Don't reveal your emotions to oneitis at all if you aren't good looking

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I just realized I've been wrong all the time. Writing book alike length of texts of how much she means to me just wasn't worth shit. She just laughed at it. I'm ashamed I actually did cuck shit like this. Being good hearted has the same value as a pile of shit if you aren't good looking.
Don't make yourself a clown.
This is a warning to @Short Ugly and Brown and all other oneitiscels out there

fuken uggoes me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I can't believe it took you this long to realize this lmao. Better late than never I guess

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and BigBoy
I can't believe it took you this long to realize this lmao. Better late than never I guess
I've been thinking about this whole night instead of sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Don't reveal your emotions to anyone, not just your oneitis. They might pretend to empathasize in front of your face but behind your back they'll laugh and start spreading rumors about your loserdom and how your cried in front of them like a sissy bitch.

If you're not Chad evreryone will laugh at your issues behind your back. No exceptions. Every my mother has teased and laughed about my insecurities that I made the mistake of sharing with her.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dogs, Solidcoin, didntreadlol and 2 others
I'd never reveal my emotions to anyone

Don't reveal your emotions to anyone, not just your oneitis. They might pretend to empathasize in front of your face but behind your back they'll laugh and start spreading rumors about you
:angry:

phmKBZB.png
phmKBZB.png

True man.
They would however react positive of chad does the following fyi.

Don't reveal your emotions to anyone, not just your oneitis. They might pretend to empathasize in front of your face but behind your back they'll laugh and start spreading rumors about your loserdom and how your cried in front of them like a sissy bitch.

If you're not Chad evreryone will laugh at your issues behind your back. No exceptions. Every my mother has teased and laughed about my insecurities that I made the mistake of sharing with her.
Not exactly true but somewhat true.

If you can't be honest to a girl you like, no mattet in what condition you functioning.. I mean do i need to tell you to run away from her, come on