Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Partially

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
I don’t train chest at all anymore.
Worst muscle group ever, it slouches your shoulders and gives a waterbaloon look

DB8392E0 3854 495F 9905 E78F024BB5C5

vs

I have a theory not training it will make you more DYEL for sure but in a good way, you’ll look less tryhard and more aesthetic. Tried my best to not cherrypick the pics

(copypasted this answer of mine from another thread)

Let me know what you guys think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, copemaxxeer, T50 Mogger and 8 others
I would only train the upper ngl

• +1
Reactions: aber, |Daddy_Zygos|, boss8055 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: aber, boss8055, NationalWarrior and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aber, boss8055, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Looks like some OG came to the same conclusion:

just only train upper chest like I do, no one struggles to grow lower chest.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, caiolindo, Yerico7 and 8 others
That's what I do. Incline bench is enough for chest
yeah, once i get a bench im spamming incline bench every day

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
just only train upper chest like I do, no one struggles to grow lower chest.
yours is small af compared to the rest of ur body. proving my point

only if you insertion's and spine alignment is subhuman
Arnold insertions were top tier but he would have looked better without chest hypertrophy

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
yours is small af compared to the rest of ur body. proving my point
20240323 145530 1

I have balloon tits from the side you just can't tell from the front because it's all in the upper chest.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, boss8055, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Only train chest 1x a week now -> incline press and incline DB. Even dropped flyes but only because of time.

If you have a shit frame, training your chest makes it worse hence

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and FutureSlayer
Yes exactly

Been wondering about this for a while and massive chest legit looks giga tryhard

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and FutureSlayer
First pic is ideal rest look like meatballs

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
dnr

• +1
Reactions: celmaxxer and datboijj
Only upper chest.. incline DB chest press

most of people make mistake because they think chest has 3 parts like lower upper and middle

its actually just lower and upper

Sd1gpuL.png

and they would do exercise lower chest than add exercise upper then again lower which is unnecessary

the only 2 exercises you need are like incline bench, normal bench and if you really wanna add volume to upper do like upper chest flies thats it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Aero and FutureSlayer
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ambi and rgl666
Same shit applies for quads/hamstrings. Your legs will look unaesthetic as fuck. Only thing to hit on leg days are glutes, calves and core.

• +1
Same shit applies for quads/hamstrings. Your legs will look unaesthetic as fuck. Only thing to hit on leg days are glutes, calves and core.
why glutes?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
why glutes?
Lower back pain reduction

The glutes (in conjunction with abdominal muscles) help to stabilize the hip and protect the lower back. If the glutes become too weak in relation to the front leg muscles, it can cause an anterior pelvic tilt. This condition can put pressure on the low back over time and cause pain. Strengthening the glutes will help promote a symmetrical hip joint by naturally prevent excessive anterior tilt.

• +1
i only do squats and hip thrusts for my legs

• Woah
Lower back pain reduction

The glutes (in conjunction with abdominal muscles) help to stabilize the hip and protect the lower back. If the glutes become too weak in relation to the front leg muscles, it can cause an anterior pelvic tilt. This condition can put pressure on the low back over time and cause pain. Strengthening the glutes will help promote a symmetrical hip joint by naturally prevent excessive anterior tilt.
but wont the glutes become too big? theres a guy in my gym with a really big ass looks like a babboon

• JFL
but wont the glutes become too big? theres a guy in my gym with a really big ass looks like a babboon
Female gaze:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Female gaze:feelshah:
calves make you look bulky like when someone is looking at you and see big calves it gives effect that you are short
maybe females like men with big asses. but i cant do it. i would feel like a faggot. i always had big legs naturally anyways. ive never trained them in my life and now they balance out. i always liked that johnny bravo look jfl

• +1
calves make you look bulky like when someone is looking at you and see big calves it gives effect that you are short
No it doesn’t. Thin narrow calves are unappealing as fuck. What gives the illusion that you’re short is actually being short

i never trained legs once in my life at the gym. but i do kickboxing tho. i want them as small as possible compared to my upper body. maybe im crazy but i think thats aesthetic af. kinda like zyzz didnt do too much legs

training chest 1x per week and spam arms delts back forearms legit theory? @edodalic29 @Zeta @mrriceguyreturns

cuz chest is lowkey the least important upper body muscle, and those other muscles if maxxed look amazing and we can do more work on them if we spend less time on chest

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Zeta
training chest 1x per week and spam arms delts back forearms legit theory? @edodalic29 @Zeta @mrriceguyreturns

cuz chest is lowkey the least important upper body muscle, and those other muscles if maxxed look amazing and we can do more work on them if we spend less time on chest
I think hitting upper chest really heavily intense once a week is law.

Do incline smith machine press with a spotter, then rep out till failure in a 6-8 rep range. And let your spotter assist you with 5 more reps. (The spotter should help as less as possible).

Do this for 2 sets once a week.

Upper chest is really important for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

Yeah ima be honest bhai i dont train chest that much anymore, 1 x a week is good mainly focusing on upper

I been focusing more on arms , neck , forearms , back & shoulders

Worst muscle group ever, it slouches your shoulders and gives a waterbaloon look

vs

I have a theory not training it will make you more DYEL for sure but in a good way, you’ll look less tryhard and more aesthetic. Tried my best to not cherrypick the pics

my biggest regret is not stopping doing flat barbell earlier and doing more incline, chest looks pretty balanced but a more developed upper chest looks 10x more warrior like and athletic for sure

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Arms and shoulders are everything

vs

thats why you should only train upper and not braindead spam random chest exercises

I agree that shoulders should come first but if you're lean and you have no chest you'll look flat even if you're wide. So train chest but don't make bench press your main lift OHP.

Agreed. Been there and it's not a good look. Balanced legs are the way to go especially if upper body isn't there yet.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku