Dont talk to Your ROBLOX Oneitis if you are a deranged incel with mental issues

elcrusader

elcrusader

maybe one bright day
I can confirm this. I started apologising to her, cuz I am weird.

Ngl, she weird ass hell. I told her she shouldn't be talking to hundreds of boys on snapchat, she said those boys are just being friendly.
What the fuck!? Am I tripping or do You agree with me? Holy shit, I thought I was delusional.

She also said she's friends with bad people?? Like I'm really confused to as what the fuck this girl is.
I know she likes anime and shares many interests with me, but she is a girl that can talk to people. I am a fucking idiot 15 year old incel, who cant talk to people.
Not now even in roblox.

She also said she likes aggressive men. Is she friendzoning me this bad??? She said sanemi from demon slayer was 10/10..
Its so over for me buddy boyos...

But I got a trick up my sleeve, I'll find a way...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, notchaddam, chadintraining and 4 others
I don't have one.

t
I can confirm this. I started apologising to her, cuz I am weird.

Ngl, she weird ass hell. I told her she shouldn't be talking to hundreds of boys on snapchat, she said those boys are just being friendly.
What the fuck!? Am I tripping or do You agree with me? Holy shit, I thought I was delusional.

She also said she's friends with bad people?? Like I'm really confused to as what the fuck this girl is.
I know she likes anime and shares many interests with me, but she is a girl that can talk to people. I am a fucking idiot 15 year old incel, who cant talk to people.
Not now even in roblox.

She also said she likes aggressive men. Is she friendzoning me this bad??? She said sanemi from demon slayer was 10/10..
Its so over for me buddy boyos...

But I got a trick up my sleeve, I'll find a way...
tails from the indian servers

kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: romm2el and 6′2 still over
Valuable advice

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz