Don't pass on your genes if you need surgery to ascend.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Your children will struggle, you will simply be imposing suffering on another being, if you have a son he will be a virgin incel till he discovers such sites and maybe makes a change or ldars for the rest of his life. Your daughter will never be wanted by a good looking man, she will be used by chads/chad lites and upper tier normies for pleasure, but they will never want a relationship with her. She will most likely settle down with a average looking dude and produce more incels. Get surgery if you need to in order to ascend, but do the world a favor and don't have children, instead enjoy life fucking sluts and moneymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I won't pass on my genes, sir

• +1
Passing on your genes is literally the point of human existence though. Just try to have a kid with someone who has good genetics and pray that they favour the mother tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit and 11gaijin
Passing on your genes is literally the point of human existence though. Just try to have a kid with someone who has good genetics and pray that they favour the mother tbh.
tbh, even good looking people produce not do good looking offsprings so there is no guarantee anyway. Many chads have average looking parents too. (eg: Gandy, Fassbender to name a few)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
tbh, even good looking people produce not do good looking offsprings so there is no guarantee anyway. Many chads have average looking parents too. (eg: Gandy, Fassbender to name a few)
Cope, most ugly parents have ugly looking children, most average looking people have average children and good looking people have good looking children, very rarely, sometimes, average or ugly couples will have god tier looking children and very rarely do good looking parents have ugly children. Considering there are billions of couples, anomalies will take place for a few thousand of them.

• +1
you do realize it's all about the mother?

• +1
JFL at this cope.

It's not cope at all. It has been show numerous times that robust mothers produce better males. Robust father->robust daughter, Robust mother->chad son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
It's not cope at all. It has been show numerous times that robust mothers produce better males. Robust father->robust daughter, Robust mother->chad son
No, its about the parent with dominant genes, which can be either the father or mother.

• +1
Cope, most ugly parents have ugly looking children, most average looking people have average children and good looking people have good looking children, very rarely, sometimes, average or ugly couples will have god tier looking children and very rarely do good looking parents have ugly children. Considering there are billions of couples, anomalies will take place for a few thousand of them.
Obviously if both are ugly then their kids wont be Chads or Stacey 99% of the time. But with one parent good looking and other average, chances are the kid won't be ogre. So I just need to find a hot foid. However it is true, if I can't find one I won't do it.

• +1
Genetic recombination is a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Jfl if you think I'm not going to impregnate a female if I ever get the opportunity to do so, Spain needs more white spaniards

• +1
No, its about the parent with dominant genes, which can be either the father or mother.

It about combining genes with the right person. The reason incels exist, is because may ppl settle and reproduce with the wrong human

• +1
Going by this logic most people on earth shouldn't reproduce because they're subhuman manlets
JFL at this cope.
Lord Blackops (hallowed be his name) is correct on this matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Going by this logic most people on earth shouldn't reproduce because they're subhuman manlets

Lord Blackops (hallowed be his name) is correct on this matter.
Whatever dude, when you see your son/daughter suffer, you will know i was right.

• +1
Whatever dude, when you see your son/daughter suffer, you will know i was right.
yqtj8vi.jpg

• +1