Don't take this site at face value. Tinder is not real life

Do you think that tinder is an accurate way to measure whether one can get a cute fwb/girlfrior not

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Tinder experiments are done here to show what type of girl's one can get get and overall smv. Its highly flawed. salludon best shows this as he got not that many matches in his native country ( although some showed otherwise). Regardless he used very white washed photos which surprisingly not many people called him out for.

So based on that he's considered a normie tier at best despite the good looking face and proper height. So therefore the forum concludes he's subhuman.

Girls say they swipe right on sub 6ft men, so therefore if your less then 6ft tall then the forum says you have no chance with women. Lets say the forum says " oh 2 inches is fine, sub 70 inches its over), so a 5ft 7 man would have 0 chance based on the black and white mindset.

Outside in real life I see manlets with girls, including attractive ones. I see ethnics with white girls, including manlets with cute white foids. Are they stacy tier. Nope. But most of you would find them cute as they meet the criteria of being slim and cute face.

Point is things on tinder and especially bumble are extraordinarily harsh towards manlets (who choose to reveal their height ) and ethnics in america , UK, and Western Europe.

Good looking ethnics will see far more matches abroad in scandanivan countries and Eastern Europe and russia with very attractive white women. Its because outside of the anglosphere their isn't this crazy obsession.

Very Dark skinned black with good bone structure do good in Netherlands and Germany while In america their swiped left despite great frame.

Location is brutal but to say that because the tinder experiment didn't yield the optimal results its over. Well outside of tinder these good looking minorities and manlets do fine for themselves.

TL:dR-An good looking/above average ethnic or manlet in ameria/Western Europe will see little to no results online but in the real world they can do good for themselves and get a cute girlfriend. And regardless no mater what tinder and online dating one is judged far harder then real life. So don't take it at face value

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
Tinder definitely isn't real life. Over the brunt of the pandemic, perhaps it was. Now it's not.

The best judge of a man's SMV would be his performance in school, house parties, and social media. Because those avenues tend to have good gender ratios.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stamaster21, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others
It's real life. Only difference is that there's a harder race tax, over

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19478, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Tinder definitely isn't real life. Over the brunt of the pandemic, perhaps it was. Now it's not.

The best judge of a man's SMV would be his performance in school, house parties, and social media. Because those avenues tend to have good gender ratios.
Said nobody. School parties and social media have status halo and gender ratio is a meme on tinder because it's not one to one. Simple maths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Dn rd
But yea it’s real life

Most (non ugly) guys don’t struggle to get matches on apps

Only difference is that girls are talking to 40 guys at the same time so you can’t expect to meet all girls who shows interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Dn rd
But yea it’s real life

Most (non ugly) guys don’t struggle to get matches on apps

Only difference is that girls are talking to 40 guys at the same time so you can’t expect to meet all girls who shows interest
cope cope copeeeee i never see chad and ltb couple but on tinder it smh happens because of how easy it is for males to ask girls for sex
same with indians and beckies never happened never will happen only in your wild dreams.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The best judge of a man's SMV would be his performance in school, house parties, and social media
Jfl not everyone is in high school like you. And gender ratios on tinder are fine
Most (non ugly) guys don’t struggle to get matches on
Nah average guys barely get matches. Women don't find average guys attractive.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and the BULL
no tinder is pay to play. many factors play a role in it. your pics, your bio, the time you use tinder and so on. irl is your real rating cuz girls see your height, body, voice etc

copeeeee even if you get matches you have to talk to mid girls at most, it's not doable. all those looksmatched couples you see didn't meet through the internet. it's real life for easy hookups with girls that you mog by 2 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Blackgymmax and ezio6
Dnr

But I see PSL anomalies everyday in uk
Short ugly dravidian with HTB
Short ugly nigger with HTB

Shit like this
Nothing too extreme tho like low tier incel with stacy for example

copeeeee even if you get matches you have to talk to mid girls at most, it's not doable. all those looksmatched couples you see didn't meet through the internet. it's real life for easy hookups with girls that you mog by 2 points
Girls only match niggers for sex so it's different

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
cope cope copeeeee i never see chad and ltb couple but on tinder it smh happens because of how easy it is for males to ask girls for sex
same with indians and beckies never happened never will happen only in your wild dreams.
Chads don’t slay ltbs off tinder, they can get stacylites. I do agree real life is a somewhat easier but apps are accurate for judging smv

Girls only match niggers for sex so it's different
You have to add +2 points to the girls you can get on tinder to understand what you can get irl where you don't have all the chads in the city competing to get the highest bodycount

no tinder is pay to play. many factors play a role in it. your pics, your bio, the time you use tinder and so on. irl is your real rating cuz girls see your height, body, voice etc
How do you even know what girls think of you irl? Do women randomly approach you? Jfl
Dnr

But I see PSL anomalies everyday in uk
Short ugly dravidian with HTB
Short ugly nigger with HTB

Shit like this
You're such a liar you don't see this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and gamma
You have to add +2 points to the girls you can get on tinder to understand what you can get irl where you don't have all the chads in the city competing to get the highest bodycount
Yeh I agree. Irl is easier because there's less options physically in person

girls IRL have a way less looks threshold. i know it from my slayer irl asian friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Blackgymmax
How do you even know what girls think of you irl? Do women randomly approach you? Jfl

You're such a liar you don't see this.
you gotta approach them ofc and see how they react.

