Don't turn this forum into Grindr

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable
Took one popular thread for some of you to get a bit too comfortable posting gay shit.

For those closeted homosexuals roaming the forum (and I know who you are), don't infest the forum with dick pictures, cum-stained underwear and whatever other nasty shit laying in your files.

And no, using a "rating" as guise to showcase your dick is also not allowed. Thank you. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skante n chiva, pandal, Sub5kang and 96 others
Took one popular thread for some of you to get a bit too comfortable posting gay shit.

For those closeted homosexuals roaming the forum (and I know who you are), don't infest the forum with dick pictures, cum-stained underwear and whatever other nasty shit laying in your files.

And no, using a "rating" as guise to showcase your dick is also not allowed. Thank you. :Comfy:
Yea bro i just dont want to see gay shit on this offtopic section bro:forcedsmile:
(They are dickmogging me so hard:feelswah:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, NoReedemingFeature, boss8055 and 18 others
@97baHater 😢

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, soover4me, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
isn't frammaxxer clavicular's alt, that was claviculars penis i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, greycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 18 others
@Gengar would never let that happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, hypernormie, PsychoH and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Clavicular, Roquefort and 18 others
if @itzyaboyJJ was mod this would have never happened

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, itzyaboyJJ, Darkeningstar and 5 others
Many homosexuals are like women. They love to show themselves to the world because it gives them validation and acceptance and think of their unhinged behavior to be empowering while real men are reserved, calm amd calculated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, iloveboobs and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Funnyunenjoyer1, Roquefort and 25 others
Many homosexuals are like women. They love to show themselves to the world because it gives them validation and acceptance and think of their unhinged behavior to be empowering while real men are reserved, calm amd calculated.
why are you homophobic and racist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, efidescontinuado, BeanletMogger and 6 others
@FrameMaxxxer it was a good run bhai we got cooked by this fucking niger admin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, The Grinch, bloomercel and 9 others
That shit underwear cum picture was fucking disgusted and made me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, cannotbeasked and 7 others
Not homophobic or racist. Just saying how things are. Women love to show while men love to watch but people always lie to themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, iloveboobs and 3 others
@Lebgfinal hes talking about your homo ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, watah, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
isn't frammaxxer clavicular's alt, that was claviculars penis i think
its not clav jfl ik the guy he pmed me his face he giga mogs don't shit on clav. this guys penis was insane tbh mods and admins couldn't handle the mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, bloomercel, hypernormie and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover and GlamourPursuer
@FrameMaxxxer it was a good run bhai we got cooked by this fucking niger admin

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, iloveboobs, heightmaxxing and 5 others
looking for honest advice about my dick(No Homo Shit)
there is nothing homo about that. The closeted homos are the ones hes talking about...you maybe one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, tombradylover and 2 others
there is nothing homo about that. The closeted homos are the ones hes talking about...you maybe one of them
NIGGA YOU ARE FUCKING WANT US TO RATE UR DICK AND GIVE ADVICES TO YOU:lul::lul::lul: HOW THE FUCK IS THIS IS NOT HOMO
YOU ARE POSTING YOUR FUCKING 7.2 INCH DICK ON BLACKPILL FORUM:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and tombradylover
this is supposed to be an improvement site about improving in all aspects physically and mentally. Now unfair mods like @Alexanderr are not allowed us to improve our penises through honest ratings and advice. Its frankly repression and not fair. Penis posts for improvement should be allowed as long as No Homo is mentioned and made known. Jesus christ man I'm so sad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 6PSLcel and ItsOver999
NIGGA YOU ARE FUCKING WANT US TO RATE UR DICK AND GIVE ADVICES TO YOU:lul::lul::lul: HOW THE FUCK IS THIS IS NOT HOMO
He wants to improve it dumbass its not gay he wants and deserves help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 6PSLcel, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
you must think every time you walk into a gym locker room you're gay. all i was tryin to do was improve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, tombradylover and dostoyevski
you must think every time you walk into a gym locker room you're gay. all i was tryin to do was improve
BUT I DONT FUCKING SEE A 7.2 INCH PENIS WHILE I WALK INTO MY GYM LOCKER ROOM
MIRIN HARD DICK THO:forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, RichardSpencel and tombradylover
this is supposed to be an improvement site about improving in all aspects physically and mentally. Now unfair mods like @Alexanderr are not allowed us to improve our penises through honest ratings and advice. Its frankly repression and not fair. Penis posts for improvement should be allowed as long as No Homo is mentioned and made known. Jesus christ man I'm so sad
Cnn Hello GIF

