don’t show off your interests to people irl

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I had and still kind of have a habit of doing this

its basically jestermaxxing with more effort. I think people think this way because of what Hollywood has told them about being talented.

Look if no one likes you, you can’t do shit to win them over or impress them, absolutely nothing. Yeah some people will be nice enough to compliment you, but later they’ll just go back to treating you like a subhuman anyway

So just give up on validation and ego in summary

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Tabula Rasa and LampPostPrime
u should do psychedelics to kill ur ego

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, R@m@, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
I had and still kind of have a habit of doing this

its basically jestermaxxing with more effort. I think people think this way because of what Hollywood has told them about being talented.

Look if no one likes you, you can’t do shit to win them over or impress them, absolutely nothing. Yeah some people will be nice enough to compliment you, but later they’ll just go back to treating you like a subhuman anyway

So just give up on validation and ego in summary
Yea some ppl act like entitled niggers these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
im autistic, i only talk about shit i like with other people

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
What the actual fuck do you talk about or relate to anybody with if you don’t talk about your interests. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i dont talk to ppl

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 21467
What the actual fuck do you talk about or relate to anybody with if you don’t talk about your interests. Jfl
I didn’t say don’t introduce your interests, I said don’t show them off. Don’t let everyone in your vicinity find out you’re good at something. That’s how you attract leeches who will use you as an opportunity.

And also you can just talk about NT things like sports or something since most people are into that stuff

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Tabula Rasa