don’t take roids, take l-carnitine

I literally just ordered some from aminousa. I am excited to use it but will it b e good to use when on a bulk?

also is there a guide on here for dosages and how to inject into muscle? I want to try injecting in stomach to get localized fat burning

where should I source it from

It’s all muscle insertion and genetics

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Can you please tell me the exact cycle that fucked u up before? Thank you.
He used everything except for DBOL. He did stupid ass cycles. Don't listen to him or his advice.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
He used everything except for DBOL. He did stupid ass cycles. Don't listen to him or his advice.
Nah I’m asking him so i avoid what “he did” I have a strong feeling he’s attempting to gatekeep too

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
title bro if you are young just take l-carnitine the oral bioavailability is shit so it’s ideal to pin but listen the reason mogger frames exist is solely because of androgen sensitivity you think chad cares about roids he laughs at roids because the amount of androgens in your system matters WAYYYYYYYY less than the amount of androgen sensitivity you have, there is no such thing as too much androgen sensitivity, a common misconception (and cope for roiders) is that increasing androgen sensitivity will increase your chances of getting bald. not rlly true. your hair follicles are resistant for the first 25 years of your life and those are also the only years you get to framemaxx. also if you just focus on androgen sensivity (not just androgen receptor sensitivity, FREE androgens sensivity), you will not have to worry about estrogen fusing your growth plates which roiders have to worry about.
where to get injection with no prescription

l carn will only help if u have everything locked in and dialed so diet and training must be perfect or near perfect
inject dont take orally