Don't tell me I'm 'too pretty to be Aboriginal'. It's not a compliment; it's racism.

P

phudaaaa

Banned
I was 11 years old when my best friend’s sister approached me at her birthday party. She asked me what my nationality was; when I told her, she replied, “You’re too pretty to be Aboriginal.”

A cloud of shame washed over me. Two adults standing nearby muttered “Aboriginal!” in a condescending tone which signalled to me that being Aboriginal was somehow dirty. I stood there humiliated. Until this moment, I hadn’t known that I was the only Aboriginal child at the party. It shouldn’t have mattered.

The phrase, which has been described as “every urban Black woman’s angst”, was the first sexist comment ever levelled at me – and the first of many bizarre interactions I, along with many other Aboriginal women, endure when announcing our heritage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, enchanted_elixir, Marsiere214 and 2 others
thats not funny @MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
thats not funny @MarkCorrigan
who is @MarkCorrigan ? is he aboriginal? if so i would like to ask for his sisters hand in marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
its your chance mark go for it
chance for what?

I dont post about liking aboriginal girls very much I think they can be goodlooking tho

• +1
chance for what?

I dont post about liking aboriginal girls very much I think they can be goodlooking tho
thanks for acknowledging their beauty. i must admit the hapas are slightly better looking although i may be biased towards them due to my positive experiences.

• +1
Fair enough you can’t be mad at her for feeling dehumanized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17872
thanks for acknowledging their beauty. i must admit the hapas are slightly better looking although i may be biased towards them due to my positive experiences.
it's mainly indians calling them subhuman to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and phudaaaa
chance for what?

marry an australian abo girl you wanker

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17872 and galego123
Ok

Hmmm
Been a while since I've got these tingles in my senses. strange... I suspect this user is either a foid or very high E.

Something seems off

Hmmm
Been a while since I've got these tingles in my senses. strange... I suspect this user is either a foid or very high E.

Something seems off
i have a testosterone deficiency but i am male. been trying to reverse it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Hello maryam

Hmmm

Something seems off
It's maryam from the pink pill

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
America and Australia are bloodlines that don't originate on the land like the aboriginal people do.

Nevermind. They confirmed they were female in DMs with me. They are the user Damnbitchgtfo on ThePinkPill.
Are you some sort of intermediary interpreter for these washed up she-pigs or sth:feelskek:

Are you some sort of intermediary interpreter for these washed up she-pigs or sth:feelskek:
No, they just spammed my DMs and admitted they were a foid from Thepinkpill.co

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PapaGremlin
No, they just spammed my DMs and admitted they were a foid from Thepinkpill.co
Mirin your threads on it tbh.
Relentlessly hunt down all larping foids
The rock clapping gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
I was 11 years old when my best friend’s sister approached me at her birthday party. She asked me what my nationality was; when I told her, she replied, “You’re too pretty to be Aboriginal.”
It was a compliment, you people can be so touchy!

A cloud of shame washed over me. Two adults standing nearby muttered “Aboriginal!” in a condescending tone which signalled to me that being Aboriginal was somehow dirty. I stood there humiliated. Until this moment, I hadn’t known that I was the only Aboriginal child at the party. It shouldn’t have mattered.

The phrase, which has been described as “every urban Black woman’s angst”, was the first sexist comment ever levelled at me – and the first of many bizarre interactions I, along with many other Aboriginal women, endure when announcing our heritage.
I think most pretty aboriginals either look black or look mixed.