Don't take aromatese inhibitors(arimidex/aromasin)

InSplit

InSplit

Gutsmaxx
Estrogen helps with EVERYTHING in the body. It is neuroprotective, it protects your hair, it helps your sexual function, it aids in gaining muscle/burning fat, it aids in growing through IGF-1, and the list goes on.

When you are injecting testosterone, the "healthy" range for E2 doesn't apply to you. When testosterone is super high, the E2 should also go up according to it. Some say a 20:1 ratio is sufficient, and some say 10:1. But I doubt you will get regular blood tests and act according to it. I don't do it as well because it is expensive.

If you are lean, the conversion rate will be lower. You might get away with using a fair amount of testosterone without an AI. I think the MOST LOGICAL way of cycling with high testosterone is using raloxifene with it. Raloxifene will minimize the risk of gynecomastia and you won't inhibit any positive effects of estrogen.

I was on a 300+mg test with no AI. I was feeling like a beast and got noticeably more muscular. After getting some acne, I freaked out and popped Arimidex pills. I feel stupid and super weak right now. Currently waiting to recover from it. The question was also on my mind when I started the journey so I hope this helps someone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, 5.5psl, cell0xide and 4 others
Results from roids?

Estrogen helps with EVERYTHING in the body. It is neuroprotective, it protects your hair, it helps your sexual function, it aids in gaining muscle/burning fat, it aids in growing through IGF-1, and the list goes on.
cope

• +1
Reactions: kebab
pussio blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, Arditi, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
explain the cope part lol
You don’t need much estrogen . Completely nukinh it is obviously not good, but if you’re using test then 5 mg aromasin can be good. The problem with going higher is it nukes estrogen too low and also hits other progesterone receptors

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, cell0xide, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
Keep it in a healthy range, but you don't want gyno and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
You don’t need much estrogen . Completely nukinh it is obviously not good, but if you’re using test then 5 mg aromasin can be good. The problem with going higher is it nukes estrogen too low and also hits other progesterone receptors
You need estrogen. Of course, an extreme amount will be bad. Overall, I think it is safer to use SERM to prevent gyno and let your hormones do their thing instead of trying to fix it yourself with intuition.

Imagine a guy has low estrogen because his testosterone skyrocketed. He will think "I must have high E2, let me use some AIs' and doom himself even further. Without blood tests, using AI is not logical in my opinion.

A very low dosage might be beneficial for some people. But in general, people tend to use it for no reason and think "E2 is pussy hormone innit" while depriving themselves of one of the most important hormone.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
You need estrogen. Of course, an extreme amount will be bad. Overall, I think it is safer to use SERM to prevent gyno and let your hormones do their thing instead of trying to fix it yourself with intuition.

Imagine a guy has low estrogen because his testosterone skyrocketed. He will think "I must have high E2, let me use some AIs' and doom himself even further. Without blood tests, using AI is not logical in my opinion.

A very low dosage might be beneficial for some people. But in general, people tend to use it for no reason and think "E2 is pussy hormone innit" while depriving themselves of one of the most important hormone.
SERMs are poison

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
how high should e2 be if i roid

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
No correct answer. Go by how you feel . Nuking estrogen until it starts affecting libido isn’t good. If your libido vanishes then stop taking aromasin

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER
No correct answer. Go by how you feel . Nuking estrogen until it starts affecting libido isn’t good. If your libido vanishes then stop taking aromasin
i take 12.5 mg aromasin ed for heightmaxxing and my estrodial is 18,do u think i can take 300 mg test c a week+2.5 mg letrozole and that would keep e2 sub 15

SERMs are poison
Raloxifene doesn’t alter your IGF1 production, it strengthens your bones and prevents/reverses gyno. It is more targeted than tamoxifen. It is much milder and more tolerable. With AI you are fucking up lots of things in your body if you mismanage it. How is this a poison compared to aromasin or arimidex

i take 12.5 mg aromasin ed for heightmaxxing and my estrodial is 18,do u think i can take 300 mg test c a week+2.5 mg letrozole and that would keep e2 sub 15
If you want to increase height take thyroid

Raloxifene doesn’t alter your IGF1 production, it strengthens your bones and prevents/reverses gyno. It is more targeted than tamoxifen. It is much milder and more tolerable. With AI you are fucking up lots of things in your body if you mismanage it. How is this a poison compared to aromasin or arimidex
Because most people misdose aromasin like I said. I’m

blasted 500mg for a year straight with no AI absolutely zero gyno

• +1
SERMs are poison
How ? I'm about to take Raloxifen to stunt my growth and help decrease the size of my gyno. Something that is scaring me is that Raloxifen could maybe harden my facial bone sutures thus fucking up my facepuller, mewing thumbpulling, Alf appliance and chewing project.. What do you think ?

it depends on your testosterone levels. If you don't want to get blood tests. As I explained on the thread I suggest using Ralox instead. Have some AI on hand in case water bloat becomes intolerable.

