don’t trust foids lol

kbj

kbj

i love medium-sized breasts
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
3,368
Reputation
5,616
seen it coming, only love yo momma
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: levisko, moffeloffen, jp212 and 3 others
did you get cheated on?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and kbj
did you get cheated on?
No, I was talking to this girl for around 4 months just for her friend to tell me she was talking to another guy :lul:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moffeloffen, truefoidslayerpqoqo, Gen1leman and 1 other person
No, I was talking to this girl for around 4 months just for her friend to tell me she was talking to another guy :lul:
sorry dude. also 4 months??? were yall a stage or what
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, Gen1leman and kbj
sorry dude. also 4 months??? were yall a stage or what
We were basically dating, we did things people in a relationship do but there was no title.
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, TrueAfghan, Gen1leman and 1 other person
We were basically dating, we did things people in a relationship do but there was no title.
Fuck her thats fucked up I hope you find a real girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: sample, Gen1leman and kbj
are you gonna get rid of that ho?
Depends bc she said it was around the beginning of when we started talking, I’ll think about it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sample and Gen1leman
Depends bc she said it was around the beginning of when we started talking, I’ll think about it.
i don't think its worth it tbh. if youre attached then lay off the thought that it could work out because you guys were talking when he came in the picture

free cooch for now so enjoy it
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen, kbj, nonolmaooo and 1 other person
No, I was talking to this girl for around 4 months just for her friend to tell me she was talking to another guy :lul:
that's lowkey on you. was it like only talking? because I know girls get bored easily.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, truefoidslayerpqoqo and 1 other person
No, I was talking to this girl for around 4 months just for her friend to tell me she was talking to another guy :lul:
Sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and kbj
Why foid morph
Not morphed said chatgpt make me girl aended mr his shi
IMG 20260928 200412
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Gen1leman
honestly cheating is rare in real life ngl its just exaggerated like everything else on social media you know
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Gen1leman
All porn posters deserve stuff like this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and kbj

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-28-21-44-35-71_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-28-21-44-35-71_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
No, I was talking to this girl for around 4 months just for her friend to tell me she was talking to another guy :lul:
Exact same thing happened to me around a year ago:cry:
 

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
27
Views
119
jewblaster
jewblaster
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
30
mangotimer
mangotimer
maximuslaid
Replies
1
Views
17
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
6
Views
62
romanstock
romanstock
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
22
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top