Don't take ratings and hate comments too serious.

holybrutal

holybrutal

15 yo
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
793
Reputation
847
Some people just hate to hate, and to feel better about themselves, don't listen to them and focus on improving yourself, thats what the forum is for. No wonder why it's called looksmaxing.org lmao
 
okay thanks @ramuscel. was getting hated on a lot recently and he needed this (y)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: holybrutal
If I see someone throwing hate at me I usually just ignore them. I've ignored like 3 or 4 people. I never tell them when it happened ..

Let them keep trying to get my attention. Let them think I see their hate. I don't.
 
If I see someone throwing hate at me I usually just ignore them. I've ignored like 3 or 4 people. I never tell them when it happened ..

Let them keep trying to get my attention. Let them think I see their hate. I don't.
Aura
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mecha-Man
U shouldn't ignore completely
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal

Similar threads

Erdafritnib
Replies
33
Views
166
anaverageman
anaverageman
B
Replies
14
Views
62
bibodude
B
BecomingX
Replies
7
Views
57
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
47
Tenres
Tenres
threete
Replies
5
Views
47
painbonez
painbonez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top