Don’t text foids from your school first

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
All the girls whi liked me so far, have texted first. Also, if you start texting girls first, you’re risking your reputation for nothing and you look desperate af. Texting first is incel trait. Looksmaxx and wait for them to text.

This only applies to in school not instawhores ofc

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, bobtheflowerpot, reddotguy and 11 others
Not texting at all is an incel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, Deleted member 52452 and Nick.Harte
All the girls whi liked me so far, have texted first. Also, if you start texting girls first, you’re risking your reputation for nothing and you look desperate af. Texting first is incel trait. Looksmaxx and wait for them to text.

I had girls text me first but I ghost them after a couple messages cause I'm too socially retarded to know what to say

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Men are expected to do the first step. She might give you hints that she likes you but its usally the man who makes the first step. As always exceptions confirm the rule and dont disprove it

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Men are expected to do the first step. She might give you hints that she likes you but its usally the man who makes the first step. As always exceptions confirm the rule and dont disprove it
Then why do they text me first? Already happened 2x in 3 months of new school, so wouldn’t say it’s an exception

That’s why you just befriend them at school first.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and socialcel
Then why do they text me first? Already happened 2x in 3 months of new school, so wouldn’t say it’s an exception
Like i said, exceptions confirm the rules. You might see yourself getting messaged first by girls while ignoring the millions of other guys who dont even talk to girls

Like i said, exceptions confirm the rules. You might see yourself getting messaged first by girls while ignoring the millions of other guys who dont even talk to girls
maybe, still wouldn’t recommend messaging first though. A guy at my school did it to a few girls and now everyone knows, his reputation is FUCKED. he’s LTN so should’ve expected it tbh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
we know

• +1
maybe, still wouldn’t recommend messaging first though. A guy at my school did it to a few girls and now everyone knows, his reputation is FUCKED. he’s LTN so should’ve expected it tbh
yeah it feels like shit. sadly many of these people don't bother with enhancing their looks

• +1
yeah it feels like shit. sadly many of these people don't bother with enhancing their looks
I lowkey feel sorry for him tbh cause he's a nice guy too but it is what it is I guess

This. I ruined my rep while doing this at school brother and screenshots of my messages on WhatsApp were shown to the foids boyfriend and other guys at school. I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend and was clowned by the whole class. Toilets are really brutal if they don’t find you attractive.

This. I ruined my rep while doing this at school brother and screenshots of my messages on WhatsApp were shown to the foids boyfriend and other guys at school. I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend and was clowned by the whole class. Toilets are really brutal if they don’t find you attractive.
No upside tbh even if you're chad, cause then they will just all text first. What did you text the foid? Tbf this guy in my school texted cringe shit and the same line to all of them

• +1
No upside tbh even if you're chad, cause then they will just all text first. What did you text the foid? Tbf this guy in my school texted cringe shit and the same line to all of them
I don’t remember everything because I quit hs 3 years ago. As far as I remember, I was talking normally to her and tried to discuss a new movie with her with the intentions of watching with her so that I could bang her. Few days later my male friend asked me if I wanna watch anime or some shit. She told em that I was desperate and obviously I declined. I kept talking but was blocked by her later on and her bf that I didn’t know about started to flirt and kiss her right in front of me.

I don’t remember everything because I quit hs 3 years ago. As far as I remember, I was talking normally to her and tried to discuss a new movie with her with the intentions of watching with her so that I could bang her. Few days later my male friend asked me if I wanna watch anime or some shit. She told em that I was desperate and obviously I declined. I kept talking but was blocked by her later on and her bf that I didn’t know about started to flirt and kiss her right in front of me.
Fair enough, maybe you were too upfront for non chad or idk

• +1
Fair enough, maybe you were too upfront for non chad or idk
Yeah but she didn’t have to humiliate me like that and clown me In front of everyone. I didn’t harass that bitch or anything.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah but she didn’t have to humiliate me like that and clown me In front of everyone. I didn’t harass that bitch or anything.
Yeah true, foids treated me like shit too before I ascended, shallow world ngl

• +1
Went from 30% bf to sub15
Amazing man. I’m aiming to get to 12% bf now. Sorry for typo, I meant at what age did you ascend and how old are u right now ?

Amazing man. I’m aiming to get to 12% bf now. Sorry for typo, I meant at what age did you ascend and how old are u right now ?
Ascended few months ago, at 16, am still 16. Now I'm looking to nail down supplementation and smaller details for skin etc.

• Love it
Ascended few months ago, at 16, am still 16. Now I'm looking to nail down supplementation and smaller details for skin etc.
Damn. You have a lot time in front of you. Future forum Chad maybe ? You’re already 6’3 JFL.

Texting girls is a fucking cope. They will find a way to make sure that they like you. Being confident ant texting girls ain’t shit

• +1
Is it a good sign if they asking about study stuff like homework?
she has better grades than me but still asks how did i solve the problem jfl

• Hmm...
Is it a good sign if they asking about study stuff like homework?
she has better grades than me but still asks how did i solve the problem jfl
idk bro maybe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
she also put a tilde at the end of her message (she could be autistic tho)
you should ask someone else tbh, i’ve been rotting hard and became even more autistic

• Woah
That's right, don't text those girls. Just sit back and wait for them to text you.

Meanwhile,
James Franco Flirt GIF
<---- that motherfucker's hunting them.

• JFL
you should ask someone else tbh, i’ve been rotting hard and became even more autistic
Same :(
I got high on kratom last night and talked with chat gpt for hours

• JFL
Same :(
I got high on kratom last night and talked with chat gpt for hours
i megadosed white sugar+caffeine as preworkout and rotted on incel servers till 5am

• JFL
She showed interested first irl and now I’m texting first

Sorry chad, dnrd