Don't talk about looksmaxing irl

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I'm reading comments on an article about men tanning more often and both men and women are saying FAGGOTS.

It's good that men think like this. Less competition.

Women don't want you to looksmax because they don't want a metrosexual, they want a natural Chad.

Never talk about any looksmaxing, always downplay your game.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, TheChosenChad, Nosecel9000 and 14 others

> FTFY

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad
they are hypocrites. Every normie looksmaxxes irl , they just dont get leforts

they are hypocrites. Every normie looksmaxxes irl , they just dont get surgeries
Ye if by looksmaxxing you mean getting a haircut and buying clothes

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
Ye if by looksmaxxing you mean getting a haircut and buying clothes
my 20yo friends are all looksmaxxing. They are losing weight, tanning, getting tats, haircuts every 2 weeks, beardmaxxing fashiomaxxing, two of them also taking fin

+skin care(perfect skin all of them)
+ had braces and teeth widening

they just dont talk about it

my 20yo friends are all looksmaxxing. They are losing weight, tanning, getting tats, haircuts every 2 weeks, beardmaxxing fashiomaxxing, two of them also taking fin
my friends are fat

its a big halo saying you dont do anything to looksmax, if you tell them you skincare then suddenly your skin looks a lot worse and frauded in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and ULTRATERAX63
its a big halo saying you dont do anything to looksmax, if you tell them you skincare then suddenly your skin looks a lot worse and frauded in their eyes
Ye and saying you're gymmaxing is stupid af. Normies expect you to look like Jeff Seid

I
I'm reading comments on an article about men tanning more often and both men and women are saying FAGGOTS.

Women don't want you to looksmax because they don't want a metrosexual, they want a natural Chad.

I always say SPREAD THE BLUEPILL

• +1
spreads me

Tanning is cope

Surgerymax faggots

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000

cuck if your tinder bio doesn't include a list of planned/completed surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fobos
I like to spread the bluepill instead 😂

I told my gf that I wanted to change my shitty chin and she said "change your brain too. Because you're stupid" JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1680
I see your point, man, I really do see your point.

• +1
Reactions: fobos

Their are over 3 billion women on the face of the earth i ain't scared of competiton not even 1 bit i want look's max to spread cause the more black pilled society become's the more open we are the issue to solve it

Their are over 3 billion women on the face of the earth i ain't scared of competiton not even 1 bit i want look's max to spread cause the more black pilled society become's the more open we are the issue to solve it
Lol

• +1
Never show your powerlevel

• JFL
Legit I told my family about my looksmaxing plans after they found my derma roller. I tried to tell them that the way you look determined how you will be treated in life I gave examples of my childhood bullying but they would here none of it.

• +1