[PART 2] PREDICTED WIVES OF USERS (USING VEDIC ASTROLOGY)

WHICH WIFE MOGS?

• Total voters

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Imretarded?, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
its good. i prefer mine though:owo:
pat pat
Of course you're gonna prefer yours JFL
Maybe in total but i like brown girls so to me its low stacy tbh

Whats important is how i see her anyway
as she's gonna be yours
what's your PSL?
Mine? MTB because manjaw and old, shawarmas is stacylite or stacy if we're only talking about curries.
as the predictions did say your wife would have a robust face IIRC

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Your expected PSL is all wrong except for the first foid, you gave a crackhead foid a 3.5-4.0 PSL, what's wrong with you zhang
that's what was predicted

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
change the arab guys foid to an arab foid, there's no way the "predictor" predicted a paki girl for some arab dude, your 50% arab bias si coming through zhang

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and rand anon
@Xangsane u should try to predict all our looks with our readings and make ai generated shit outta it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
change the arab guys foid to an arab foid, there's no way the "predictor" predicted a paki girl for some arab dude, your 50% arab bias si coming through zhang
who knows?

• +1
possibly though i’m not a huge arranged marriage dude but who knows
arranged marriage often leads to normie to subhuman men marrying foggers.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
btw zhang you didnt give me the newer more indepth analysis about dating life, etc that i just saw for these guys

@jxck7468 @JohnDoe @MoggerGaston @Bonecel01 @humanoidsub7 @diamondbill @IAMNOTANINCEL @Ricky212 @incelmogger
bro when I get mine now im curious af

arranged marriage often leads to normie to subhuman men marrying foggers.
brutal didnt u say u can find out how we’ll meet and shit?

only if passport halo though otherwise no
Yeah could be i’m planning on flying actoss the world and slaying though i was never planning on going to pakistan or india tbh

BROO mine looks so fucking good she genuinely looks like a disney princes
hard to find a better looking paki foid tbh..
possibly though i’m not a huge arranged marriage dude but who knows
Lol very unlikely arranged marraige happens between paki foid and arab guy, her parents will want their daughter to go into a paki family 100%

• +1
Yeah could be i’m planning on flying actoss the world and slaying though i was never planning on going to pakistan or india tbh
stay away from PK or i'm going to find you and do stuff to you :ogre:

• Woah
hard to find a better looking paki foid tbh..

Lol very unlikely arranged marraige happens between paki foid and arab guy, her parents will want their daughter to go into a paki family 100%
Well ig maybe when i cut down i’ll be low htn or some shit who knows

Xangsane said he could find out how and where we’ll meet

• WTF
Also i've seen absolute fogger arab foids, it's a shame arab foids will not marry paki guys otherwise i'd take one!

Also i've seen absolute fogger arab foids, it's a shame arab foids will not marry paki guys otherwise i'd take one!
Are u good coloring paki and whats ur height

5'8 light brown, my skin used to be fair when i was a kid but skin damage + other stuff = light brown now. I don't mind it that much, i have bigger issues, i'm a turbo manlet at 5'8.5 though

5'8 light brown, my skin used to be fair when i was a kid but skin damage + other stuff = light brown now. I don't mind it that much, i have bigger issues, i'm a turbo manlet at 5'8.5 though
Tbh u can go to yemen or smth and find someone

This is the original picture he posted and now somehow i ended up with a manjawed one even though first one is feminine as fuck? lol

Attachments

• 4190653_1718234539414.png
    4190653_1718234539414.png
    430.9 KB · Views: 0
Tbh u can go to yemen or smth and find someone
no i like paki foids man... but arab foids are very attractive for sure, i was watching lebanon reality channel, JFL @ the shit that goes on there, it's called malek maktoubi or something

• +1
This is the original picture he posted and now somehow i ended up with a manjawed one even though first one is feminine as fuck? lol
Ngl ur girl isnt manjawed she looks good asf too

High htb-low lite tbh

Whats ur looks level

no i like paki foids man... but arab foids are very attractive for sure, i was watching lebanon reality channel, JFL @ the shit that goes on there, it's called malek maktoubi or something
Lebanese women literally look like filler filled bimbos fym

• JFL
nigga fuck his bitch i mog the fuck out of her 18th century preserved ass....check the one I sent w correct time
are you ABSOLUTELY sure that's the time or do you just want a better result?
that wasn't using an advanced AI art model.

which picture? the original or the manjawed one that zhang posted?
The one xangsane posted. She just has a defined face def not manjawed

• Hmm...
are you ABSOLUTELY sure that's the time or do you just want a better result?

that wasn't using an advanced AI art model.
nigga why would I go 1 min forward for better results jfl, i inquired from mom

• +1