DONT RELEASE YOUR SEEED!

D

Deleted member 20996

Prostitute CleanER
Joined
Jul 24, 2022
Posts
538
Reputation
685
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, justalooksmaxer, sub5inchcel and 4 others
@Thomas DOM @Dr. Bruh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20652
Day 3

I have psychic powers already

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, juste and Deleted member 20996
i just released my seed into your mother

I dont like you very much. I consider you to be a unlikeable person on this forum .

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: NextSeid and Deleted member 20996
I dont like you very much. I consider you to be a unlikeable person on this forum .

//Thomas DOM
He fucks with you, he fucks with me

And I got a plan, but only if he fucks with one of our boys again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I dont like you very much. I consider you to be a unlikeable person on this forum .

//Thomas DOM
don't you have more people to report?
 
damn some niggers have such a joyful attitude 🥰
 
He fucks with you, he fucks with me

And I got a plan, but only if he fucks with one of our boys again

I am on your side bro

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: NextSeid
bro trust me i did semen retention and i went for 2psl to 6 trust me bro women can tell when you are retaining they can smell it in your pheromones. it's better than being chad to them brooooo



me before semen retention: B89068D8 5460 4E53 9651 3AD7BAD0AE91





me after : E0AE1D90 4F50 49E6 8FD1 B34EEF178018
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and Deleted member 21044
only thing this video further proved to me is that life as a man is a literal battle royale from
the womb to the tomb
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
For me I feel like cooming is not the problem, just excessive porn use, so that's why I limit that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Day 3

I have psychic powers already

//Thomas DOM
i fap once in a week it never helps me if i don't. i tried nofap for a week just it was fuckin easy not to beat my shlong. nothing fucking happened besides me being more energetic and horny. helps with inhibition and such but not that much
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
3
Views
67
sonic55555
S
tension
Replies
9
Views
49
tension
tension
jorraoo
Replies
18
Views
72
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
slaviccartfiend
Replies
6
Views
38
toothpick
toothpick
Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
58
Big Boss
Big Boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top