u like shit then the rating is pure cope and projection
@RabidRosaries
@Chadeep
Irl charisma, social status and height comes into the picture tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17676
Irl charisma, social status and height comes into the picture tho
Chamrisma and social status is important af irl.height is also a bid deciding factor but seen some manlets with great personality and status

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

@RabidRosaries
@Chadeep
Obviously why would I want some lifeless men to rate me lol, my real life experience is enough for me to know where i stand. Best rating is just going on tinder bumble etc.

That guy is 3.5psl. I don't give false ratings.

• +1
shove that rating in ur little booty hole habibi 🙏
thats psl bhai. Not SMV. His smv might be higher because of his race and height but that doesn't effect psl rating. also psl is not distributed averagely.

4psl is not average anywhere except nordic countries.

average in asia is like 2.5psl. and Africa 2psl.

@cantbreaktheice how u get treated irl?
Ill be honest. See its neutral i am treated just fine. The thimgs is girls neither drool over me neither do they see me with a look of disgust. It like am just another average joe passing by. But tbh i have been called handsome by some men tho( my friends ) and when i was like 16 17 i was called cute by a few girls. Thats all. Niether have i been approached neither i have approached any woman. It feels a waste of time and self respect to approach women tbh. And indian women are giga retarded. By to sum it up i have always been treated respectfully by people around , yes there were some exceptions but in a whole its been okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Both are attractive fuck who ever disagree with me

first off this forum is very euro/west centric. If you have an indian pheno/ brown its going to be hard in the west until youre atleast a tall htn.

secondly that indian u posted has a very bad skin tone and undertones. he doesnt have an ideal side profile. he has minimal forward growth, hes just lean. his harmony is fucked by his nose ud know if u saw his front profile.

the third guy u sent is 80th percentile but for all intents and purpose he is average in 2022. the statistically average guy is a fat beer drinker who chews tobacco in some alabama shithole but we are talking about average with reference to the dating market and securing atleast MTB/ HTBs.
The nose has always bugged me in a way that in some pics it looks shit af. While in some pics it looks fine. Lemme show u what am talking about . I think lighting plays a huge huge part in highlighting some features.

Attachments

• 20220711_122939.jpg
    20220711_122939.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, rand anon, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
The nose has always bugged me in a way that in some pics it looks shit af. While in some pics it looks fine. Lemme show u what am talking about . I think lighting plays a huge huge part in highlighting some features.
Your eye area and harmony apart from your nose is your biggest strengths. Good base to ascend:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice
@inferiorpispot234 has the potential to mog in india imo facially at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16275
One thing i want to say with respect to indian standards is that yes , fair skin might be the biggest gift you can have in india , you can be 6'6 leanmaxxed , godtier bone chad but ig you have a darkish skin then its very tough to be labelled as 'handsome' in India . While if you just have a white/light skin while beinv recessed or no striking feature youll be getting huge female attention and people in general will label u as good looking. That why i say if you are a white guy from the west , just come to india for a week youll get laid in a second. Beleive me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
Ascended version of @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
Btw i wanna thank @rapidinshallah for putting some faith in me and every other person who gave me some constructive criticism . Thanks guys.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
It's over bro, pack your things, go home

Ill be honest. See its neutral i am treated just fine. The thimgs is girls neither drool over me neither do they see me with a look of disgust. It like am just another average joe passing by. But tbh i have been called handsome by some men tho( my friends ) and when i was like 16 17 i was called cute by a few girls. Thats all. Niether have i been approached neither i have approached any woman. It feels a waste of time and self respect to approach women tbh. And indian women are giga retarded. By to sum it up i have always been treated respectfully by people around , yes there were some exceptions but in a whole its been okay.
That means its good for you and I agree about ur thoughts on approaching women being disrespectful and Indian girls being giga retarded.

This forum worships white people no point in posting your face here unless you want your career ruined and you are white. So many gl ethnics post here and everyone spams stupid shit like “2 PSL Shitskin, it’s over!” But a dead average white guy posts and everyone says “HTN, Looks good bro! No need to worry my buddy!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
he's right about the 1st guy:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and cantbreaktheice
Brutal currypill, he would literally be a slayer if he was any other race with that harmony

• +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice

Chad

Don’t even use this forum tbh. It’s toxic. The mentality to obsess over looks. Your life will be over and it will only be all negatives

Literally don't understand why I would lie about all 3 on some forum online, I'm just saying you are roasting me for no reason at all and it makes no sense @LightSkinNoob

Literally don't understand why I would lie about all 3 on some forum online, I'm just saying you are roasting me for no reason at all and it makes no sense @LightSkinNoob
Constant IOI :soy::soy:

Larp af

Your an average white dude at best

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope