Don't talk to dudes about girls.

Jade

Jade

Banned
Don't talk about girls, instead, talk to them. You spend half the day talking to dudes about girls, and the guys you're talking to are weirdoes here.

I don't believe you are ugly (although that's what you think). I guarantee you that your "deficiencies" aren't that bad. Even if you don't have the perfect face, I guarantee you could get laid if you had style and made the girls laugh.

Some nice girls just want to have some safe fun, you know. The problem is when y'all start imagining so much crap.

I dare you to do the following - I'm gonna help you get laid, and more importantly, I am going to help you help a girl have a great time with you!

It is not about you; it is about her!! Don't forget this.

When you see a girl you like, make sure it's before lunchtime and say something like, I am starving, are you not? I bet you can eat a lot, don't you?

She's going to agree and will laugh. The next day or so, get her a granola bar or chocolate and say something like, hey, I got you this because I don't want you to pass out - I know you like to eat! So you know, you don't have to suffer, when you're feeling hungry, come talk to me.

Later on, she will be friendly and will talk to you. After that, say something like, we're cool, as long as you don't eat me unless you're into that kind of stuff - just saying!

Now she sees you in a sexual way. But it is her idea, not yours. THE LAST THING SHE CARES ABOUT IS YOUR LOOKS.

NOW SHE ONLY WANTS TO EAT YOU, KID!

You are welcome!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Daniel Plainview, ManzareK and 29 others
Wtf cage. That's the weakest game I've seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deprived and 24 others
F that hoe. She can get a lunch plate at lunch just like everyone else.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Gurthee_Dong, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
You don't need to "make her see you in a sexual way". If you are attractive, she will see you in that way within the the first second of seeing you. If you aren't attractive enough, she will never see you in that way. This is the most cringe thing I've read today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, A23ghskung, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
You don't need to "make her see you in a sexual way". If you are attractive, she will see you in that way within the the first second of seeing you. If you aren't attractive enough, she will never see you in that way. This is the most cringe thing I've read today.
Nope!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and jaw_is_law
i get the message but the way you've gone about it is cringe beyond belief.:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Gurthee_Dong and 5 others
i find when i just talk to them with 0 expectations they fall. when i do have expectations they don't.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach, Wallenberg and 1 other person
i find when i just talk to them with 0 expectations they fall. when i do have expectations they don't.
I agree with you. I'm just suggesting some silly stuff for most of the guys here who are insecure beyond belief and think that they have to look like Gods to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and darkness97
What in the fucking blue pill, never bring/buy a girl your not railing anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
Lol funny shitpost man

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
@Gargantuan @PapiMew @Preston ban this girl. This is a female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, ALP and Deleted member 19948
Laughing my ass off at "game", when I worked as a bartender I had girls legit loitering around the bar area waiting for me to go on break so they could talk to me. If you're attractive you just have to not be autistic, really.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Your brain on prozac:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Laughing my ass off at "game", when I worked as a bartender I had girls legit loitering around the bar area waiting for me to go on break so they could talk to me. If you're attractive you just have to not be autistic, really.
Are you autistic? nothing wrong with that except that you believe you're own fantasies.

All I read is eating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP and Jade
Lol funny shitpost man
Thanks! It is kinda funny. Some of these guys need any help they can get. All they do is complain and fantasize with other ugly dudes here all day!

@Gargantuan @PapiMew @Preston ban this girl. This is a female
Exactly my point!! You only want ugly dudes near you! You have a thing against girls, and of course, you'll never be with them. I hope you find a good relationship, though. ✌️

Do you consider yourself redpilled?
Seriously, what is that? What does it mean to be redpilled? The fact that you use redpill, bluepill, blackpill, incels, and all of these silly codes lets me know a lot about you.

Imagine telling a girl you are redpill, bluepill, blackpill, she's going to think you're weird! No sex for you!

Don't talk about girls, instead, talk to them. You spend half the day talking to dudes about girls, and the guys you're talking to are weirdoes here.

I don't believe you are ugly (although that's what you think). I guarantee you that your "deficiencies" aren't that bad. Even if you don't have the perfect face, I guarantee you could get laid if you had style and made the girls laugh.

Some nice girls just want to have some safe fun, you know. The problem is when y'all start imagining so much crap.

I dare you to do the following - I'm gonna help you get laid, and more importantly, I am going to help you help a girl have a great time with you!

It is not about you; it is about her!! Don't forget this.

When you see a girl you like, make sure it's before lunchtime and say something like, I am starving, are you not? I bet you can eat a lot, don't you?

She's going to agree and will laugh. The next day or so, get her a granola bar or chocolate and say something like, hey, I got you this because I don't want you to pass out - I know you like to eat! So you know, you don't have to suffer, when you're feeling hungry, come talk to me.

Later on, she will be friendly and will talk to you. After that, say something like, we're cool, as long as you don't eat me unless you're into that kind of stuff - just saying!

Now she sees you in a sexual way. But it is her idea, not yours. THE LAST THING SHE CARES ABOUT IS YOUR LOOKS.