How ? I'm about to take Raloxifen to stunt my growth and help decrease the size of my gyno. Something that is scaring me is that Raloxifen could maybe harden my facial bone sutures thus fucking up my facepuller, mewing thumbpulling, Alf appliance and chewing project.. What do you think ?
They hit too many progesterone receptors and downregulate them

i already take hgh i dont need t3/4
Thyroid can produce significant height gain in sub clinically hypothyroid patients

it depends on your testosterone levels. If you don't want to get blood tests. As I explained on the thread I suggest using Ralox instead. Have some AI on hand in case water bloat becomes intolerable.
but will 2.5mg nuke my etrogen ?

blasted 500mg for a year straight with no AI absolutely zero gyno
It could also mean u were not in above normal ranges, so u probably had normal to low test levels before the cycle!

but will 2.5mg nuke my etrogen ?

I only used arimidex so I don't know aromasin dosage. You can't possibly know how you react to it without a blood test as well. Just be cautious and do your research. I heard nuking E2 with aromasin is worse because of the mechanism.

I'm Crashing My Estrogen Levels On Purpose Stay Mad Curry.

• JFL
I only used arimidex so I don't know aromasin dosage. You can't possibly know how you react to it without a blood test as well. Just be cautious and do your research. I heard nuking E2 with aromasin is worse because of the mechanism.
i already take aromasin,i want to switch to letro tho if im roiding

Cope

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Shut The Fuck Up Tranny.

• JFL

When you are injecting testosterone, the "healthy" range for E2 doesn't apply to you. When testosterone is super high, the E2 should also go up according to it. Some say a 20:1 ratio is sufficient, and some say 10:1. But I doubt you will get regular blood tests and act according to it. I don't do it as well because it is expensive.

If you are lean, the conversion rate will be lower. You might get away with using a fair amount of testosterone without an AI. I think the MOST LOGICAL way of cycling with high testosterone is using raloxifene with it. Raloxifene will minimize the risk of gynecomastia and you won't inhibit any positive effects of estrogen.

I was on a 300+mg test with no AI. I was feeling like a beast and got noticeably more muscular. After getting some acne, I freaked out and popped Arimidex pills. I feel stupid and super weak right now. Currently waiting to recover from it. The question was also on my mind when I started the journey so I hope this helps someone.
Idiot I remember I asked a doctor if this was true, but he said that the brain is highly adaptive to any situation due to its neuroplasticity.

• JFL
This is unbelievably fucking stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, szolliontaraelis, Lethbridge and 1 other person
You need to be megadosing asin to crash your e2 with a functioning HPTA. It's near impossible, you have to have a legit 60 IQ to crash it. Cope harder nigger. My cheekbones are literally projecting more and made me have incredible pumps at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Gaygymmaxx and Lethbridge
It’s cause your pinning test numbskull, your natural production is already shit and you crashed it. If a person uses nothing other than aromasin and doesn’t pin any exogenous test, it’s much harder to seriously fuck up your estrogen. Taking aromasin alone will lower your estrogen (substantially but generally not deleteriously unless you take 5+ pills or smth) and actually naturally raise your T as your body responds.

Absolute cope of a thread , it was shown you get more muscle gains on aromasin . Just shut the fuck up op , estrogen is carcinogenic

It’s cause your pinning test numbskull, your natural production is already shit and you crashed it. If a person uses nothing other than aromasin and doesn’t pin any exogenous test, it’s much harder to seriously fuck up your estrogen. Taking aromasin alone will lower your estrogen (substantially but generally not deleteriously unless you take 5+ pills or smth) and actually naturally raise your T as your body responds.
??? Whats the point of taking AI without pinning test. You think taking it to raise test is the optimal approach?

I know it wont crash your levels when you are natural but why would you even take it?? "Numbskull"

??? Whats the point of taking AI without pinning test. You think taking it to raise test is the optimal approach?

I know it wont crash your levels when you are natural but why would you even take it?? "Numbskull"
It reduces E, just not enough to crash it. The increased T is a bonus.

"Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P ≤ 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P ≤ 0.008)"

Reducing estrogen to 30-40% is definitely enough.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Deleted member 23558
They hit too many progesterone receptors and downregulate them
You didn't answer my main question tho but whatever, how would the downregulation of progesterone receptors impact us and does it happen at a low enough dosage like 6.25mg ED or EOD for example ? Thank you

You didn't answer my main question tho but whatever, how would the downregulation of progesterone receptors impact us and does it happen at a low enough dosage like 6.25mg ED or EOD for example ? Thank you
It doesnt happen at 5 mg aromasin, thats the point I was making, and 5 mg aromasin is enough to reduce 30-40 percent of estradiol e2 levels.

I'm about to take Raloxifen to stunt my growth and help decrease the size of my gyno. Something that is scaring me is that Raloxifen could maybe harden my facial bone sutures thus fucking up my facepuller, mewing thumbpulling, Alf appliance and chewing project.. What do you think ?

I need to nuke estrogen tho if i take test to not close my growth plates
How tall are you and how old are you ? At this point bro take bloodwork ngl you could risk fucking up your growth or crash your E2 that's kinda risky

How tall are you and how old are you ? At this point bro take bloodwork ngl you could risk fucking up your growth or crash your E2 that's kinda risky
I take 12.5 mg sromasin ,estrodial 18 and igf1 is 900 with 8 iu hgh

15 yo/179 cm sith shoes

You need to take ai if you are heightmaxxing

• +1
You need to take ai if you are heightmaxxing
Yeah that is a different purpose, you are probably right. I have no knowledge on heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Osie