Don't smoke for your sake tbh

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Ded serious don't do it it will age you like a mother fucker and you will lose your youthful gaze and i don't want that fate to happen to you dudes tbh i have seen chads smoking like crazy like the morons they are they are gonna suffer from the age pill real fast don't be an idiot and smoke it will destroy your skin

• +1
Reactions: toaster
I don't smoke but most of my peers do. Brain dead all of them.

iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
shit thread, I'm smoking & alcoholmaxxing to ntmax and to get social circle and I still look 15

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: toaster and fakemeta.
Idiots they are destroying the image

Brain dead moron tbh you will age in atleast 5 years
Natural selection. Low iq mob mentality. That's why i avoid clubs and shit. I can't handle this much retardation in one place.

Last edited:
Natural selection. Low iq mob mentality. That's why i avoid clubs and shit. I can't handle this much retardation in one place.

Oh i get ya fuck normies they destroy their looks its insane really

helps for babyfacecels @jefferson

• So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod
helps for babyfacecels @jefferson
My collagen is absolutely fucked, not a baby face at all. You'd see if I posted a close up which I won't do.

• So Sad
Reactions: pisslord
smoking is great for running jaded and cynical dark triad pseudointellectual game, or so I tell myself

yeah just keep sitting in basement in "pure environment" free of alcohol or other drugs, that will surely get you further than actually socializing with other people

smoking is great for running jaded and cynical dark triad pseudointellectual game, or so I tell myself

JFL ill tell ya what its good for making you look 30 when you 17
yeah just keep sitting in basement in "pure environment" free of alcohol or other drugs, that will surely get you further than actually socializing with other people

Okay fair point i don't go out that much that being said you don't have to drink or smoke in a public crowd

Yeah socializing nowadays is getting drunk at 15.

Okay fair point i don't go out that much that being said you don't have to drink or smoke in a public crowd

also no one says you have to drink excessively everyday, going out from time to time (once per week) to socialize with some normies and having few drinks (not getting hammered)

Yeah socializing nowadays is getting drunk at 15.

I do not condone underage drinking, this is just undecency, but if you meant me specifically then let me tell you I can legally get alcohol myself, I'm no longer a teenager.. (unfortunately)

JFL ill tell ya what its good for making you look 30 when you 17
I'm 18 and my belarussian fake passport says I'm 23 and it worked last time around, but I'm skincaremaxxing and slowly reversing the effects of bad skin quality and collagen reaper faster than the philip morris corporation can take it away from me

also no one says you have to drink excessively everyday, going out from time to time (once per week) to socialize with some normies and having few drinks (not getting hammered)

I do not condone underage drinking, this is just undecency, but if you meant me specifically then let me tell you I can legally get alcohol myself, I'm no longer a teenager.. (unfortunately)

Except smoking is addict most people start 1 smoke end with being 30 and smoking 1 a day

I'm 18 and my belarussian fake passport says I'm 23 and it worked last time around, but I'm skincaremaxxing and slowly reversing the effects of bad skin quality and collagen reaper faster than the philip morris corporation can take it away from me

Wait you have a fake passport jfl

I need it to cope tbh smoke 8 cigs a day ngl

ma nigga skin can handle that ngl

Dude your gonna age like a mother fucker i say this for your sake

Wait you have a fake passport jfl
A stepping stone in my plans. I have to sneakily make my way to Germany via poland or denmark and then come back & find some way to barricade myself in my apartment for like 2 months for the long surgerymaxx recovery with no one finding out

maybe I can pay off my giga friendzone former oneitis #2 to pretend to be my mom on the phone with the school principal or smth idk it's basically a suicide mission
I need it to cope tbh smoke 8 cigs a day ngl

ma nigga skin can handle that ngl
imported russian cigs for me, burn through a whole box of matches a day in the summer

A stepping stone in my plans. I have to sneakily make my way to Germany via poland or denmark and then come back & find some way to barricade myself in my apartment for like 2 months for the long surgerymaxx recovery with no one finding out

maybe I can pay off my giga friendzone former oneitis #2 to pretend to be my mom on the phone with the school principal or smth idk it's basically a suicide mission

imported russian cigs for me, burn through a whole box of matches a day in the summer

Just how did ya manage all that

Just how did ya manage all that
one box of matches has 38 in it, sometimes with a bad stoge it takes 2 tries to light it, so it's like a little over a pack and a half a day

if you ever need to call in sick to school or work your natural morning cough makes you sound like you're about to die so ez 2 days LDAR time off twice or thrice a month

"just miss all the courses from teachers who already like you and won't mind" theory

one box of matches has 38 in it, sometimes with a bad stoge it takes 2 tries to light it, so it's like a little over a pack and a half a day

if you ever need to call in sick to school or work your natural morning cough makes you sound like you're about to die so ez 2 days LDAR time off twice or thrice a month

"just miss all the courses from teachers who already like you and won't mind" theory

ahhhhhh right fuck good on ya just calm down a little bit