Don’t tell women your weaknesses

Nixalo

Nixalo

Reborn
It is a behaviour of men seeking to bond with women by opening up about their weaknesses and fears. Or else seeking to use women as therapists.

The end result is rarely what the man hopes for: instead, it hardens the woman on the man, turns her against him, and leads to him getting hurt.

Every time I see a man do this, my reaction is, "Why would you do that?"

And a lot of the time the man will answer with, "I thought she would care about me," or, "I just wanted to feel accepted," or, "I thought it was safe to open up to her."

Or they will say, "I thought women liked vulnerability."

It is true, women do like vulnerability. However, they like strong vulnerability.

They despise weakness.

Women are not cruel by default. But they very often are cruel to men they view as weak. This is an important principle to understand: women are kind to strong men, and cruel to weak men. This is because women adore strong men, and women despise weak men.

Even women with good hearts. Even women who do not want to hurt anyone. If you show weakness (not vulnerability, but weakness) to a woman, she is going to feel the emotion of disgust. She may be self-aware enough to resist this emotion, and recognise an injured soul and tell herself to feel compassion for you, but she is still going to be disgusted nevertheless.

You must not go around showing or flaunting weaknesses to women.

Especially not women you want to sleep with or have any kind of ongoing relationship with.

She Will Use Your Weakness Against You​

This is an important principle of female nature to understand.

So long as a man seems strong to her, and also attainable , a woman will submit herself to him, devote herself to him, listen to him, help him, assist him, and view him with stars in her eyes. If he does something to her she does not like, she might not accept it. Or she might feel lost and hurt, that this strong, powerful man doesn't care enough about her to take better care of her.

However, the moment a man appears weak to her, she will despise him.

If he's approached her somewhere and they are dating, she'll realise she's been wasting her time. She's discover that this man she'd thought might be something else (i.e., the kind of man she'd like to go out with, talk to, sleep with, and possibly have a romance with) actually is not that thing at all, and is instead someone she wants nothing to do with and needs to get away from quick.

If he's in or had a relationship with her and she discovers he's weak, she will feel often at first feel confused, if she'd known him for a long time as someone strong. She'll wonder if something has happened, or if he is in some kind of weird emotional state that is leading him to temporarily not be himself. Because she is not going to believe that this weakness, in a man she has long viewed as STRONG, could ever really be the real him.

If she becomes convinced that, actually, yes, her man really is weak, after perhaps a period of going through denial, it is going to change her entire attitude toward you, and her feeling about the time she has spent with you. She is going to realize that the entire relationship may have been based on a misunderstanding, and that she treated you like a strong man before by accident, because she did not realize you were actually weak.

Much of her emotion toward you can drain away after this realization, and rather than be in love with you, or enraged at you, or any other strong emotion, she is often just going to feel disappointed by (and perhaps disgusted with) you.

Women cannot control this process. All women go through it. You, the man, can control it.

By choosing whether to show a woman weakness or not, YOU CHOOSE whether she treats you as a strong man or a weak one.

Women use weaknesses men show them to control them. They will do things such as:

• Use a man's weaknesses to attack him in arguments
  • Use a man's weaknesses to extract concessions from him
  • Use a man's weaknesses as rationale to not give him what he wants
  • Use a man's weaknesses to justify withdrawing from the relationship
If you've ever showed weakness to a woman, then felt the emotion gradually drain out of the relationship, and she finally ended it by telling you, "I just feel like you need someone else, not me," or, "I'm just not feeling it in this relationship anymore," there is a strong possibility she is breaking up with you because she no longer views you as strong.

• +1
Reactions: h111, Ascеnd, eiegta and 3 others
Dnrd if a woman has to be told your weaknesses(as opposed to just looking at your face+height), you already pass the looks threshold and you'll be fine.

Dnrd if a woman has to be told your weaknesses(as opposed to just looking at your face+height), you already pass the looks threshold and you'll be fine.
Shallow

I don’t think you should be telling anyone your weaknesses, as they can use it against you. Maybe a trustworthy friend but that’s it

mirin the Götz Otto avi

tf do you know about what woman like buddy

Talking to women about your weaknesses and problems is a turn off and will make them repulsed, which will result in them friendzoning you. You will be just the "buddy".

as a man you should ave absolutely no weaknesses. even if a girl is trying to get you to open up, DONT. she will use it to control you