Don’t try to nt maxx as autistic

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Even when you do nt maxx you will still get made fun of or be the butt of jokes here and there

It’s pretty sad also nt people are good at detecting if someone is autistic because of survivial instinct

unless you are chad - gigachad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toddricus, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21735 and 4 others
It’s pretty sad also nt people are good at detecting if someone is autistic because of survivial instinct
legit as fuck

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 21467
Even when you do nt maxx you will still get made fun of or be the butt of jokes here and there

Nobody here save for a few are actually autistic

Also people think ntmaxxing is getting tattoos and roiding while doing mushrooms. Then they wonder why results aren't as promised

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 21467
A lot of "nt maxxing" is just gaining experience socializing. Most people never leave their bedrooms and sit online all day and wonder why they can't socialize for shit. They're just inexperienced and like anything else you can improve in it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemis, rand anon and Deleted member 21467

Also people think ntmaxxing is getting tattoos and roiding while doing mushrooms. Then they wonder why results aren't as promised
yeah it’s brutally over for mentalcels all you have at that point are your NATURAL genetics to make up for your lack of social skills

A lot of "nt maxxing" is just gaining experience socializing. Most people never leave their bedrooms and sit online all day and wonder why they can't socialize for shit. They're just inexperienced and like anything else you can improve in it.
Yeah but you have to be NT to begin with to actually nt maxx

How can you start at level 1 on super Mario bros if you are at level 0? There is no level 0 in super Mario bros

Just like there is no nt maxxing for your mental illness if your not neurotypical (or normal)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Cope:redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill:

It's true. People confuse the two all the time because they've been shut ins their entire life. Are you saying that a hermit is going to go out and pull bitches and be the life of the party? Don't be a retard and think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Sprinkles
It's true. People confuse the two all the time because they've been shut ins their entire life. Are you saying that a hermit is going to go out and pull bitches and be the life of the party? Don't be a retard and think about it.
My point is that this is cope
Most people never leave their bedrooms and sit online all day and wonder why they can't socialize for shit.
We rot online all day because we are genetically determined to rot, we are non NT!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
As an autist, if I didn’t NTmaxx I’d still be rotting in my room every day, never having been laid and not having any respect from my peers

• +1
As an autist, if I didn’t NTmaxx I’d still be rotting in my room every day, never having been laid and not having any respect from my peers
Idk I’ve tried to nt maxx but it never worked out for me

My true self always slipped out here and there or I just make things awkward. Also my first impressions are very bad. You might be high functioning maybe. I am mildly functioning, which basically means social human interaction is where my problems start to arise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Idk I’ve tried to nt maxx but it never worked out for me

My true self always slipped out here and there or I just make things awkward. Also my first impressions are very bad. You might be high functioning maybe. I am mildly functioning, which basically means social human interaction is where my problems start to arise.
Maybe, idk just try to throw yourself into social situations. In my experience it gets worse before it gets better. I started trying to be more NT in high school and got lots of weird looks and being treated like crap by classmates when I tried to talk to them, but I watched YouTube vids on charisma on stuff and kept trying to learn. By the time I got to college I was able to go up and just talk to people, and I managed to make a lot of friends and even successfully flirt with some girls

• +1
What’s it like being an actual autist? Seems like a living hell if you have high or even average levels of sentience. My condolences bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21467
I am socially incapable of holding conversations and running my mouth endlessly like an NT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 23218
I can function in group setting by just repsonding when needed, and in one on one convos (one minute), but never with women I wont even try. Cant make friends because the akward me comes out quickly

• So Sad
What’s it like being an actual autist? Seems like a living hell if you have high or even average levels of sentience. My condolences bro
As an autist, your mind works differently than others basically. Obviously since we are all human, like NT people we crave validation, being liked, relationships, etc. Most things are easy, like doing tasks or taking care of oneself (even this can be affected depending on the severity of the autism), however the part that is exhausting and tormenting is the social interaction part.

An autistic person has different pathways in the brain, which prevents them from learning how to communicate compared to NT people. Because of this, we have to do something called “masking”, which is really stressful to do, but we are pressured to conform if we want to function as autists in this society.

There’s more to learn about being autistic but that would be me going on for hours explaining it

You can watch this video

White girls are the only girls that don't care if you’re autistic. They will like you for what's on the inside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 23778
@Artemis Stop invalidating the fact that the circumstances us non NTs find ourselves in are purely because of our genes!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis

I'm one of the few forum members who actually was diagnosed with autism. When I was four years old.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, Artemis and Deleted member 23778
I'm one of the few forum members who actually was diagnosed with autism. When I was four years old.
ANd then the Gods decided to finish you by giving you the height of 5'6? BRUTAL.

video games nerd GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alien, Deleted member 21467 and klip11
ANd then the Gods decided to finish you by giving you the height of 5'6? BRUTAL.

video games nerd GIF
Yep you remembered my height. My doctor actually measured me at 167cm evening height (6pm+). So rounded up to the nearest inch is 5'6". It's more like 5'5.75" evening height. Because I think my short ass legs shrink in the evening. And I have bad posture.

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
i will aspimaxx so much that i will reach the other end of the spectrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Same here brother, however, I was in autistic classes for the first couple of years of school and never got along with the other spergs ngl

• +1