Don't take Vitamin D alone

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
taking too much Vitamin D and not balancing with enough Vitamin A and K2 (specially vitamin A though)
can be toxic and unhealthy, and not only that, if you don't consume any of those, you will actually be deficient in Vitamin D

"In fact, the importance of balance between vitamins A and D was raised in the pages of Wise Traditions even earlier than 2008. In the spring of 2006, I discussed the issue in my article “Vitamin A on Trial: Does Vitamin A Cause Osteoporosis?” when I argued that vitamin A only contributes to osteoporosis when vitamin D levels are deficient or when the ratio of vitamin A to D is massively out of balance. The following fall, I raised the issue again in my article “From Seafood to Sunshine: A New Understanding of Vitamin D Toxicity,” wherein I presented research showing that vitamin A protects against vitamin D toxicity and introduced the possibility that vitamins A, D, and K2 may be cooperative factors that should all be consumed in proper balance. I more fully developed this concept in my spring 2007 article on vitamin K2, “On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year- Old Mystery Finally Solved."

It's best to take Cod liver oil, first because the Vitamin A there is more bio-available then in beta carotene and some people can only absorb 5% the beta carotene and you can't know exactly how much your body absorbs, and because it's Vitamin A and D balanced so you won't have any bad side effects

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Romnel, Captain_Collagen and 1 other person
taking too much Vitamin D and not balancing with enough Vitamin A and K2 (specially vitamin A though)
can be toxic and unhealthy, and not only that, if you don't consume any of those, you will actually be deficient in Vitamin D

"In fact, the importance of balance between vitamins A and D was raised in the pages of Wise Traditions even earlier than 2008. In the spring of 2006, I discussed the issue in my article “Vitamin A on Trial: Does Vitamin A Cause Osteoporosis?” when I argued that vitamin A only contributes to osteoporosis when vitamin D levels are deficient or when the ratio of vitamin A to D is massively out of balance. The following fall, I raised the issue again in my article “From Seafood to Sunshine: A New Understanding of Vitamin D Toxicity,” wherein I presented research showing that vitamin A protects against vitamin D toxicity and introduced the possibility that vitamins A, D, and K2 may be cooperative factors that should all be consumed in proper balance. I more fully developed this concept in my spring 2007 article on vitamin K2, “On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year- Old Mystery Finally Solved."

It's best to take Cod liver oil, first because the Vitamin A there is more bio-available then in beta carotene and some people can only absorb 5% the beta carotene and you can't know exactly how much your body absorbs, and because it's Vitamin A and D balanced so you won't have any bad side effects
Agree also most of the people here prefers to take pills and rot in the basement than going out under the sun which is fucking free.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Agree also most of the people here prefers to take pills and rot in the basement than going out under the sun which is fucking free.
it's more of a convince thing, if I don't want to go outside today and I am to lazy I can take a very cheap pill with Vitamin A, D and E and be done with it or if it's raining outside, also sun can fuck up your skin

• +1
Reactions: UNINVITED
it's more of a convince thing, if I don't want to go outside today and I am to lazy I can take a very cheap pill with Vitamin A, D and E and be done with or if it's raining outside, also sun can fuck up your skin
Agree with the rain part but you get a lot of other benefits with a walk under the sun; myopia resulved, cardiovascularity resolved. Also sunscreen does wonders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
High IQ thread combine this with human hibernation theory and incomplete repair syndrome and you got killer post not going to lie.

Most supplements have K2 with D3

vitamin A us in a lot of foods or simply eat more carrots and leafy greens

I thought you were talking about taking vitamin D with someone , like for company :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel and HighIQcel