NOW SHE ONLY WANTS TO EAT YOU, KID!

You are welcome!
Fuck off foid ...I want to beat women cause that's the mark of a true alpha

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, ALP and Jade
What in the fucking blue pill, never bring/buy a girl your not railing anything
Oh, man! You've never been with a girl, have you? Maybe you're still a teenager and that's ok! ✌️

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Exactly my point!! You only want ugly dudes near you! You have a thing against girls, and of course, you'll never be with them. I hope you find a good relationship, though. ✌️
foid confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, ALP and Deleted member 19948

I have no chocolatte, over :feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
You've never been with a girl, have you?

I don't because they all treat like shit to me the moment they saw my face :feelsokman:

Maybe you're still a teenager

This has nothing to do with age, most of my class friends get gfs except the ugly nerds like me :feelskek::feelskek:

As if the username 'Jade' wasn't enough
You've been mistreated enough. It's not all your fault. The more you hate girls, the less you'll ever be with one. But if you want ugly dudes, you're doing all the right things! Congrats!

I don't because they all treat like shit to me the moment they saw my face :feelsokman:

This has nothing to do with age, most of my class friends get gfs except the ugly nerds like me :feelskek::feelskek:
I agree. I had sex for the first time when I was 18. I doubt you are an ugly person. I can believe that you are a nerd, but ugly? doubtful

You've been mistreated enough. It's not all your fault. The more you hate girls, the less you'll ever be with one. But if you want ugly dudes, you're doing all the right things! Congrats!
I'm a monk ...I don't care about females ..however being the narcissist that I am , I do like validation every now and then that's about it ..why don't you go away ??

Shortcut for female droid.
We have our own lingo.
Okay. Maybe you should not have your own lingo, right? Maybe you should understand how the ladies talk so you can have a nice time with them and more importantly, so they can have a good time too. No?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
You will never understand the sufferings of us.

Looks > Personality > Status > Money

If you can't reach the looks threshold game over buddy.

I had sex for the first time when I was 18.

I am nearly 20 and never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never hold hands with a girl.

As i said, you ll never understand us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Maybe you should understand how the ladies talk
Ladies talk the chad language and use sex as a grammar.

More than half of this forum is incels trying to fix themselves.

This thread of mine proves looks comes before personality.

Everything was going great until she saw my face :feelsbadman:

You will never understand the sufferings of us.

Looks > Personality > Status > Money

If you can't reach the looks threshold game over buddy.

I am nearly 20 and never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never hold hands with a girl.

As i said, you ll never understand us.
I wasn't trying to have sex when I was 18- it just happened.
It is not about your looks but how you make a girl feel.

Girls your age want to have sex too, but they want to feel safe or at least like they can have sex with you. They don't like weirdoes. Just try to be calm and nonjudgemental.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19948 and ALP
Are you autistic? nothing wrong with that except that you believe you're own fantasies.
What do I have to gain from posting made up stories on the internet?
Do you think I care about impressing random internet people I will never meet in my life?

You're free to believe what you want, I'm just giving you my opinion based on personal experience.
Can game help people get laid? Sure.
Do you really need it if you're otherwise already attractive? Not really.

I wasn't trying to have sex when I was 18- it just happened.
It is not about your looks but how you make a girl feel.

Girls your age want to have sex too, but they want to feel safe or at least like they can have sex with you. They don't like weirdoes. Just try to be calm and nonjudgemental.
ARE YOU A RETARD? OR NOT READING WHAT I M SAYING. IT S NOT MY PERSONALITY.

IT'S LOOKS.

Ladies talk the chad language and use sex as a grammar.

More than half of this forum is incels trying to fix themselves.
What are incels? Dude, if a girl sees you talking like that, she will never come near you.

• JFL
ARE YOU A RETARD? OR NOT READING WHAT I M SAYING. IT S NOT MY PERSONALITY.

IT'S LOOKS.
I have seen the ugliest guys date girls all the time because they try. Build a circle around you and be smart.

• Hmm...
Mods ban this foid already ...I absolutely LOATHE bluepilling delusion feeding people like this ..that too foids ..it hurts more than it helps in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ALP
What do I have to gain from posting made up stories on the internet?
Do you think I care about impressing random internet people I will never meet in my life?

You're free to believe what you want, I'm just giving you my opinion based on personal experience.
Can game help people get laid? Sure.
Do you really need it if you're otherwise already attractive? Not really.
So wrong! Sorry. I can see why you find yourself in the situation you are in.

INvoluntaary CELibateS.

if a girl sees you talking like that, she will never come near you.
I tried everything, bought pick up books that s better than your "are you hungry" game, read hundreds of red pill articles etc. etc.

But in the end of the day it was always looks that hold me back.

Build s circle around you and be smart.

Doesn't work, speaking from experience.

Mods ban this foid already ...I absolutely LOATHE bluepilling delusion feeding people like this ..that too foids ..it hurts more than it helps in the long run
What's with the I'll never get laid code language?? Bluepill blackpill icels blah blah