Don't text a girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The purpose of the phone (instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, facebook, email, short messages) is to make a date or at least just bring you two together in one place irl.

If you text for any other reason it's fine, but only initially, and I don't recommend you text a girl more than 3 separate times before a date or between dates. Why? Because then her motivation to see you will go down or go away completely. Why would she go out with you if she already knows everything there is to know about you?

If you text a girl daily or even every other day her attraction to you will drop to the point where she won't even want to see you again. How do I know? It happened to me many times when I didn't understand this.

Another reason why you should go out is because you can make things physical while it's impossible to do that over the phone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13754
no need to overcomplicate it with this pua shit

just be good looking and the attitude will come along

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
Not all of us have to hide our gfs from the feds jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i've heard this many times, "don't type back and respond fast like a simp she wants a bad boy :soy::soy:" i agree this works but only if your very attractive, if your a 5'9 average white won't work jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Copypaste from a blog of redpilled oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ToursOverBoyo2020, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
redpill autism

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Copypaste from a blog of redpilled oldcels
Real hardcore boomer redpill oldcells.

Will say to not reply to text.
And call instead