Don't strive for every desirable attribute you can imagine.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Remember that one of the most important factors in determining facial beauty is facial averageness. It acts as the cornerstone around which everything else is constructed. Then come ratios along with specific traits. It is implied by facial averageness that you should look like the average person in your area, with some leeway for an above-average bone structure that doesn't go too far from the standard. This works well when paired with desirable characteristics like high cheekbones and eyes. Seeking for every characteristic under the sun would make you seem unnatural. Even the most successful models have small flaws and a measure of averageness.

Thus, beauty is really just an average canvas that is enhanced by striking features and perfect proportions such as pronounced cheekbones and a positive canthal tilt. You can gain extra points for uniqueness if you have characteristics that are uncommon in your community, such as full lips in a society where people typically have thin lips or blue eyes in a population that is predominately brown-eyed. But for a face to be truly beautiful, all of these components must work in harmony.

Understand that you cannot have every good feature and that pursuing it is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 47332, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
Remember that one of the most important factors in determining facial beauty is facial averageness. It acts as the cornerstone around which everything else is constructed. Then come ratios along with specific traits. It is implied by facial averageness that you should look like the average person in your area, with some leeway for an above-average bone structure that doesn't go too far from the standard. This works well when paired with desirable characteristics like high cheekbones and eyes. Seeking for every characteristic under the sun would make you seem unnatural. Even the most successful models have small flaws and a measure of averageness.

Thus, beauty is really just an average canvas that is enhanced by striking features and perfect proportions such as pronounced cheekbones and a positive canthal tilt. You can gain extra points for uniqueness if you have characteristics that are uncommon in your community, such as full lips in a society where people typically have thin lips or blue eyes in a population that is predominately brown-eyed. But for a face to be truly beautiful, all of these components must work in harmony.

Understand that you cannot have every good feature and that pursuing it is pointless.
What about Salludon?

Does he not have every desirable attribute?
Of course not, if you calculated his face, you would discover a few small imperfections, at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and mvp2v1

DNR + Cope too strong.

It's either become a thecel morph or death.

MV5BYzAwMTkxOTctZmY2Ni00ODU3LWExNzktMmNhNzQwZjI2Y2VjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, It'snotover, thecel and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, normie_joe and Deleted member 24712
are u a mod?
No, I'm not a moderator. The purple color was given to me out of respect for the contributions I've made to this forum.
yes, I am a Mod

No, I'm not a moderator. The purple color was given to me out of respect for the contributions I've made to this forum.
yes, I am a Mod
can u ban @danie1it0

ur not gonna ban him either way
I'd be happy to follow up if you provide a valid reason. Without a good reason, it would be unreasonable to expect me to do so.

• +1
Reactions: sozz

Beautiful post

• +1
Reactions: lslt0ver and emeraldglass
I'd be happy to follow up if you provide a valid reason. Without a good reason, it would be unreasonable to expect me to do so.
he a bitchcnigga

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
i can feel it
Aight, if you have something to share but prefer to keep it private, feel free to send me a private message. I can't ban someone without a valid reason at the moment.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712