Don’t rope planet earth is a meer prison sentence

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
We each are serving our time and the worst our life is here the worst the crime

But even the ppl with the best life still do not compare to the life we lived before the prison time started

We are merely serving time but roping will be a cheat method that will have us be reencarnated to serve again in the same situation until we complete our full sentence

Once we do we will resume our godly immortal bodies and life

REMEMBER U NEED TO SERVE UR FULL SENTENCE ROPING WILL ONLY HAVE THE TIME RESTART AND U WILL START AGAIN FROM SKRATCH

I can confirm this is 100% true

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, the BULL, Deleted member 33579 and 11 others
@Beastimmung @stunna @Manletmachine @Yuno_howitez @Zer0/∞

Nigga watched a movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 32325, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Which one?
Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nigha that’s not how logic works u can’t just go into a thread and say oh this sounds like a movie plot he watched a movie 😂

Nigha that’s not how logic works u can’t just go into a thread and say oh this sounds like a movie plot he watched a movie 😂
sounds like u paraphrased smth either a movie or conspriracy theory

Crimes don't exist

Crimes don't exist
We committed a galactic godly crime

Planet earth is the worst punishment to a crime ever because we feel pain, age, get sick and have to live in this primitive world without access to space and our godly power also constant suffering

We committed a galactic godly crime

Planet earth is the worst punishment to a crime ever because we feel pain, age, get sick and have to live in this primitive world without access to space and constant suffering
Space doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
u are depressed??????
No I got teleported to my original godly body and saw all of the 8 billion earth prisoners asleep

Due to a glitch in their system me and like 200 other ppl woke up, we could only stay for about 30 minutes before they put us back but my whole memory from my original life and the reason I was sent to prison came back

It doesn’t matter if u think I’m a schizo or not this is the definitive truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, the BULL and Deleted member 20399
No I got teleported to my original godly body and saw all of the 8 billion earth prisoners asleep

Due to a glitch in their system me and like 200 other ppl woke up, we could only stay for about 30 minutes before they put us back but my whole memory from my original life and the reason I was sent to prison came back

It doesn’t matter if u think I’m a schizo or not this is the definitive truth
literally just movie plots woven into a dream

literally just movie plots woven into a dream
Nigga just because something sounds complex and not boring like ur life doesn’t mean it’s a movie plot

It’s reality and Ik for sure since I felt and wasn’t really dreaming

It was like a pause I was chilling irl than suddenly woke up and after 30 minutes got sent back to earth

A big amount of my memory was lost but I even remember the communication method we really use

Nigga just because something sounds complex and not boring like ur life doesn’t mean it’s a movie plot

It’s reality and Ik for sure since I felt and wasn’t really dreaming

It was like a pause I was chilling irl than suddenly woke up and after 30 minutes got sent back to earth

A big amount of my memory was lost but I even remember the communication method we really use
I dream too dumb dumb

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• +1
Nigga had a dream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Nigga had a dream
It’s not a normal dream keep coping

This litterally happened while I was watching a movie and after it’s like planet earth crashed for a second and it took 30 minutes for them to repair

After these 30 minutes I continued from the exact same spot I stopped

the other ppl thag woke up with me Will probably also announce this if not already and you’ll probably hear more as soon as ppl who woke up start coming out

Ik I wasn’t the only one I was a lot more

• JFL
Unfortunately that’s not true. Life is just meaningless suffering

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, gothmog6 and Nick.Harte
I’ll definitely rope man. I don’t give AF if I reincarnate or not because the pain increase the more you stay in this prison, and only the toughest can survive. I’m a weak bitch and I’m gonna rope when I can’t take the pain so i reincarnate and keep feeling pain at a minimum level.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 20399
Unfortunately that’s not true. Life is just meaningless suffering
I don’t think it’s bad imo.
your amount of suffering depends on your genes and luck.
Imagine being born with the following characteristics:

HTN
6’2/+
IQ = 119

I mean you’ll do pretty good in life and will suffer less.
Life is meaningless suffering for some people while for others it’s a blessing to be on this earth.

HTN
6’2/+
IQ = 119

Life is meaningless suffering for some people while for others it’s a blessing to be on this earth.
Nah even with those stats could end up in a car accident, all your friends die and you lose ur legs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, wollet2 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, wollet2, gothmog6 and 1 other person
No one’s life is free of suffering
Of course but some people suffer less man.
It’s like dog are slaughtered in very few places( china, etc…)while buffalos pretty much a lot of places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
be quiet simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Let them rest.

Life is just meaningless suffering
horrific. it will never stop, life just happened to be utter shit

it could be good but unfortunately it is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Nick.Harte
We each are serving our time and the worst our life is here the worst the crime

But even the ppl with the best life still do not compare to the life we lived before the prison time started

We are merely serving time but roping will be a cheat method that will have us be reencarnated to serve again in the same situation until we complete our full sentence

Once we do we will resume our godly immortal bodies and life

REMEMBER U NEED TO SERVE UR FULL SENTENCE ROPING WILL ONLY HAVE THE TIME RESTART AND U WILL START AGAIN FROM SKRATCH

I can confirm this is 100% true
start from skratch? so you are saying someone who have a shit life would just start another one and have another chance? Are u promoting suicide then

HTN
6’2/+
IQ = 119

irrelevant if the person lack social skills or have some disease.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Prison planet theory isn't true. Look into NDEs.