Dn rd.

Muh matches :soy:

Tinder is real life. If you mog irl, you will mog on Tinder.
The only IOI is P in V

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member 9670, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Chads don’t slay ltbs off tinder, they can get stacylites. I do agree real life is a somewhat easier but apps are accurate for judging smv
If this happened there would be no hypergamy, it's pretty clear that mid girls can get to fuck High tier males easily because of chad's abundancy mentality (the more girls i fuck the more i'm Happy). Yes It Is an indicator of SMV but because of the circumstances you have to add 2 points and you have an idea of the girls you can get

Dn rd.

Muh matches :soy:

Tinder is real life. If you mog irl, you will mog on Tinder.
The only IOI is P in V
Irl you don't have to mog every High tier chad of your city with his morphed pics taken with pro camera in the maldives

Man no wonder you're a virgin at 29 :lul:
im ugly but i have a couple slayer friends. asian and short. he doesn't get that many likes online but does really well in clubs. also u r retarded if you think free tinder Version and shitty bathroom selfies show your real smv

Just be her type.
Female Gaze Pill.
Just be NT!
@Stopping@Nothing19 @Biggdink :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I cannot imagine how someone who cannot get matches on tinder will get a cute gf irl. Yes tinder maybe harder but if you don't get anything on tinder then you are not attractive.

I cannot imagine how someone who cannot get matches on tinder will get a cute gf irl. Yes tinder maybe harder but if you don't get anything on tinder then you are not attractive.
Cope, if you’re NT, anything can happen

Just made this. I think that attractiveness levels matter less in real life than on tinder, but the options of a psl 4 guy will always be less than the psl 7 counterpart no matter the setting.
A92AFC5C 2C83 4DD8 A19F 73387E5B1123

Last edited:
Cope, if you’re NT, anything can happen
If you’re NT, your profile pics will be good enough to make you get more right swipes than someone that has the exact same psl rating but is a shut in.

If you’re NT, your profile pics will be good enough to make you get more right swipes than someone that has the exact same psl rating but is a shut in.
Exactly, all foids hate autistic men! :feelswhy:

for me, i do way better on dating apps than on irl

irl doesn't exist anymore tbh.

young women are anti-social and only communicate through apps. tinder, snapchat, instagram, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
"face value" nice pun aha

Doesn't matter since I get no action in either one. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and stamaster21
Saw that shit the other day. The Uk really makes no sense sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Irl the race tax isn’t that big though but in dating apps the race tax is huge

UK is blackpill purgatory. U see a lot of anomalies here
Literally, a part of it now annoys me because it makes no logical sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

i would say maybe your off, you see college in it self has gender ratio, of 60 percent women to 40 percent men, and still the women the majority just bang the top 20 percent of guys. Gender ratios only really matter when women are older and have less mating options. Thats why you never really hear young women complain , their in the prime years when their the hottest so chad/tyrone dick is on tap, They only complain when their older and their is not enough beta-providers to go along or who are willing to invest long-term or marry, thats when they bring up gender ratios. they say things as their is larger pool of women who want to get long-term relationships/marriage compared to smaller pool of men who want those things.

Thats because when it comes to men/women gender ratios it doesnt matter much its like a 51-49 split women to men. The problem is people are confusing gender ratios with the fact that men and women, peak at different times in mating options. When women are young they don't value most of their male peers, until those said men are older and have more options, because womens mating tactics and needs change as they get older, as they get older and value men those men attract more women, and make those said men seem even more attractive. When women are younger they don't value most of their male peers, and when men are older they don't value most of their female peers.

i would say maybe your off, you see college in it self has gender ratio, of 60 percent women to 40 percent men, and still the women the majority just bang the top 20 percent of guys. Gender ratios only really matter when women are older and have less mating options. Thats why you never really hear young women complain , their in the prime years when their the hottest so chad/tyrone dick is on tap, They only complain when their older and their is not enough beta-providers to go along or who are willing to invest long-term or marry, thats when they bring up gender ratios. they say things as their is larger pool of women who want to get long-term relationships/marriage compared to smaller pool of men who want those things.

Thats because when it comes to men/women gender ratios it doesnt matter much its like a 51-49 split women to men. The problem is people are confusing gender ratios with the fact that men and women, peak at different times in mating options. When women are young they don't value most of their male peers, until those said men are older and have more options, because womens mating tactics and needs change as they get older, as they get older and value men those men attract more women, and make those said men seem even more attractive. When women are younger they don't value most of their male peers, and when men are older they don't value most of their female peers.

A lot of these older women would rather become cat ladies than settle down with a 5/10 or below male.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and thereallegend