looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Bro everyone says different stuff

Read comments

Train to failure every set or no?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Do what you want to do, your preference. What is the most "optimal" is lower volume and high intensity. You can go to failure or leave 1 to 2 reps in the tank it really doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, N1666 and looks>books
What I do currently is PPL with high intensity and I go for 8-12 reps. I'm doing 3 sets and bigger muscles get more sets and smaller less etc.

Just keep in mind to progressively overload every exercise, that is the most important thing. Train hard and eat right.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
What I do currently is PPL with high intensity and I go for 8-12 reps. I'm doing 3 sets and bigger muscles get more sets and smaller less etc.

Just keep in mind to progressively overload every exercise, that is the most important thing. Train hard and eat right.
Do u failure every set?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Do what you want to do, your preference. What is the most "optimal" is lower volume and high intensity. You can go to failure or leave 1 to 2 reps in the tank it really doesn't matter.
But how will my fibers tear if I dont push to failure?

do it like Sam Sulek

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
You're going to have to experiment, from my experience training to failure would hinder my recovery. I noticed the less volume or intensity I used the more gains I got. But that might not be the case for you.

• +1
do it like Sam Sulek

trenhead, I like him tho

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Bro everyone says different stuff

Read comments

Train to failure every set or no?

Don’t train till failure every set. I still have heart palpitations despite taking a 4 month break. I have some atenolol on hand which will hopefully help, but going to failure every set isn’t worth.

Don't listen to anyone, listen to your body.

I don't train to failure. I usually do 3 or 4 x 15 with heavy weights, not necessarily maximum possible weight I can lift, and I still grow.

Training to failure is nonsense for obsessed gym bros.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and looks>books
Don’t listen to some roidcel who can grow doing stupid things.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Do what makes you more likely to do It again. As long as you are near failure you are good. Lower rep ranges are better as it prevents fatigue.

I do anywhere from 8-12reps per set

• +1
But how will my fibers tear if I dont push to failure?
They will still damage. Muscle damage does not equate to gains it is mechanical tension and progressive overload. They don't magically not take any damage until you go to failure.

I do 2-3 sets to failure on every workout

• +1
Reactions: oliverg
“1 to 2 reps in the tank” is not training with high intensity. You can do lower volume and high intensity, meaning every set is balls to the wall failure with partials and/or drop sets.

“Lower volume with 1-2 reps in the tank” is just called training like a pussy.

• +1
Don't listen to anyone, listen to your body.

I don't train to failure. I usually do 3 or 4 x 15 with heavy weights, not necessarily maximum possible weight I can lift, and I still grow.

Training to failure is nonsense for obsessed gym bros.
“training to failure is nonsense” what has fitness come to? Jeff Nippard opened up your skull and jacked off until he cummed his retard ideas all over your brain.

• +1
“1 to 2 reps in the tank” is not training with high intensity. You can do lower volume and high intensity, meaning every set is balls to the wall failure with partials and/or drop sets.

“Lower volume with 1-2 reps in the tank” is just called training like a pussy.
Pretty much everyone underestimates failure. Most people think they've hit failure and give up when they still have 1-2 reps left. That's still intense and there isn't that much of a difference from failure and hella partials. It's just preference.

• +1
Pretty much everyone underestimates failure. Most people think they've hit failure and give up when they still have 1-2 reps left. That's still intense and there isn't that much of a difference from failure and hella partials. It's just preference.
So failure every set or no

So failure every set or no
Are you genuinely fucking braindead? I've said 3 times and you've completely fucking ignored everything I've said. It's your own fucking choice as long as you go very close to failure

• So Sad