Don't mistake Canthal Tilt for Palpebral slant

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I know this is water but sometimes people get it wrong.
When people think of canthal tilt most of time they think and give examples of this:
Howthemediacreatedthelooksmaxingcommunitycanthaltilt

Yes, this image has different examples of canthal tilt but it's misleading because it also shows palpebral slant(PS).
Palpebral Slant is when the palpebra of the eyes are slanted, not just the canthus, this makes both Positive and Negative Palpebral Slant look bad.

And when people talk about how deadly NCT is, they forget to mention the PS
This is PS:
2f0a914d8c47fb0c1f04be6352ac4072

You can see that the whole eye looks tilted, when this is not necessarily the case with canthal tilt
For example, O'pry has positive cathal tilt but doesn't have PPS so his upper part of the eye looks straight

Niceeyes1

Although Positive Palpebral Slant(PPS) isn't always a death sentence, it's bad because it makes you look downie.
In fact palpebral slant is one of the most telling signs of many syndromes including down syndrome(PPS):
Young adults
Endown syndrome trisomy 21esel sndrome de down trisoma 21

Greta thunberg 1563895357411 v2 900x506

Whereas both PCT and Neutral CT are good depending on your eye shape:
9c99fe060c724f0ddb2c218205e292f6

F86bd6755e928b33c235f8e838c69428

Yea0EVu
8ef3a6429087fcd40f3dc0f16494c5dc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: odux, datboijj, BrahminBoss and 3 others
unclear af thread but what I got from it is that everyone in PSL means PS when they're referring to canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
unclear af thread but what I got from it is that everyone in PSL means PS when they're referring to canthal tilt
some people get it wrong. gonna edit to make it more clear

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
legit shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Toth's thot, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh u put greta thunberg in downies section

Based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and improover
I explained in more detail, do you think it's better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
B713ED86 F02C 4E99 B0A8 1771D8FCD4B2

Ok greta do be looking kinda thick doe

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, FacialStructure404, thecel and 2 others
Damn, good thread tbh

• Love it
Reactions: improover
Good thread but I still have no idea wtf you're talking about lol, bumping so that this concept spreads more across the forum and people can debate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and sportsmogger
Good thread but I still have no idea wtf you're talking about lol, bumping so that this concept spreads more across the forum and people can debate it
Basically having eyes that slant down from Lateral canthus to medial canthus looks Downie, having a neutral lateral canthus plus a downturned medial canthus is ideal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Basically having eyes that slant down from Lateral canthus to medial canthus looks Downie, having a neutral lateral canthus plus a downturned medial canthus is ideal.
I'm gonna fap then try to process what u just said cause I'm too horny rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy and sportsmogger
No habla Espanol

• +1
I'm gonna fap then try to process what u just said cause I'm too horny rn
Ill put images

401 original
Help im trying to gain an understanding on what make an eye v0 a5ghbhab4fja1

Notice how Leto's outer corner of his eyes are upturned? Meanwhile his Medial Canthus the inner corner of his eyes are literally no where to be found? Causing his eyes to have low PFL plus it looks like he has down syndrome??

Compared to Gandy who has a downturned Medial Canthus and a neutral Lateral Canthus which isnt upturned causing the 'slope' that OP is talking about.

• +1
Ill put images

View attachment 2586966View attachment 2586967

Notice how Leto's outer corner of his eyes are upturned? Meanwhile his Medial Canthus the inner corner of his eyes are literally no where to be found? Causing his eyes to have low PFL plus it looks like he has down syndrome??

Compared to Gandy who has a downturned Medial Canthus and a neutral Lateral Canthus which isnt upturned causing the 'slope' that OP is talking about.
The main thing I was interested in and didn't really fully get was palpebral tilt vs canthal tilt,

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and sportsmogger
Ill put images

View attachment 2586966View attachment 2586967

I think I finally understood the diff between the two, so if I have negative hooding but my medial canthus is lower than my lateral canthus, than I'm fine and have normal good PCT right?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I think I finally understood the diff between the two, so if I have negative hooding but my medial canthus is lower than my lateral canthus, than I'm fine and have normal good PCT right?
Yeah, Gandy has acceptable negative hooding cause his medial canthus is so low

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Is it a failo? What's the ideal hooding angle then? Neutral?
Only a failo if your medial canthus isn't low, it'll start making your eyes look like they have NCT

• +1
  • +1
Only a failo if your medial canthus isn't low, it'll start making your eyes look like they have NCT
I reread the OP and he specifically mentioned that negative hooding is a failo, do you see him mention it too? I guess it's confirmed then, right?

• JFL