Dont rate your face as a selfie

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
You look 100times more subhuman in motion;reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, currymax and BrettyBoy
I look 100 times better on video, given a decent focal length on the camera, so I guess I'm gonna make it, brah.

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
im ugly in selfie and in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
im talking in general.
compared to asians they are chads.

someone with caucasian skull.
exclude indian though.
werent you the one who went to a music festival?

i went to music festival once.
Most people who go to those are above average. I feel like you think all Caucasians look like these people. Go out in the real world, theres many ugly white people. Theres plenty of asian guys who mog some white guys.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Most people who go to those are above average. I feel like you think all Caucasians look like these people. Go out in the real world, theres many ugly white people. Theres plenty of asian guys who mog some white guys.
yeah one girl was instagram model tier.
i actually was so blackpilled there. i figured out i was living in subhuman land.

yeah one girl was instagram model tier.
i actually was so blackpilled there. i figured out i was living in subhuman land.
Yeah cause mostly chads and chadlites go to those festivals and GL girls. But in the real world, its not like that, most people (including white) are average or under average. Asian men can easily mog white guys.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and BigBoy

but this is so brutal..

• +1
again, youre comparing average asian guys to above average white men. Of course theyre gonna mog. What im saying is, every race has beautiful and ugly people. Asian men are capable of being GL and white men are capable of being subhuman. You keep generalizing all Caucasians as being GL when its not true at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I look better in video
again, youre comparing average asian guys to above average white men. Of course theyre gonna mog. What im saying is, every race has beautiful and ugly people. Asian men are capable of being GL and white men are capable of being subhuman. You keep generalizing all Caucasians as being GL when its not true at all.
He knows that he even admitted it once. Pretty sure he's just in the process of LDARing because there's nothing he can do to increase his own PSL really.

• Love it
Reactions: toolateforme
no, on average.
and they are both random soldiers.
totally random samples.
I look better in video

He knows that he even admitted it once. Pretty sure he's just in the process of LDARing because there's nothing he can do to increase his own PSL really.
i am not comparing good looking whites to bad looking asians.
those asian guys are totally average.
and those soldiers are random soldiers not models.

I look better in video

Theres plenty of things average lookin asian guys can do to increase their PSL, facially. Just go to korea and consult a plastic surgeon.

• +1
Theres plenty of things average lookin asian guys can do to increase their PSL, facially. Just go to korea and consult a plastic surgeon.
He's into white girls
no, on average.
and they are both random soldiers.
totally random samples.

i am not comparing good looking whites to bad looking asians.
those asian guys are totally average.
and those soldiers are random soldiers not models.
Neversaid you were bro

i can increase my PSL by fixing my asymmetry, double jaw, chin, eyes, nose, brow bone implant.
but by the time i will be 30 years old who spent all of his savings to surgery. plus looking plastic as fuck.
and still not possible to get girl what i dreamt of.
theres no youth in my life, theres no attraction in my life.
i got only one choice.
actually two choices.
ldar or rope

everyone looks better in motion

everyone looks better in motion
i don't since i have typical asian flatface. even a little bit of side angle i look utter subhuman.
its common thing in asian population.
and asians always notice this there is even a meme about this in asian community. but they still cope with 'media beauty standard' jfl.

i can increase my PSL by fixing my asymmetry, double jaw, chin, eyes, nose, brow bone implant.
but by the time i will be 30 years old who spent all of his savings to surgery. plus looking plastic as fuck.
and still not possible to get girl what i dreamt of.
theres no youth in my life, theres no attraction in my life.
i got only one choice.
actually two choices.
ldar or rope
Bro do you think any of us are gonna get the girl we dream of? lmaoo youre living in fantasy. Lower your standards

• +1
i don't since i have typical asian flatface. even a little bit of side angle i look utter subhuman.
its common thing in asian population.
and asians always notice this there is even a meme about this in asian community. but they still cope with 'media beauty standard' jfl.
yea ik lol, i hang out with gooks a lot. it looks like a pan was smacked onto their face and it never rebounded.

as i said everyone looks better in motion. it hides your asymmetries and flaws since ppl arent focused on them. im not saying you physically look better

yea ik lol, i hang out with gooks a lot. it looks like a pan was smacked onto their face and it never rebounded.

as i said everyone looks better in motion. it hides your asymmetries and flaws since ppl arent focused on them. im not saying you physically look better

Bro do you think any of us are gonna get the girl we dream of? lmaoo youre living in fantasy. Lower your standards
my dream is not getting adriana lima.
even average white woman is beautiful for me.
and stop saying my standard is too high i know its not possible with my face.
that's why im currently LDARing and planning to end this miserable fate.

View attachment 92446

my dream is not getting adriana lima.
even average white woman is beautiful for me.
and stop saying my standard is too high i know its not possible with my face.
that's why im currently LDARing and planning to end this miserable fate.
I'm not gonna lie to you to make you feel better.

I, and many others, don't notice it because we don't care. If you're gl you're gl. No one looks at your side profile or even remembers it. Because no one is autistic like you and me.

I'm not gonna lie to you to make you feel better.

I, and many others, don't notice it because we don't care. If you're gl you're gl. No one looks at your side profile or even remembers it. Because no one is autistic like you and me.
i really like your profile.
were you curry?

Most people good in motion because they have a non fucked up side profile. Side profile is not cope.

Most people good in motion because they have a non fucked up side profile. Side profile is not cope.
yeah side profile is really important especially in motion.
that's why asians are subhuman as fuck on average.
they compensated their looks too much for cold adaption. actually, the ancestors of asians are whites.
which means asians are degenerated version of whites. that's why asians are worshipping whites too much since they have same evolutional beauty standard as whites but only face is fucked.
lol thanks

and yea i am, biggest death sentence tbh
i feel like they will not really care. or liek think 'oh hes so fucking ugly look at his side profile'
but every people will subconsciously notice it and it will definitely minus the overall attractiveness.

• +1
they compensated their looks too much for cold adaption. actually, the ancestors of asians are whites.
which means asians are degenerated version of whites. that's why asians are worshipping whites too much since they have same evolutional beauty standard as whites but only face is fucked.

i feel like they will not really care. or liek think 'oh hes so fucking ugly look at his side profile'
but every people will subconsciously notice it and it will definitely minus the overall attractiveness.
High iq

i agree, but most ppl have subhuman profiles if you ever notice

i agree, but most ppl have subhuman profiles if you ever notice
are white people too?
i mean on average i think we will definitely agree caucasian skull owners (include curries) generally have better side profile than asians due to brow bone protrusion, eye hooding, maxilla, chin etc.

are white people too?
i mean on average i think we will definitely agree caucasian skull owners (include curries) generally have better side profile than asians due to brow bone protrusion, eye hooding, maxilla, chin etc.
yea

and by side profile i meant maxilla and mandible growth. most ppl dont have good either one

yea

and by side profile i meant maxilla and mandible growth. most ppl dont have good either one
in terms of maxilla and mandible sagittal projection asians have it the worst.
i agree white people are not having that model tier too, but asian maxilla is beyond lack. its sunken inside even behind eyes. you can see it from my side profile that i uploaded.
it will sound unbelievable but its common typical phenotype in asia.
im pretty sure that caucasian skull is default type of human since subtle beauty standards are literally same in asia and west.
media has influenced a lot but still the more maxilla the better, the more mandible the better, projecting brow, nasal bone the better.
even asians lack of all those traits, asians have same biological beauty standard. that's the true reason why asians worship whites so much.

im talking in general.
compared to asians they are chads.

someone with caucasian skull.
exclude indian though.

currycels have caucasian skulls