• WTF
Reactions: ItsOver999
BUT I DONT FUCKING SEE A 7.2 INCH PENIS WHILE I WALK INTO MY GYM LOCKER ROOM
MIRIN HARD DICK THO:forcedsmile::lul:
you're right i bet you prefer to see soft dick

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and dostoyevski
shut up you are honestly the biggest homo here... you got banned for being a closeted homo and i wonder who you had to suck off to get back in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, hypernormie, cannotbeasked and 3 others
you're right i bet you prefer to see soft dick
NO AND DEFINITELY NOT FUCKING YOURS AND NOT ON A FUCKING BLACKPILL FORUMS OFFTOPIC SECTION

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@Alexanderr u should overrule this decision based on the fact that he wanted to improve his penis size and girth and simply wanted help from the cock experts on .org. This isn't fair and you know it. Nothing was gay about it he even said no homo in the title if users are lusting over his cock that's their fault not his. Users post their face and bodies all the time and get glazed and fawned over this is not worse then that please overrule this decision u know its not fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ItsOver999, dostoyevski and 1 other person
@Alexanderr u should overrule this decision based on the fact that he wanted to improve his penis size and girth and simply wanted help from the cock experts on .org. This isn't fair and you know it. Nothing was gay about it he even said no homo in the title if users are lusting over his cock that's their fault not his. Users post their face and bodies all the time and get glazed and fawned over this is not worse then that please overrule this decision u know its not fair
Fym WITH FUCKING IMPROVING HIS DICK SIZE IF YOU ARE OVER 18 YOU CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT SURGERY

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Other users please understand where im coming from and politely ask this handsome amazing admin to overrule the decision. Please rep and respond to my reply if u agree. Lets join forces and stop this ruling. Lets prevent this site from turning into .com

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski and ItsOver999
YOU FUCKING DIRTY SECRET HOMOS YOU GUYS SHOULD KYS FOR REAL
CUT YOUR WRISTS BRO IT ISNT THAT HARD ITS SOFT JUST ONE CUT AND YOU DONE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, chudlite and tombradylover
Fym WITH FUCKING IMPROVING HIS DICK SIZE IF YOU ARE OVER 18 YOU CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT SURGERY
there are many ways cmon man

• Hmm...
Reactions: dostoyevski
@97baHater thread got removed for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Maybe a penis pump can help him?:lul:
im being serious man. We need to ban together and get the amazing handsome mod alexander to override it

@97baHater thread got removed for no reason.
Exactly the mods are corrupt. @Jason Voorhees Shame on you, @Gengar I still love you but why nigger.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, dostoyevski and nathan
You cannot be just one, and certainly cannot be none.

If you don't accept these ideologies, both of them.

You are either a woman or a liberal.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dostoyevski, tombradylover and nathan
YOU GUYS ARE ALL HOMOS HIDING IN THIS INTERNET FORUM BUT I WILL FIND YOU GUYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS
KYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, nathan and 97baHater
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB NIGGER YOU POSTED YOU COCK YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT, YOUR FUCKING COCK. YOUR COCK DUDE
doctors see cocks all the time that doesn't make them gay. its what you do when you see one that makes you gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, 97baHater, dostoyevski and 2 others
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB NIGGER YOU POSTED YOU COCK YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT, YOUR FUCKING COCK. YOUR COCK DUDE
he wants to imrpove. Guys lets band together and join forces on this. Neither of u should have gotten ur post removed. its not fair this site is about improvement and honest ratings and advice wtf has this shithole fallen into its less rights on here then north Korea

• JFL
Reactions: Messar, psychomandible, dostoyevski and 2 others
doctors see cocks all the time that doesn't make them gay. its what you do when you see one that makes you gay
You are the most mental retarded guy i ever seen bro:lul:

• +1
Reactions: nathan