Don't post in the ratings section!!!

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
Unless if you want to see how other MEN perceive you. Take it as how successful you can be when you're making friends, applying for jobs(doubtful), etc. NOT FOR ROMANTIC SUCCESS.

If you want to know your SMV or how attractive you truly are (for the opposite sex) run a tinder experiment.

Oh.. no matches after a WHOLE ass week of trying..?

Tell gandy I've said hi.. :feelswhy:

5+ matches? you're not an incel you cunt. FUCKING STOP POSTING.

10+? You must be braindead or aspie tbh. Leave the whole ass forum dumbass.

Tagging niggas who be spammin a lil.. (no offense to anyone ahhaha!!!)
@Bzz @negativetiltedheart @Samsepioler

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Thefaqeeh, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
@Bzz Please read every molecule :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 52452
I will make my last rating thread then i will stop.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Autismcel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 52452 and Autismcel
Tinder matches heavily depend on location, phenotype, style etc. Also women are sheep and have no eye for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
true

• +1
Tinder matches heavily depend on location, phenotype, style etc. Also women are sheep and have no eye for aesthetics
Just make make an account in your location JFL. Why would you use a VPN or some shit?

"Women are sheep and have no eye for aesthetics" pretty sure 95% of the niggas here are trying to self improve to get a gf. Not to model and end up like jordan barret with shitty appeal
@Pei cope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio and Jason Voorhees
How bad is finnish tinder
Finnish people are always complaining that they get only few likes but i tried it once with one selfie and i got 30 in day. I think i could prob do even better if had better pics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Autismcel
Finnish people are always complaining that they get only few likes but i tried it once with one selfie and i got 30 in day. I think i could prob do even better if had better pics.
Then why did you spend a whole ass year in this shithole :lasereyes:

Unless if you have too much free time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
ok but those were likes how about dates

• +1
  • WTF
Just make make an account in your location JFL. Why would you use a VPN or some shit?
It depends tho. A white normie will get more matched in Vietnam
"Women are sheep and have no eye for aesthetics" pretty sure 95% of the niggas here are trying to self improve to get a gf. Not to model and end up like jordan barret with shitty appeal
@Pei cope
Not modelling if getting women is your end goal u can just statusmax and get rich. You can legit get supermodel tier girls with top percentile money and status. Being a curly haired tiktoker twink works for JBs too. I recently asked a pajeeta to rate hexum vs elordi and she picked the NCT eyed dull face jacob. Women are easily influenced by media. Only men can appreciate true aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: F36, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
It depends tho. A white normie will get more matched in Vietnam

Not modelling if u want to get women just statusmax and get rich. You legit get supermodel tier girls with lot of money and status. Being a curly haired tiktoker twink works too. I recently asked a pajeeta to rate hexum vs elordi and she picked the NCT eyed dull face jacob. Women are easily influenced by media. Only men can appreciate true aesthetics.

View attachment 2915000
Sounds a lil gay if you ask me.

Why would you care if other males care about your beauty when women are all over you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Good thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and Autismcel
tinder is location dependant, I personally post here as I'm a traveler and my SMV fluctuates depending on where I am.

• Hmm...
tinder is location dependant, I personally post here as I'm a traveler and my SMV fluctuates depending on where I am.
Nigga chase women of your own race/country jfl

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Nigga chase women of your own race/country jfl
too easy, plus I was destined to be a rolling stone, aint got no respect at home, but I do the best within my race if you count in personality with looks. plus they rarer where i live currently

• Hmm...
I do it for fun i already did run a tinder experiment u incel:p

• WTF
Matches don't mean anything

• Hmm...
What matters is the dates, any MTN can have +10 matches on dating apps, I have dozens of matches on various apps and I couldn't have a date with any woman, it's the same as a bakery display case being starving and penniless

• Hmm...