Don't trust selfies or mirrors

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
The front cam has comical-tier distortion, for example in my case I get 1.53 fwthr (long gay horse face of death, Nibba has seen it) while when taking proper pictures I get between 1.77 and 1.85 (still haven't took a proper picture). It also fuck ups my eyes and everything really. Also your brain makes you think that you are way more beautiful than you are.

What I'm trying to say that both selfies and mirrors don't reflect 100% of reality, foremost selfies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 6401
What's a good way to take a proper picture? Go to a portrait studio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What's a good way to take a proper picture? Go to a portrait studio?
Try getting a camera which isn't the one on your phone, or at least take a front picture 2-3m away somehow

Also that is one hell of a legit option (not cheap tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401 and Oak
jfl if you are insecure

• +1
The best way of seeing what you really look like is when you accidentally get a glimpse of yourself in the reflection of a window or something in public.

• +1
I look much better from further away, my cheekbones are kind of wide but they go wider further back, so from further back my face looks wider.

And also, sometimes you got to belive in these pictures, cuz it will make you feel better about yourself, make you more confident, hence making you happier, making you get percieved better because of more confidence, making you eat healthier, giving you better life quality all over.

Sometimes coping can be a good thing?

• +1
I am 2+ FWHR on a candid picture.
Around 1.85 at 3-4m distance but with my normal camera
Around 1.70 on selfies jfl

• +1
I look much better from further away, my cheekbones are kind of wide but they go wider further back, so from further back my face looks wider.

And also, sometimes you got to belive in these pictures, cuz it will make you feel better about yourself, make you more confident, hence making you happier, making you get percieved better because of more confidence, making you eat healthier, giving you better life quality all over.

Sometimes coping can be a good thing?
Lol why coping is a bad thing?

• +1
I am 2+ FWHR on a candid picture.
Around 1.85 at 3-4m distance but with my normal camera
Around 1.70 on selfies jfl
Same problem here. 1.70-1.75 tops when it comes to selfies. Fuck lens distortion.

• +1
Same problem here. 1.70-1.75 tops when it comes to selfies. Fuck lens distortion.
Do you have a samsung?
The front cam has comical-tier distortion, for example in my case I get 1.53 fwthr (long gay horse face of death, Nibba has seen it) while when taking proper pictures I get between 1.77 and 1.85 (still haven't took a proper picture). It also fuck ups my eyes and everything really. Also your brain makes you think that you are way more beautiful than you are.

What I'm trying to say that both selfies and mirrors don't reflect 100% of reality, foremost selfies.
Are you saying i look better or worse irl?

• +1
  • +1
Iphone. Girls always say I look better irl in motion.
Iphone cams are better, samsung cams blow your face way outta proportion.

• +1
Iphone cams are better, samsung cams blow your face way outta proportion.
Recent iphones are better. I have a shitty iphone 6 that makes your face look like a runway for planes.

• +1
You need a camera that is flatlensed

Not a cell phone camera because it's round aka wide angled.

I don't know why are mirror would be bad if the mirror is proper then it should reflect perfectly.

Images 2

• +1